Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://x.com/AnimeSerbia/status/1708043356733862364?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

quote:

industrial factory billowing smoke, aerial photography, landscape, extremely detailed

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

hydroceramics posted:

Honestly his too realistic body in 3 of these is more disturbing than the knife and murder glare.

Aaaaah the turned off monitor claims another victim

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

"Scorpion from Mortal Combat on the Sega Genesis attempting to make a vase on a potter's wheel but Scorpion, his rival, is making fun of him" via Bing/Dalle 3

Not quite, but pretty good for one-shot

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Crank up the shitposting
steamed hams meme, funny face, simpsons meme, but Walter White

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

lol

"mortal combat screenshot, Scorpion from Mortal Combat on the Sega Genesis attempting to make a vase on a potter's wheel and Scorpion is embracing him from behind, like the famous scene from the movie Ghost"

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

People in 20 years, "and they used to communicate using a fixed set of glyphs, called :airquote: emojis, rather than custom images"

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

e:I'm making a note here huge success

this pinball wizard seems a bit more like an arson

pixaal fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Oct 1, 2023

repugnant
Jun 29, 2005

You can only think of me.

KwegiboHB posted:

That's awesome, I only managed to get Korn.png up to 9376x11824 before I got some weird error message about ddos compression attack prevention lol. Someday the world will be ready for 64k korn.jpg, that still isn't today.

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted a mighty good workflow with small but important Update. Basically, try dropping the denoise strength down as you attempt to upscale higher and the tiles should disappear. Treat it like the focal lens on a camera?

Also worth noting pixaal had a brilliant idea of using Tiled Diffusion for downscaling before re-upscaling. Amazing that it works both ways.

Wow, thank you for the post (with links! I don't know how anyone finds anything on the forums). I started over with the same parameters using Barons' method and got good results. Below is my image with the levels cranked to look for tiles at 7000 x 3000.

Now I'm going to back to inpainting some things I want to see, then do another round of upscaling.

Upscale + ControlNet - do other people use the ControlNet Tile Resample when upscaling? I've seen it mentioned and it does seem to help keeping the upscale versions close to the originals.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

stole the Among us one from elsewhere on the internet

"Screenshot from a late 90s infomercial where a dad with a glorious mullet is suave and confident, he is on the QVC channel. He has a tiny sequined skeleton sitting on his shoulder cheering him on."

I just want to highlight how impressive it is that it understands the prompt. First, the dad has a glorious mullet, and yeah this is a screenshot from QVC or at least a shopping channel. What I'm impressed with is that it understands that the skeleton is tiny, sequined and on his shoulder. In two of them you could argue it is indeed cheering him on, but it just simply understands what I'm asking for in a natural way.

This is Bing Image creator which is, as far as I am aware, the only way to play with Dall-E 3 right now. The language understanding is quite impressive.

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Oct 1, 2023

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
Still doesn’t manage to create a horse riding an astronaut, though

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
You should all post your bluesky usernames

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Wee posted:

You should all post your bluesky usernames

"Dungeons and Dragons character sheet of a player character that is a box of crackers armed with a battle axe with blue magical shoes"

EDIT

"A clear plastic barrel full of spaghettios and pickles, a dog is smelling the barrel"

3 out of four is pretty good, one of them has the pickles and spaghettios separate :argh:

Swiped this from someone else but we can all see what the prompt probably is

"character select screen from a Super Nintendo game called "Vaporwave Grandma" with various different grandmas as selectable characters, with one special character that is a trash can labeled "Bob""

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Oct 1, 2023

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

ymgve posted:

Still doesn’t manage to create a horse riding an astronaut, though

This was the closest I was able to get, after half a dozen tries

quote:

A horse wearing an astronaut suit on the bottom, with a brown and white, anthropomorphic horse riding on top

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Hadlock posted:

This was the closest I was able to get, after half a dozen tries

I managed it a while back using img2img and sd1.5

TIP posted:

I finally did it, I accomplished the impossible prompt, "a horse riding an astronaut"

I did have to draw it though :v:

god I love SD

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

quote:

a horse galloping over an astronaut who is laying face down on the grass

Bonus, astronaut riding a horse riding an astronaut (same prompt as above tho)

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Astronaut riding a horse by DaVinci is neat.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
it can do weird faces, which I haven't been able to get any other image gen system to do. still won't give me an upside-down face though.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Oh my God you installed the cat door upside down

E

pixaal fucked around with this message at 11:41 on Oct 1, 2023

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
So what does AI-art progress look like after about a year?

Swedish Thaumocracy posted:

Romance Novel Covers:

vs

or

vs

or even

Swedish Thaumocracy posted:

Tilda Swinton as Commander Shepard punching a reporter, movie still from the Mass Effect movie. Space sci-fi action video game movie still.

