Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Improbable Lobster posted:

Magic in FPS games is always super boring and not fun to use

It owns in AE like a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I think you're confusing that with someone else? I remember a Slashie alt getting revealed but it wasn't her

Tiny Brontosaurus was a Slashie alt. Slashie's story constantly changed because she was a pathological liar so who really knows wtf was going on with her. It's funny to picture everything she said about herself was true and she was secretly yelling at the Doom Bathroom guy while kicking back on the top floor of the Sears Tower her dad owned like a supervillain.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pigbuster posted:

what the gently caress

This place is too much for me sometimes, man

Actually I don't think she was technically a society heiress, but she claimed she had something like "gets an invite to the Met Gala" levels of money from her parents.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

mycot posted:

unintentionally prophetic quotes

Honey Trap Queen posted:

A good start to what? Make a list of who should be next.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
My favorite TB moment was when she randomly jumped into an Automotive Insanity thread because someone said something along the lines of "STUPID loving TB, IT'S BEEN A PAIN IN MY rear end FOR YEARS" referring to a engine's throttle body, and it was like summoning a demon. That was a confusing loving 3 pages or so.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

spookykid posted:

My favorite TB moment was when she randomly jumped into an Automotive Insanity thread because someone said something along the lines of "STUPID loving TB, IT'S BEEN A PAIN IN MY rear end FOR YEARS" referring to a engine's throttle body, and it was like summoning a demon. That was a confusing loving 3 pages or so.

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
when keeping it real goes wrong

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Turtlicious posted:

Also TB or someone tb adjacent hmu if you wanna re reg.

lolk

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
:chanpop:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

It's a loving Pepe Silvia board but in webforum form.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
is anyone on this website even a real person

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

I thought I was but I'm not so sure any more.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
I'm David Puddy from Seinfeld, a fictional character

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
yeah that's right

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
the real posters were the ones we made up along the way

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

when keeping it real goes wrong

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Speaking from experience of getting to know some goons the answer is no.

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

the saucer people, working in conjunction with the reverse vampires,

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lmao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

this place captures and stores demons like the ghostbusters

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I'm all tied up with cyberpunk, I was planning to just do the DLC but before I knew it I had a new character.

I played through cyberplunk after launch and it was mostly ok to good but something about all the little changes they've made make it sit together so much better now. I bought a new video card and it looks so nice

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

pentyne posted:

slashie outed herself by responding to someone accusing slashie of doxxing as her TB account (as a result of a post by Pick of all people)

TY for your services but there's still questions, this incident is in 2014 and the permaban didn't happen until 2017. So this knowledge was out there but just obscure and rediscovered much later, going by how people were still down to go to bat for TB years later :psyduck:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

mycot posted:

TY for your services but there's still questions, this incident is in 2014 and the permaban didn't happen until 2017. So this knowledge was out there but just obscure and rediscovered much later, going by how people were still down to go to bat for TB years later :psyduck:

does any of this surprise you lmao

also its really funny to remember that the reason the original slashie account got permabanned was for modsassing Louisgod

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

lmfao

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Lmfao oh cmon

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Pigbuster posted:

Lmfao oh cmon

that sits next to some goon buying spr a koalas march avatar right before she was outed as buying transphobic avs for herself

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

holy moly

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

spookykid posted:

Is that what the infamous magemage's (?) tranny/transmission red text was based on? Or is that a joke based on the red text? Or are the two completely unrelated?

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Paladinus posted:

Is that what the infamous magemage's (?) tranny/transmission red text was based on? Or is that a joke based on the red text? Or are the two completely unrelated?

Those are two completely unrelated incidents of obsessive namesearching/slursearching.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Paladinus posted:

no there are people who use the search engine solely to find slurs to report and because they arent looking for context just the word they are reporting innocuous posts lol

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
This site kicks rear end

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Hot Diggity! posted:

This site kicks rear end

it's extremely funny very often

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

no there are people who use the search engine solely to find slurs to report and because they arent looking for context just the word they are reporting innocuous posts lol

I think at some point magemage explained that they were given the red text for misunderstanding something and calling someone a bigot, but it wasn't actually in AI and wasn't about transmissions, and they weren't searching for anything.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Always

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Reading those old posts fills me me an intense sense of dread

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

yeah I can't read them at all

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

yeah I can't read them at all

wait is your access to QCS gone? wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The amount of times Jeff was posting...and being correct...