Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Noob question, but I have a structured settlement and I need cash now?
have you considered selling your settlement for a fraction of its value

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Wow that sucked

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

drat so close, Longo

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Fuckin ratshit call

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Yeah that's the Josh Donaldson I know

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

will no one rid me of this troublesome boog

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

R.D. Mangles posted:

Even get Doug Glanville too

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

alvarado sucks and will blow this lead

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

DBacks are 0-6 with RISP

Save us, Longo

E: lol nope 0-7

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Earl Weaver would hate this Marlins team. Grind the Phillies to dust, Fish! :coolfish:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Nooooo

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i completely forgot about the existence of jake burger

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

This loving ump gives anything within like 2 inches

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
phew

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

R.D. Mangles posted:

i completely forgot about the existence of jake burger

Devastated that Burger and Colas are no longer on the same team

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

cannot believe he did not gently caress that up

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Free strike 1 will help with that

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

R.D. Mangles posted:

Have you tried a neti pot

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Bregor posted:

Have you tried a neti pot

lol

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

these loving nationally televised ads for absurdly niche conditions

there cannot possibly be enough people with vision loss watching this game to make this cost-effective, why don't you just send some loving fliers to the doctors who treat this poo poo

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

CapnAndy posted:

there cannot possibly be enough people with vision loss watching this game to make this cost-effective, why don't you just send some loving fliers to the doctors who treat this poo poo

Have you considered eyeball injections will allow you to goatse reality?

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

CapnAndy posted:

Check your moderate-to-severe wet age-related macular degeneration privilege

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Just take vabysma for your Wet AMD

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

good to see someone else getting owned by the dbacks for a change

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Ginkeled

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
[me running into Christian Yelich at the butt eating factory] get him OUTTA HERE!!

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

So glad the Cubsposting never stops btw

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Poque posted:

[me running into Christian Yelich at the butt eating factory] get him OUTTA HERE!!

:staredog:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

That one was an inch off the ground

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

I'd be shocked if the scorer awarded Turner that SB, seemed like defensive indifference to me.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
If I were a professional baseball pitcher, I would simply throw a strike

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Alvarado's got a weird fuckin' motion

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Hey score please

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

0-8 with RISP and somehow still winning

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

What the gently caress was that

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Seriously, everything looks like it's going to end up bottom right, is it just me

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

pretty good throw from Contreras there, drat

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
drat Donaldson that was cool

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

christian hitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU