Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Vlaphor posted:

I tried to replicate this locally with a variant of SDXL...I also said there was fire in the background at some point.

Even with ~cheating~ and using Control Net and inpainting SDXL refuses to make the skeleton sequined. It desperately wants to make the outfit he's got on sequined, and simply lacks the capacity to apply that to a lil' bone guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

Soulhunter fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Oct 2, 2023

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
gomen

Only registered members can see post attachments!

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Me, in October:

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Jim Carrey's one man DBZ movie where he plays every character is looking wild given the behind the scenes footage.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

Thanks for the synopsis ChatGPT?

Title: Ace Ventura 3: Pet Detective - Mirror Mayhem

Logline: Legendary but down-and-out Pet Detective Ace Ventura (Jim Carrey) must team up with his mischievous alter ego to stop a scummy landlord/amateur scientist, Dr. Victor Vex (Danny DeVito), from exploiting a mysterious ancient mirror's powers to erase his financial troubles and reshape reality itself. Their wild adventure is sparked by a bizarre animal case involving a crafty raccoon that leads to the discovery of the mirror's secret.

Synopsis: Ace Ventura, a legendary but disrespected pet detective facing financial ruin, stumbles upon a mysterious mirror that splits him into two versions of himself: the original Ace and a reckless, mischievous counterpart. Their wild journey begins with a bizarre animal case involving a crafty raccoon, which leads to the discovery of the mirror's secret. Dr. Victor Vex, Ace's scummy landlord, seeks to use the mirror's powers to erase his financial problems. The two Aces must put aside their differences to stop Vex's mad scheme, encountering a zany cast of characters along the way in this side-splitting comedy-adventure. Will they save the day or be their own worst enemies?

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
drat, this thing is good.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

a 1998 Best Buy sale ad featuring photos of various piles of garbage and their sale prices

1985 Soviet Union stylish bigfoot with wild hair, posing next to a large expensive and desirable washing machine, Kodak portra 800 photo

Guy Fieri as Neo in The Matrix stopping bullets but the bullets are hot dogs

1975 Retro futuristic surreal sci fi poster, featuring little african boy working on robot bird, in the style of syd mead surrealistic symbolism, technoir, deja vu surrealism

a fish dressed as Macho Man Randy Savage saying “Oohhh Kayeeeeee!

1975 Retro futuristic surreal sci fi poster featuring young girl firing a space rifle over a wall in the style of syd mead

Screenshot from NES game staring Werner Herzog as Sonic
(While this one didn't give me what I asked for, exactly, it certainly did try. Everything is there just not in the uhh format I asked for)

The next few are me trying to flex the prompt understanding and what it's capable of. I used the format 'LP cover' since Bing/Dalle 3 are stuck with a 1x1 square, just like a record.

1982 LP of the album "Ball Stuff" by the "Wild Bologna Ponies" a 4 piece female hard rock band

1977 LP of the album "Tough Rods" by the "Wild Bologna Ponies" a 4 piece female hard rock band with them performing on the surface of a vibrant 70s era spaceship

1982 LP of the album "Ball Stuff" by the "Wild Bologna Ponies" a 4 piece female hard rock band, they are in a gymnasium playing their instruments with their logo overhead

1982 LP of "White Bologna Ponies" a 4 piece band similar to A Flock Of Seagulls. One of them is a heavy-set black woman, another is a thin asian girl, the third is a dutch man in a tweed suit, and the last member is a gold mannequin
(decently close imho)

1982 LP of "Wheygazer" a new wave 4 piece band similar to A Flock Of Seagulls. One of them wears a leather jacket, another one has a pink mohawk, the third one is holding a slice of pizza, and the last one is a small dog

This last one is the most impressive in so much as understanding. It nailed the name and the amount of members, four. One of them does have a pink mohawk, and one of them is a small dog. *Technically* only one of them is holding a slice of pizza, that the other one has two small whole pizzas doesn't detract from that. All of them are in leather jackets though, even the dog I think, not sure what they are wearing.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

The Demilich posted:

Jim Carrey's one man DBZ movie where he plays every character is looking wild given the behind the scenes footage.

That sure is a Mr. Satan.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
"A naturally-lit concrete brutalist structure overgrown with lush plants and other greenery with a ceiling overhead. One side of it is open to the outside and has bright sunlight shining in with a small waterfall trickling down to a serene pool below. There is a poorly-photoshopped clip art picture of a cake in the image."

lol

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
time for my project:

DLC for the Zootopia Abortion Comic

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Courtroom sketches of various bears via Bing:

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
do you get it??

