Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Shard posted:

lol no one has fallen so hard from someone I used to think was cool to someone I don't respect at all in the slightest. Best in the world yeah ok let me just ignore Danielson, Omega, Okada, Will and like 100 other wrestlers!

I think you will find that it is kojima’s elbow, that has fallen hard, on punk’s cock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Shard posted:

lol no one has fallen so hard from someone I used to think was cool to someone I don't respect at all in the slightest. Best in the world yeah ok let me just ignore Danielson, Omega, Okada, Will and like 100 other wrestlers!

I find it a bummer.
But AEW thrived before and it's thriving after.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Hey something's missing here.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Aw yeah that's the good stuff

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Imagine just laying around and then suddenly the beautiful elbow of Satoshi Kojima drops right into your cock.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
was scrolling the forum and saw bump every time you remember satoshi kojima elbow dropped cm punk's nuts and thus remembered the time satoshi kojima elbow dropped cm punk’s nuts so I’m bumpin’

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
God bless the bread that gave Kojima the burst of energy necessary to destroy phil's situation. We will never forget.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Hey, is there a GIF of Satoshi Kojima seeing a big spider on CM Punk's junk crushing it, then immediately jumping to the top rope in case there's more.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

6/25/23 Never Forget

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I forgot

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Here you go i gotchu

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Every time I see that gif I hear the 'Ooooo' from the old WWF action figure commercial. Though I remembered it wrong because I thought the 'Oooo' was accompanied by a Randy Savage elbow drop instead of a Hart Attack.

For reference

https://youtu.be/tAvSH2WkujY?t=20

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Remember when this happened?

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
I do now

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Writer Cath posted:

Remember when this happened?

It was great

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

I hope that Kojima doesn't hit Lee or Shane with the elbow drop to the cock and balls because I want him doing it to CM Punk to be immortal.

Nativity In Black
Oct 24, 2012

If you're gonna have roads, you're gonna have roadkill.
I hope Kojima elbows Shane Taylor in the balls.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I'm bringing it here because I dont think they want me to put it in the aew thread lol but I giggle every time I see someone being legit happy to be in AEW and then think about mr. grump CM Punk. He had it loving all. And he self imploded because he's a big ol dork

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It is very funny, but not as funny as the time satoshi kojima elbow dropped cm punk’s nuts

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

History Comes Inside! posted:

the time satoshi kojima elbow dropped cm punk’s nuts

To be fair this is one of the funniest things

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Right in CM Punk's forbidden door.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Shard posted:

I'm bringing it here because I dont think they want me to put it in the aew thread lol but I giggle every time I see someone being legit happy to be in AEW and then think about mr. grump CM Punk. He had it loving all. And he self imploded because he's a big ol dork

Extremely funny and good. His welcome back PPV match from injury and suspension, they even gave him his own vanity project on TV and the legend Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped him from off the top rope right into his little penis & balls.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

History Comes Inside! posted:

It is very funny, but not as funny as the time satoshi kojima elbow dropped cm punk’s nuts

Nothing is as funny as the time Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped CM Punk's nuts

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

just remembered

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

STONE COLD 64 posted:

just remembered

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Happy October 3. On this day I Remembered.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I kept wondering if they'd sneakily mention this on commentary at Wrestledream. No matter, though, I still remembered.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

JSmithOTI posted:

Happy October 3. On this day I Remembered.

its my birthday :)

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Happy birthday Stone Cold 64

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

hap!!!!!!!

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
hey remember when satoshi kojima elbow dropped cm punk in his dick and balls and then cm punk had to writhe around a bit because he had just gotten elbow dropped in his dick and balls

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

STONE COLD 64 posted:

its my birthday :)

happy birthday!

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Shard posted:

I will never understand.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
We're going to have to do something for the first anniversary of Satoshi Kojima elbow dropping CM Punk's nuts. I know it's months off, but I like to prepare ahead of time.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

ChrisBTY posted:

I will never understand.

Here maybe this will help:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
they kept talking about bread man and i was really hoping taz would run with that but noooope

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

woke up and remembered and, to be quite honest, lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Good morning everyone! Time to bump the best thread because I remembered the time when Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped CM Punk square in the yam bag.