Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

mandalore ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i would simply ramble incoherently for 18 hours and not edit it to save money

especially with a monotone fifth-grader-reading-my-book-report-right-off-the-page-no-rehearsals vocal tone

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

like drat oddheader maybe don't take a fistful of thorazine before every video. or... do?

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Get a mild Anglo inflection on that 18 hour vid and $$$$$$$

Troutful
May 31, 2011

Lately I've been getting into longform gardening videos. no nerd voice, just quality content

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

best youtube video is the dog that gives you the side eye

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHOn8u-c2wk

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
https://twitter.com/TheElderMemes/status/1707411401067667898?t=yFQgcVhJNeWYqFVIWWpvmw&s=19

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Empty Sandwich posted:

well I think they should be good instead of loud

I appreciated this

Dongicus posted:

mandalore ftw

I recall a round of "Is Mandalore a CHUD?!" with someone pointing at his avatar and saying "Look, he portrays himself as a medieval knight! Only CHUDS like medieval history!"

It was then decided he was not a chud because he was in a livestream with Hbomberguy and thats all it takes I guess

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

You have been paralyzed

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Leal posted:

I appreciated this

I recall a round of "Is Mandalore a CHUD?!" with someone pointing at his avatar and saying "Look, he portrays himself as a medieval knight! Only CHUDS like medieval history!"

It was then decided he was not a chud because he was in a livestream with Hbomberguy and thats all it takes I guess

At one point Mandalore made fun of ResetEra. This was seen as a serious red flag.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
:stare:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

B33rChiller posted:

But, your opinions generally seem pretty good though?

lmao

Nuns with Guns posted:

At one point Mandalore made fun of ResetEra. This was seen as a serious red flag.

also lmao

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

When stuff came out about the Ion Fury devs being piece of poo poo bigots the big resetera callout thread gave top billing to "made fun of resetera" and the transphobic comments were on like in the bottom half of the "list of crimes" lol

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Ibram Gaunt posted:

When stuff came out about the Ion Fury devs being piece of poo poo bigots the big resetera callout thread gave top billing to "made fun of resetera" and the transphobic comments were on like in the bottom half of the "list of crimes" lol

lmao

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Nuns with Guns posted:

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i know it's lame to quote your own posts but I strongly believe:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hi-fi Rush

This is what videogames should be.. reminds me of the ps2 era. Viewtiful Joeish etc. And you can buy cosmetic items for in game currency, imagine that!! I'll probably do some of the postgame khantent if it's not too tedious to get to

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
https://youtu.be/58OabCRCx_Q?si=FsDya-2XuouW5QlM

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Ibram Gaunt posted:

lmfao

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

lmao

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i know it's lame to quote your own posts but I strongly believe:

gently caress i loved viewtiful joe

does it hold up? been a min since i played a gamecube game despite that being The Best Ever

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lady Radia posted:

gently caress i loved viewtiful joe

does it hold up? been a min since i played a gamecube game despite that being The Best Ever

I played thru it & Thousand Year Door a few years back and yes, they both hold up

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I just played through Stray Gods and I'm genuinely impressed.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMcewwWUd-4

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

carry on then posted:

yospos is a forum of bodybuilders lol

Stymie posted:

most yosposters are big fat bodybuilders who wear zubaz so naturally they're going to have plenty of pocket space

thinking about these posting trends tonight.. the yosposters are terrifying...

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!
I’ve failed at a lot of hard bosses over the years, but the ones that stuck with me most over the years are still fire leo and boost guardian

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

:patriot:

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

we used to be a country
a proper country

nrook posted:

I’ve failed at a lot of hard bosses over the years, but the ones that stuck with me most over the years are still fire leo and boost guardian

i worked so fuckin' hard to unlock captain blue and then i played him and it was fun but..
..then i had finished Viewtiful Joe :smith:

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

What human ingenuity can do at it's finest.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
That guy looks like a gaping rear end in a top hat

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Turn on your monitor

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Danaru posted:

I've rewatched Sarah Z's videos on Homestuck enough to require intervention

Hussey sucks so loving much I can't stop dwelling in the drama aaaaaaaa

I enjoyed problem sleuth and how it evolved over time but homestuck started way too weird and seemed to have gotten even crazier

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Homesuck.

E: Homosuck.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Paladinus posted:

Homesuck.

E: Homosuck.

Problematic

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

lol

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
Doorstuck

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Marcade posted:

Turn on your monitor

:wth:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

ilmucche posted:

I enjoyed problem sleuth and how it evolved over time but homestuck started way too weird and seemed to have gotten even crazier

Yeah, it turns out that starting at a baseline of "about as crazy as Problem Sleuth ever got" and then continuously throwing new poo poo at the wall to try and keep your fandom's attention and keep the cash flowing isn't a great way to make a story that makes any sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

webcomics have given us so much. :allears: