Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Big import news.

Japan reopens Air Small Packet starting Monday for the US, Canada, UK, Germany and France.

Still no word on SAL but that's probably the last thing to return.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Aphrodite posted:

Big import news.

Japan reopens Air Small Packet starting Monday for the US, Canada, UK, Germany and France.

Holy poo poo

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

Aphrodite posted:

Big import news.

What’s the pricing and speed on this? I started collecting after COVID started and have only ever used DHL.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It’s been so long I don’t even remember.

2-3 weeks for me in Canada typically, and it’s non-express mail so a good bit cheaper than DHL or EMS.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Yeah EMS went up so drat much I don't bother using it anymore. It'll be nice to have a cheaper option again.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Yeah I still like the warp speed delivery of DHL/FedEx, but I bet for big boxes of stuff this will be a godsend for pricing

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Sanschel posted:

Yeah I still like the warp speed delivery of DHL/FedEx, but I bet for big boxes of stuff this will be a godsend for pricing

Well, it is capped at 90 linear centimeters, 2kg and $100 in value.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Best father son in Goku Z Super.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Aphrodite posted:

Well, it is capped at 90 linear centimeters, 2kg and $100 in value.

Yeah it’s great for figures, especially Sofubi which are generally light as hell, but not much else

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Mine are en route from Nin-Nin-Game and I'm stoked.

Less stoked:

Received my trubbled bubble lmao, slipped the packaging out to find it a bust. First return through pulse, hopefully it will be smooth. That bubble won't be trubblin' anyone, and I wouldn't be upset if they called the tele-viper a wash. Guess we'll see.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

Less stoked:

Received my trubbled bubble lmao, slipped the packaging out to find it a bust. First return through pulse, hopefully it will be smooth. That bubble won't be trubblin' anyone, and I wouldn't be upset if they called the tele-viper a wash. Guess we'll see.

If your a first timer return they may send you a new one without asking for that one.

Seems kinda random if they do or not, some people were abusing it for the stupidest things.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Orange Piccolo is hella beefy by the way, second biggest one I own besides Broly. I love how solid the big Figuarts are, they definitely feel worth the price

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Same setup I have:

Plus Form 3 Freeza arrived yesterday looking amazing.

funtax
Feb 28, 2001
Forum Veteran

Less stoked:

Hang onto the packaging. When I got a Cobra Stinger that was missing parts, they wanted a bunch of numbers off of the box. Then they sent me a replacement and didn't ask for me to return anything.

So you could come out nicely in the end with a bonus Televiper, if nothing else.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I guess some gi joe classified hit clearance at target too. I missed shipwreck. I just wanted him for the bird!

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I missed all of it. Was gonna get a dusty, grabbed him off the peg and rang him up but he was still full price for some reason. I just left idk lol

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

My Orange Piccolo came in too! I like him

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Thanks Blackchamber for shipping me Sun-Man's goofy-rear end friends

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
My nearest target had PP guards down to 18 bucks and the next closest we sold out but they were priced down to 12.

My lowlight shipped today just in time for me to figure out which Joe's are going on display. Since I was young I've had this problem with never wanting to take figures out of the box (the idea of their value was imparted on me at a young age) but I'm finally forcing myself to start doing it.

And boy howdy! I was so surprised at how pose able some of these guys are.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
https://twitter.com/fwooshveebee/status/1708218780394934487?s=46&t=2Vl5mZOAuXyv2LbW1v-6cQ

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Now that's cool.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Instant buy, that

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

They won't be in scale, but we can have the Kirby fig fight Stan now. He can also punch Red Skull for good measure.

Also; got this Foot Enforcer from Best Buy. Not sure if it is an exclusive.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

funtax posted:

Hang onto the packaging. When I got a Cobra Stinger that was missing parts, they wanted a bunch of numbers off of the box. Then they sent me a replacement and didn't ask for me to return anything.

So you could come out nicely in the end with a bonus Televiper, if nothing else.

Oh yeah, I got as far as that reveal before immediately taking pictures and reassembling the box. Just waiting for CS to return my email.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions.

BooDooBoo
Jul 14, 2005

That makes no sense to me at all.

https://fi.somethingawful.com/images/gangtags/severancemdr.gif

Oh yeah, I got as far as that reveal before immediately taking pictures and reassembling the box. Just waiting for CS to return my email.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions.

If they let you keep the broken one, take pictures of the damage, it might be fixable enough for display!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

BooDooBoo posted:

If they let you keep the broken one, take pictures of the damage, it might be fixable enough for display!

And if it isn't fixable, still display it, as a shot down Trubble Bubble

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1708514940997210547?s=46&t=2Vl5mZOAuXyv2LbW1v-6cQ

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I guess it was inevitable that the two properties with 20 different lines of toys each would eventually make a combined one

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's going to be the wrong version of each, and Target exclusive.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Range Viper in stock:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/G-I-Joe-...03&from=/search

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Saw the X-Man 97 figs at Walmart today. They’re nice, but I don’t think I need them. Bishop might be the one I pick up.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Lmfao

My nightmare

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I saw these AI ones and now I want em.

There's a few more floating out there too.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
lol those would be the only MOTU figures I’d ever buy

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Gone before I saw this :smith:

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Finally opening stuff for display is really awesome, this guy is really awesome.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Kingtheninja posted:

Finally opening stuff for display is really awesome, this guy is really awesome.

Pimp Daddy is a great figure, I'm dumbfounded that they made it and made it as early in the line as they did.

I'm gonna pick up that McFarlane Superman/Atomic Skull 2pack, anyone interested in the Superman? I already have plenty.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Nerd Of Prey posted:

Gone before I saw this :smith:

It was up for a crazy long time. 8 hours minimum.

I'll post if hear anything again.

Kingtheninja posted:

Yeah he rocks. Some people took issue with the figure, due to it's neckname of Pimp Daddy Destro. Some felt it unsuitable.

I feel those people are prudish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

The Last Call posted:

It was up for a crazy long time. 8 hours minimum.

I'll post if hear anything again.

Yeah he rocks. Some people took issue with the figure, due to it's neckname of Pimp Daddy Destro. Some felt it unsuitable.

I feel those people are prudish.

Wasn’t that just the unofficial fan nickname? Like, who cares about that?