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

Finally something powerful enough to pass my handstand test:

F22 fighting draongs test (first one's a failure but it's still a wicked sick looking plane, feel like it could be used in some sort of propaganda). Dragon still a little mangled, but now F22 is definitely an F22:

Photoreal inverted join battlemech test:

Cockpit view:

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Holy gently caress some of these are good!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Bing has been stuck on creating my last prompt for a full day and I can't create any new ones. I think I borked it.

I just wanted a city of alabaster and lucite!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
What are the magic words for digitigrade legs?

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

More Garfield:

Similar idea with slenderman

Unwelcome guests at the door at 2am

Try the new Extra Crispy Rat Box!
https://i.imgur.com/y0YUXjj.mp4

Updated one from my previous posts and ran through Gen2:
https://i.imgur.com/ltoHU3k.mp4

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

A couple from Bing.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
lol @ how fast the quality of all of this has evolved

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

This thread has been an excellent record of how fast the technology has progressed

Apparently, unsuprisingly, DALL-E 3 is fed via some GPT/LLM that handles/mangles your input, a couple of people have posted a way to "jailbreak DALL-E 3" and program the LLM to pass on the prompt without any changes. I haven't tried it myself

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

LifeSunDeath posted:

lol @ how fast the quality of all of this has evolved

I remember when this was amazing and it wasnt all that long ago in terms of how long AI art has been around.

Vlaphor posted:

Give it up for the newest and hottest dance craze.

Tried a similar modern prompt in Bing AI

Vlaphor fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Oct 2, 2023

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

Another smaller DALLE3 drop. Wish there was a faster way of accessing it / topping off credits, but this has been great so far. Mostly self-explanatory.

Old but good: birds with muscly arms

drop bear

finally a tool that recognizes my vision for a Think Tank properly.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Hadlock posted:

This thread has been an excellent record of how fast the technology has progressed

Apparently, unsuprisingly, DALL-E 3 is fed via some GPT/LLM that handles/mangles your input, a couple of people have posted a way to "jailbreak DALL-E 3" and program the LLM to pass on the prompt without any changes. I haven't tried it myself

Yeah the fact that giving an empty speechbubble returns 4 identical results per prompt makes that pretty obvious

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

space pirate making cocktails on twitch

Twitch stream making cocktails, space pirate theme, scifi, LEDs
more a steam punk vibe

Twitch stream making cocktails, space pirate theme, scifi pirates

Well this nails a theme, but it's hard to get some specific. Old Bing understood what a space pirate was. Maybe it's my instance on it being a twitch stream, still would expect more accurate cosplay.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

90s sitcom with guy fieri as the dad with several children and adults in the house, is carving a pumpkin [extra stuff that's mostly obvious]

e:
The episode of Stargate SG1 where Danny DeVito played a Wraith
this is a Prior!

oh this looks more like he infiltrated the wraith poorly

pixaal fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Oct 2, 2023

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

The Wraith only showed up in a single episode of SG-1 (S10E03) :colbert:

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

You are right they are from Atlantis I was thinking of what I wanted him as and forgot I put SG-1 instead of Stargate.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Something interesting my prompt "A polaroid of that time my girlfriend and I met Baba Yaga at the McDonalds on the Moon" third image reveals the the promptbot behind the scenes adding the term "ethnically ambiguous" by the looks of it.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel

Absurdly good.

Dall-E3?

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

frumpykvetchbot posted:

Absurdly good.

Dall-E3?

yep, variations on:

digital art, manga sketch, extremely sketchy style, judy hopps from zootopia, scary, haunting, [your thing here], junji ito

for those

stole it from ~another site~
works REALLY well with pretty much anything

like this

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Some unicorns from that style.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Did not have "AI generated art would revive Guy Gieri and Danny Devito's carrers" on my bingo card

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

The end of time.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

And it wouldn't be AI if it didnt struggle with the basics.

A circle.

A perfect circle freehand.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

Danny DeVito should be an Ori!

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

KakerMix posted:

lol

"mortal combat screenshot, Scorpion from Mortal Combat on the Sega Genesis attempting to make a vase on a potter's wheel and Scorpion is embracing him from behind, like the famous scene from the movie Ghost"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

still with extra fingers lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004