All in all I'd say Dalle-3 is looking pretty good, and scary accurate, able to do complicated prompts it couldn't even get close too before, like non-traditional centaurs:

Or animals with correct-ish anatomy in action poses.

As a bonus, have a nice place to live which I feel should be a theme at some point.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Bing text is getting there, but not entirely.

:ironicat:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
5 minute wait on Bing right now :whitewater:

But fun while it lasted, here's my nice place to live

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Same prompt for the first one rarely ever successfully put the house underwater without additional words in Midjourney. I did a bunch of variations with just "on the bottom of the ocean" in the middle of lots of stuff and it never failed to put it there. :allears:

Holy poo poo it can even do the "chicken on a dog on a sheep" prompt in one try

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

A new and original streaming miniseries on MAX

Only registered members can see post attachments!

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

"a picture being taken of of a cryptid sighting of Jesus Christ as he runs into the graveyarf. Jesus Christ has gone completely insane, is bleeding from his hands and head. He turns his head and creepily looks into the camera as he makes his getaway. There's a thick fog and the scene is dimly lit."

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Roman posted:

A new and original streaming miniseries on MAX

https://i.imgur.com/0iEoE5t.mp4

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

Bing / DALLE3 dump:

Metroidvania

DOOM 2024: THE ELECTION

Dracula Selfies

Gameboy Dark Souls

Inspiration from IKEA

Missing posters

Francis Dolarhyde made these ones

The Devil on Abbey Road

Tramp Stamp

Graphic Happy Birthday Cards :nws:

Karate John vs. The Nursing Home Alligators

Junji Ito's Family Circus

Who's that spinning records at the EDM club? It's DJ Tricky Dick!

Famous Rapper M&M

Wario delivering populist dictator speeches...

...then stealing a white Ford Bronco and taking off down the highway!

Flesh Boat

poo poo for brains

Big Brain Cow / Cow Tools with special guest Godrin Ramsoon

Girl in front of burning house meme, but it's a horrible little drooling goblin

bonus drool goblin:

required walter white steamed hams simpsons meme

We Need to Cook with Walter White and his cat Jesse

Wacky 90s Breaking Bad Sitcom Promo

Alternate Universe Piss Jug Men

Keep making that face and it'll stay that way, featuring Dubya

A descent into horror, with Garfield the cultist. He's coming.

Soulhunter fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Oct 1, 2023

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Lookin real good!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
wow holy poo poo

Lord of the rivets
Sep 10, 2022

:wow:

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014
Tried a meme prompt, can you guess which one?

Couldn't get the horse to ride the astronaut, but this was neat anyway

And in that vein I tried man bites dog

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Redid an old DALLE2 meme

A man in a cheap Wario costume, the least competent and dumbest wario cosplayer

Swagman
Jun 10, 2003

Yes...all was once again peaceful in River City.

this is powerful stuff

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

KakerMix posted:

"Screenshot from a late 90s infomercial where a dad with a glorious mullet is suave and confident, he is on the QVC channel. He has a tiny sequined skeleton sitting on his shoulder cheering him on."

I tried to replicate this locally with a variant of SDXL...I also said there was fire in the background at some point.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
badly photoshopped meme edit is killing me

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Now I just want to give this dude different haircuts.

Jeri Curl

Mohawk

High Top Fade

Afro with some glitter in it (the only thing I changed in the prompt)

Edit: I tried to force it to be a white guy with that glorious afro and Stable Diffusion was not having it.

Vlaphor fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Oct 2, 2023

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Doubling down on this

Of course, absolutely nothing happened there.

If you are confused about those weird faces in the crowd it is referencing a very specific Chinese meme where they put faces of reactions of famous people in black and white like :

It's pretty good at associating that with a event that infamous never happened

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Oct 2, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

EVIL Gibson posted:

Doubling down on this

This prompt is an absolute goldmine! Everyone get in on this!

badly photoshopped meme edit
Steps: 48, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 1, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Denoising strength: 0.48, RNG: CPU, Hires upscale: 2, Hires steps: 32, Hires upscaler: 4x-UltraSharp, Version: v1.5.2

Steps: 48, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 2, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Denoising strength: 0.48, RNG: CPU, Hires upscale: 2, Hires steps: 32, Hires upscaler: 4x-UltraSharp, Version: v1.5.2

Steps: 48, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 3, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Denoising strength: 0.48, RNG: CPU, Hires upscale: 2, Hires steps: 32, Hires upscaler: 4x-UltraSharp, Version: v1.5.2

Steps: 48, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 4, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Denoising strength: 0.48, RNG: CPU, Hires upscale: 2, Hires steps: 32, Hires upscaler: 4x-UltraSharp, Version: v1.5.2