Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
He absolutely lived like those paychecks were going to keep coming too. He didn't even last his first contract and literally no one else wanted him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Taxes. Trust me.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Maybe someone can ask John what he did with the money.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

kylej posted:

W-w-w-what money?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
FROM BURBANK! IT'S THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH JAAAAAAY LENOOOOOO!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Lifespan posted:

Didn't John get really mad at Scott for handing over those tapes (which is probably the single funniest thing Scott has ever done)? What a hypocritical baby, he absolutely lived to gently caress over everyone else on the show and reveal stuff said in private.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

kylej posted:

He spent it on fish and chips and coke and bad stocks.

The Robins Taley
Apr 3, 2006

I'd bone her.
Tonight we have PAMERLER ANDERSON (who was totally into me, I could’ve banged her, I swear), NIGGERLESS CAGE, and musical guest STAIND!!!!!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Which would be more likely: Gary getting with Jennifer Aniston or John getting with Pamerler

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
Jennifer Aniston was a chubby nobody at the time she first was on the show so probably Gary. Gary even claimed she wasn’t hot enough at the time to be worth pursuing. And he used to bang pigs.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Big black beautiful tits

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

beep by grandpa posted:

Big black beautiful tits

What was that, Robin?

lynch_69
Jan 21, 2001

You know how some craggy faced older goblins were actually quite good looking in their 20s or 30s? Gary Fafafooey was a loving mutant in his 20s/30s. Imagine anyone banging him. Standards must have been extremely low in the 80s.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

lynch_69 posted:

You know how some craggy faced older goblins were actually quite good looking in their 20s or 30s? Gary Fafafooey was a loving mutant in his 20s/30s. Imagine anyone banging him. Standards must have been extremely low in the 80s.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Lifespan posted:

Howard- "Why is he yelling?"

Fred/John- "IM DOING IT FROM NEW YORK SO THEY CAN HEAR ME IN L-AAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Gimme a band Scott, I already did Simon and Gaaaarfunkle.

John also said after the "Im a celebrity get me outta here" fiasco that Nikki Zeiring was "totally into me"

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I mean, if you're a chick who likes to get your rear end eaten, I can see why Gary would be a catch. You don't have to look at him, he's got two lips like balloons, and plenty of 80s coke.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

But just imagine when that lucky girl has to return the favor when he rolls onto his back and puts his legs up like the Gerber Baby.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Jews at Auschwitz had an easier time than the women who had to lick Gary's rear end in a top hat.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I wonder how many demo tapes Gary had to pretend to like just in order to get laid. Then again maybe that was one of his pick up lines?

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Gary is and has been famous for a long time. When you're famous, you get laid. A lot.

It's not complicated.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Before the E! Show did he get laid more as the producer of THSS or because girls thought he was John Oates?

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Fly me with balloons, I wanna see Katherine McPhee ACK ACK

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?
I got coold beeer in muh right hand
And in the left I got muh weddin’ band
I been wearin’ it around for way to loung
And I’m more than ready to seeyit goan
And I’m the only one who can set muhself freyy

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

BiggerBoat posted:

Gary is and has been famous for a long time. When you're famous, you get laid. A lot.

It's not complicated.

his personal life was a noine

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

I'll PAY! I'LL PAY YA TA MEET YA!

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
T-O-P-L-E-S-S

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

parthenocarpy posted:

I'll PAY! I'LL PAY YA TA MEET YA!

DONE DEAL, PAL.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

DONE DEAL, PAL.

Hey we gotta gently caress some girls tonight! gently caress THIS PLACE! gently caress SOME WHORES!

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
I like teen anal boff.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Techno Beavah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S82WTtrV8Eo

It works in my ski house, Bawf.

Bonzo fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Oct 4, 2023

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?
back off, dwezel

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I fell asleep on the couch last night while my wife was on a discord call with our friends. At one point, she called my name which woke me up a bit, and she asked "Hey what's 2 times 7?" and I sleepily answered "14, why?" and I heard her say something in the call like "yeah, he can still do math when he's tired".

And even as I drifted back to sleep, I thought of Artie giving Eric poo poo for claiming it was too early to do math. "At what point this morning will you be awake enough to tell us the answer?"

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I fell asleep on the couch last night while my wife was on a discord call with our friends. At one point, she called my name which woke me up a bit, and she asked "Hey what's 2 times 7?" and I sleepily answered "14, why?" and I heard her say something in the call like "yeah, he can still do math when he's tired".

And even as I drifted back to sleep, I thought of Artie giving Eric poo poo for claiming it was too early to do math. "At what point this morning will you be awake enough to tell us the answer?"

Hey I'll have you know that Eric met all the minimum educational requirements in school. Jackass!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I was going to write Dick Butkus a note.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Bonzo posted:

I was going to write Dick Butkus a note.

That will always be the funniest loving name to me because it was real.

"He's living down there in Baaaaallllllsack, Kentucky"

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Hey we gotta gently caress some girls tonight! gently caress THIS PLACE! gently caress SOME WHORES!

You used to be about having fun, man

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Uptight Jew
Ronnie bought a limo and its way too huge
Now Ronnies pissed and dont know what to do
Hes giving Howard some major attitude
Hes so rude
Hes an uptight jew
That goddamn limo can be seen from the moon

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Yeah Ronnie's a four foot tall old angry Jew
And he thinks that he's Italian too
He wears bifocals so he can read
His t-shirt is way too tight
And his belly's huge

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
RONNIE MUND IS A JEW!!
AND HES A GRUMPY rear end in a top hat!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Its got big wheels
And its got big doors
And its perfect for going to the Source Awards.