Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

a gbs poster called me a russian whore in swedish it was cool

He's right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
calling someone a russian whore in swedish is 100% skibidi ohio rizz for sure, dropping in tomato town for the GYATT

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

sending their best!!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Are you though cause I always assumed tbh

Edit- thought it said swedish whore nvm

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Skibidi toylet or creeper

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

drat owned

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

scatman john came back from the dead to call 16bb a russian whore

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
scatman john would never do that

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
some mfer in gbs really said "orgen borgen russian whorgen"...

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 29 hours!

Buschmaki posted:

Give it to me baby

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Buschmaki posted:

It's a killing phrase

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
is it normal to hate russians this much i dont hate or even think about them very often

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Al! posted:

is it normal to hate russians this much i dont hate or even think about them very often

i actually am Russian

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Joey McChrist posted:

oh whered you go

:trumppop:

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

:eyepop:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
thanks to hoot for posting the second part of the alaska article, was a chill humorous read on a sunday morning

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Binky did nothing wrong

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Nuns with Guns posted:

It's a killing phrase

power word: gibbis

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
I want to say rude things but it needs to be in a fake language so nobody knows I'm being problematic

Von Pluring posted:

Håll käften, jävla rysshora.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

... perfect

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Nuns with Guns posted:

Wildly swinging my pistol between two babies sitting in high chairs, can't tell which one is the racist one because they're not old enough to properly articulate slurs.

lmao

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Buschmaki posted:

calling someone a russian whore in swedish is 100% skibidi ohio rizz for sure, dropping in tomato town for the GYATT

no kizzy

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Al! posted:

i think people on these insular megathreads end up accidentally putting themselves in such a bizarre echo chamber they think anyone else relates to their opinions on these topics. i saw some of that in qcs this morning and was blown away

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Everybody who says skibidi is part of the conspiracy to make me watch skibidi toilet and this continual harassment is not ok

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the invasion of ukraine is like 9/11 in that it completely broke some peoples brains

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Russia has canceled its invasion of Ukraine after being informed that it was cringe

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Grassy Knowles posted:

Everybody who says skibidi is part of the conspiracy to make me watch skibidi toilet and this continual harassment is not ok

(taking off my hat) the prime speakerhead has fallen... the g man toilet prevailed...

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
russians crack games so i can pirate them #thankyourussians

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

Skibidi Toilet

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

fun hater posted:

russians crack games so i can pirate them #thankyourussians

theyre very good at heroes of might and magic 3

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

johnny park posted:

Skibidi Toilet

How dare you

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

pog boyfriend posted:

theyre very good at heroes of might and magic 3

im trying to play this game for the first time in 20 years and i really Dont Get It. are there any homm3 experts in the thread that can explain how im supposed to play

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

johnny park posted:

im trying to play this game for the first time in 20 years and i really Dont Get It. are there any homm3 experts in the thread that can explain how im supposed to play

yea go dungeon and get black dragons on deck then take your dragons and use armageddon to grief your opponent. you can field some efreeti for the same effect but then you are playing inferno. pros: good music. cons: everything else

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

johnny park posted:

sit on the controller and work the dual joysticks with your individual butt cheeks. it works

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
some russians made a mod of Fallout 1 that turned it into a mmo and it was a chaotic mess of people killing new players at the starting zone and calling each other slurs

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
it was the most authentic fallout experience i've ever had

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

some russians made a mod of Fallout 1 that turned it into a mmo and it was a chaotic mess of people killing new players at the starting zone and calling each other slurs

yeah. they called it the ukraine war

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

The true Fallout experience

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

pog boyfriend posted:

yea go dungeon and get black dragons on deck then take your dragons and use armageddon to grief your opponent. you can field some efreeti for the same effect but then you are playing inferno. pros: good music. cons: everything else

do i just not play the campaign then

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Russia keeps the Sega Genesis' life blood pumping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Russia keeps the Sega Genesis' life blood pumping

brazil is not russia. reported