Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Karma Comedian posted:

It was just a little joke

Making Elon a mod was a bad idea but you decided to also adopt his sense of humour???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kru
Oct 5, 2003

he just...tweeted it out

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

see? elon wasn't actually supporting the far right, he was simply asking questions

i bet you all feel pretty fuckin stupid now

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Thinking about Elon

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

recording of Musk's Diablo IV live stream

https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1lPJqbrPAzlxb

per Bloomberg

quote:

Elon Musk livestreamed himself playing through a Diablo IV dungeon late on Sunday in a test of his social network’s ability to handle game streaming.

The broadcast on X, formerly Twitter, lasted 52 minutes, of which the first dozen were spent setting up the stream correctly, with a staffer helping Musk. X showed a maximum concurrent audience of 1,300 viewers, with 20,000 total by its end. Musk did not advertise the stream on his main account, setting up a new handle for the task. He played a tier 69 dungeon in the game and chose to host the stream on an account titled cyb3rgam3r420.

Musk and X Chief Executive Officer Linda Yaccarino have sought to remodel the short-missive website into a bigger and broader service that encompasses feature-length videos and payments alongside traditional social network features. The billionaire owner said game streaming is now live on X, but complicated to set up. Viewers who want to comment on streams will need to have subscriptions, he said.

Streaming Activision Blizzard Inc.’s Diablo as a test case suggests Musk is hoping to carve out some of the game-streaming market currently dominated by Amazon.com Inc.’s Twitch. X now allows paying subscribers to share in the ad revenue from their posts, which may entice some Twitch streamers frustrated with the Amazon service’s monetization policies.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

"I'm just asking questions!" is one of those things terminally online people should be self aware of by now.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

cyb3rgam3r420

What a tit

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
It would be considered bad even as a parody of bad gamer handles.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
there's no panache in gamer handles anymore

where's _x~n00bh\_/nt3r~x_ when you need him

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Foo Diddley posted:

see? elon wasn't actually supporting the far right, he was simply asking questions

i bet you all feel pretty fuckin stupid now

It's not Naziism unless it has all the licensed logos and trademarked brand names, this is just sparkling fascism

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Data Graham posted:

It's not Naziism unless it has all the licensed logos and trademarked brand names, this is just sparkling fascism

Reeks strongly of "someone poo poo in my pants" energy

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Posting identically to a 15 year old 4chan user being called out

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
My question is simple and unbiased: is the German public aware that their tax money is being used to protect the interests of the parasitic Judeo-Bolshevik cabal that kidnaps our children and pollutes our blood? No need to get political here

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

steinrokkan posted:

My question is simple and unbiased: is the German public aware that their tax money is being used to protect the interests of the parasitic Judeo-Bolshevik cabal that kidnaps our children and pollutes our blood? No need to get political here

Absolutely inscrutable.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

epic

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
Is there some reason besides white nationalism for Elon Cringe to go to the southern border and take that disgusting picture? I suspect he will be running for Office shortly. There are probably enough really dumb people in Texas to vote for him into a senator or something. I need more live views of him proving he doesn’t have the sauce.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mudlark
Nov 10, 2009

MuadDib Atreides posted:

Is there some reason besides white nationalism for Elon Cringe to go to the southern border and take that disgusting picture? I suspect he will be running for Office shortly. There are probably enough really dumb people in Texas to vote for him into a senator or something. I need more live views of him proving he doesn’t have the sauce.

My money's been on him running for Office somewhere, too, for a while now; but at a minimum, I'd guess he's at least trying to circle the regulatory wagons so he can kill more birds with his starship nonsense.

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

MuadDib Atreides posted:

Probably not. I don't see him as having the attention span for actually running for office, much less actually doing the job if elected.

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

IBroughttheFunk posted:

I don't see him as having the attention span for actually running for office, much less actually doing the job if elected.

:sad:

Mudlark
Nov 10, 2009

IBroughttheFunk posted:

Probably not. I don't see him as having the attention span for actually running for office, much less actually doing the job if elected.

How is that different from every other conservative????

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
Elon Cringe of the far right fringe

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

MuadDib Atreides posted:

He could use a big government contract right about now. My money's on him preparing to pitch a stupid technological solution to the border crisis, possibly in conjunction a Republican candidate's campaign.

He's still shook by the submarine episode's "You have no idea what you are talking about" and wants to pre-empt that.

Mudlark
Nov 10, 2009

Aramis posted:

He could use a big government contract right about now. My money's on him preparing to pitch a stupid technological solution to the border crisis, possibly in conjunction a Republican candidate's campaign.

He's still shook by the submarine episode's "You have no idea what you are talking about" and wants to pre-empt that.

lmao gently caress it's going to be another goddamn wall but this time it'll have poo poo-tier solar panels and ungrounded GFCIs

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Mudlark posted:

My money's been on him running for Office somewhere

My Word, he would Excel at it. His Outlook is right on PowerPoint and his OneDrive - to succeed - builds the best Teams.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

MuadDib Atreides posted:

He is just absolutely desperate for attention and the only people that give a poo poo about him now are white nationalists so that's who he is hanging out with and amplifying.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

MuadDib Atreides posted:

It was a GOP photo op. I wouldn't overthink it.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Songbearer posted:

They're both giant assholes but at least Trump has the junk to back it up

Trump might have the junk to back it up, but Elon has... the frunk!! 🤣🤣🤣

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

Mudlark posted:

lmao gently caress it's going to be another goddamn wall but this time it'll have poo poo-tier solar panels and ungrounded GFCIs

He'll promise "Cyber-Wall" or some poo poo like that, put up ten feet of the ugliest, least practical-looking wooden fence that you've ever seen in your entire life, and while the promised mass-production of more fencing keeps getting pushed back, morons meanwhile will just tweet and retweet pictures of it whiel gushing that it's the best thing they've ever seen in their entire lives.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

The border wall will be built from out-of-spec cybertrk body panels and it will have large gaps and it will rule.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
A vast moat of lithium, cobalt and rare earth mining waste so toxic nobody will dare cross it.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Nah, he's going to go full "virtual invisible wall" via equipping the next batch of StarLink satellites with better cameras.

The freedom-loving republicans will be all for it, too.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

he's going to forget about it in 2 weeks when Lebron publicly refuses to pay a fee for adding jpegs to tweets

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

loving lol. This man has never touched a natural material in his life, you know the wall would be made of some proprietary epoxy mixed with the bones of juvenile emerald miners or something.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
I'm not sure I understand the point of all this fanfic when he's doing so many actual amazing things

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

kazil posted:

and #entertainment🎥

is there anything X can't do?

Oh she added x the everything app to her phone finally?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

epic joke sir!

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

gay picnic defence posted:

A buddy just spotted a Tesla on fire under water while he was out fishing.
https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=298679389573972

this thread moves hella fast, but lithium fires are self oxidizing. The only way to extinguish them is to cool them below the 500° ignition temp (:byoscience:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Vampire Panties posted:

this thread moves hella fast, but lithium fires are self oxidizing. The only way to extinguish them is to cool them below the 500° ignition temp (:byoscience:)

How do you do that, spray it with liquid nitrogen?