Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

John Wick of Dogs posted:

How do you do that, spray it with liquid nitrogen?

:science: Actually, water is much better than liquid Nitrogen at putting out fires heat-wise because it's the vaporization latent heat that gets the job done, and water is as good as it gets. If a lithium fire is big enough to sustain itself under flowing water, there's not much else to do but wait for it to put itself out.

I guess you could dynamite the car battery into multiple smaller fires spread over a larger area, but that doesn't strike me as a good plan.

Aramis has issued a correction as of 15:45 on Oct 2, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Aramis posted:

I guess you could dynamite the car battery into multiple smaller fires spread over a larger area, but that doesn't strike me as a good plan.

In the next Tesla-design that will be a new button right next to the radio.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Might want to avoid eating those fish.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

When's he gonna try for the unkempt footlong beard hick music stars be sporting?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Upsidads posted:

When's he gonna try for the unkempt footlong beard hick music stars be sporting?

He's doing it already, it's just taking a lot of time to grow.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Elon's being sued
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/elon-musk-defamation-lawsuit-neo-nazi_n_65146bace4b05bd1c4d60d14?4y

quote:

Elon Musk, the tech billionaire and far-right sympathizer, has been hit with a defamation lawsuit after he falsely accused a recent college graduate of being a federal agent involved with a neo-Nazi group.

Ben Brody, a 22-year-old Jewish man from California, filed the lawsuit against Musk on Monday after he said he and his family were forced to flee their home after continued harassment and threats after Musk promoted a dangerous conspiracy against Brody.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Karma Comedian posted:

It was just a little joke

turns out you guys arent funny, who knew

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
bump

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
"Shoot for the Moon and you'll reach the Stars" - Elon Reeves Musk

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
It's funny to watch people get mad, actually,

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
😂😂😂

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
😂😂😂

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
😂😂😂

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
😂😂😂

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
😂😂😂

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Concerning.

There is a much more accurate :elon: :elon: :elon:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

My Spirit Otter posted:

turns out you guys arent funny, who knew

its pretty funny

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
elon musk is ftw and epic

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

MuadDib Atreides posted:

Is there some reason besides white nationalism for Elon Cringe to go to the southern border and take that disgusting picture? I suspect he will be running for Office shortly. There are probably enough really dumb people in Texas to vote for him into a senator or something. I need more live views of him proving he doesn’t have the sauce.
It's just classical class warfare as the most idiotic member of the richest class is having nightmare about taxes and the political leadership not being the right kind of lapdogs.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Karma Comedian posted:

It made the thread suck and I just stopped reading it

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Tiny Timbs posted:

thats good

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Tiny Timbs posted:

no you didn't

Legin Noslen
Sep 9, 2004
Fortified with Rhiboflavin
Someone who doesn't suck complete rear end in a top hat should update the thread title after 16BBH dies, or if Elon does something humorously stupid

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
lots of hate and hostility for 16 bitt butt head in here, who is only trying their best

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

E for Elon, E for Effort!

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

MuadDib Atreides posted:

Is there some reason besides white nationalism for Elon Cringe to go to the southern border and take that disgusting picture? I suspect he will be running for Office shortly. There are probably enough really dumb people in Texas to vote for him into a senator or something. I need more live views of him proving he doesn’t have the sauce.

He's trying to butter up the GOP to keep them running interference for him. "Keep launching investigations into people I claim are wronging me and I'll promote your bullshit political narratives", that kind of thing.

Additionally in Texas the state Republicans have been heavily targeting anything power-related that is not oil an natural gas, and that threatens Elon's "giant battery that only sometimes explodes" project that would print money on the underregulated independent Texas power grid. He's probably working the refs to try and get them to exclude his battery projects from the crazy fees that they are placing on solar and wind.

Or it could just be his completely inscrutable political beliefs that are a complete mystery to everyone.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
there are plenty of things to do online that are much better for your time than posting about elon musk

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Masterful gambit, sir

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

there are plenty of things to do online that are much better for your time than posting about elon musk

post the list

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its pretty funny

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

elon musk is ftw and epic

some big "IM JUST TROLLIN OVER HERE XD XD" vibes, bud

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Mudlark posted:

My money's been on him running for Office somewhere, too, for a while now; but at a minimum, I'd guess he's at least trying to circle the regulatory wagons so he can kill more birds with his starship nonsense.

I can't believe how excited I am for the Musk campaign!

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Karma Comedian posted:

Ah yes that's what SA needs more of, mods who gently caress with the users bc ofc the forums are your playground

what the gently caress is wrong with y'all. Gross.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

It's funny because the group's real name is "Media Matters", and he just said Media Doesn't Matter! LOL! 🤣🤣🤣

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

goatface posted:

A vast moat of lithium, cobalt and rare earth mining waste so toxic nobody will dare cross it.

“Remember how we always thought there wasn't a way to kill an illegal? Well, Musk found a way: lithium, cobalt and rare earth mining waste. He calls it the Dip!”

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

You have 37 pages of posts itt lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

StrangersInTheNight posted:

Ah yes that's what SA needs more of, mods who gently caress with the users bc ofc the forums are your playground

your mom is a bf ofc

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

StrangersInTheNight posted:

Considering who some of the mods tried to "gently caress with" in the past I'd say it's a huge improvement

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

:stat::wal:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
https://twitter.com/bankstonatlaw/status/1708859836610290106?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

Oh this could be fun.

https://twitter.com/bankstonatlaw/status/1708859842054574098?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w