Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
AITA for not wanting to go to MIL house for Thanksgiving?

quote:

AITA for not going to MIL's messy house for Thanksgiving My MIL has a really huge messy/dirty house. She's lived in the same house for 40+ years, raised 4 boys in said house and has not ever done much in the area of home improvement, nor is she a big cleaner. The house is now falling apart. My husband thought recently when her pet died she might sell and move to a condo. However she instead got another larger animal and now a roommate has moved in (free of charge she just wants company). Some examples of things wrong with the house

-overall old musty smell

-no working bath or shower

-upstairs tub leaking into downstairs foyer (cracks in ceiling etc)

-possible foundation problems

-tiles missing/falling off bathroom walls

-disgusting stained dirty carpets covered with years of different dogs piss and accidents

-dirty walls

-boxes of stuff lining walls

-gerbils living on kitchen island

-unusable bathroom sinks that have rusted through etc etc.

My problem is that his mom is a lovely person and every holiday she invited us to her home which is fairly close (20 minute drive). My husband wants to go because that's his mom and my kids don't know better and want to see grandma. However I just can't do it. I can't go eat there without gagging on my meal and possibly throwing up. And the thoughts that fill my head too and make me sad and frustrated. I don't know how such an amazing woman can live like that. I just don't want to go there. I told my husband to be proactive and invite her here for holidays which he does occasionally but most times he forgets and then we receive an invite from her which leads to a fight cuz he wants to go and I don't. I usually feel bad and cave. I then let him go and take the kids and I stay home alone. This means Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving etc. I have spent alone while my family goes to my MIL house (I have 4 kids). I've had enough. Yes we can do Thanksgiving this year Sat or Sun so he can take the kids to his moms on Monday for Thanksgiving... But I dont want to keep doing this every holiday. My husband will stay home if I ask him. WIBTA?

She is so sweet and always there for us if we need her. I am worried I would be selfish to make my family miss time with extended family because I am too uptight about a messy house. It's just a couple hours right? I don't know....

AITA for refusing to making sure things are equal between my daughter and stepdaughter

quote:

My wife and I each brought a daughter from previous relationships into our marriage. Despite being only a year apart in age, our daughters were completely different and that’s why I’m here.

My daughter has always been athletic and outgoing. Growing up, she played basketball, softball, soccer, volleyball, and even golf. In middle school, she picked up tennis and never looked back. I paid for her to have private lessons and when she found out how much I was paying for those lessons, she decided that’s what she wants to do as her teenage job. She’s now a junior, is one of the best players on her HS team, and teaching tennis lessons. She teaches elementary school kids and charges $75 per hour per kid. With her skills and outgoing personality, she has a waiting list of kids and makes about $1,200 a week. She could make more but I limit her hours so that she can concentrate on school.

My stepdaughter is reserved and not very athletic. We always tried to sign her up to the same sport and team with my daughter but she either objected or quit a couple of weeks in. I get it, sports is not for everyone so I never made her feel bad about it. She recently turned 16 and got a job at a burger place nearby. She’s making $13 an hour and brings home less than $200 a week.

My daughter recently decided that she wants to be independent by buying her clothes and electronics with her own money. Obviously she can afford the latest styles and gadgets. She recently brought herself the top of the line Mac. My stepdaughter is jealous of her sister and have been very vocal about it.

While we were bed last night, my wife said it was unfair one is making so much more than the other. I answered that there’s nothing we can do about it and it’s a good life lesson for the girls. My wife then suggested we have my daughter use her money to help my stepdaughter buy the same things or we cover the pay difference between the girls. I laughed because I thought she was joking but she wasn’t. We whisper argued for about an hour before we went to sleep. This morning she brought it up again and accused said I’m refusing because I’m playing favorites and that’s an AH move for a parent. We argued until we had to leave for work.

Update: Thanks for reading my post and giving me your input. I’ve read through most of the replies during my lunch and I’ll get through the rest after work. I’ll answer some common questions.

We tried to sign my stepdaughter up for the same sports as my daughter because we thought it would be a bonding experience. We also wanted to get her out of the house and meet people because she spends most of her time in her room playing world of warcraft. We didn’t make her participate but asked that she try things for at least a couple of weeks then she could quit if she wanted to. We tried to get her to sign up for things that she enjoys but she always refuses. Before getting this job, she spent much of her free time playing games so I’m at a lost to think of any marketable skills she could leverage into tutoring.

AITA for refusing to bail my SIL's brother out of jail?

quote:

A few weeks ago, I made a post about refusing to help pay for my SIL's daughter's wedding. My entire family backed me and my brother apologized. But SIL is still pretty pissed. She offered me a chance to make up for it.

Her brother was arrested for dealing crystal meth and weapons possession. She calls him my brother in law, but he is not related to me as far as I can tell. She wants me to fly across the country, post his $20,000 bail and being him back to his home.

Do I have time to do this, yes. Can I afford to do this, yes. Am I going to do this, no. As far as I can tell, he is a criminal and belongs in jail. She says I am an AH because I won't help "family" and won't make up for not paying for the wedding. I say there is nothing to make up for and that I would be willing to call his public defender and try to get him a plea deal with a drug treatment plan. AITA for refusing to help him?

Here is how you can make up not giving me money!

Cowslips Warren fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Oct 4, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Cowslips Warren posted:

AITA for not wanting to go to MIL house for Thanksgiving?

AITA for refusing to making sure things are equal between my daughter and stepdaughter

I think the only fix to the second one is "go back in time and don't get married unless they've got a similarly overperforming kid."

I mean, of course the kid's jealous of her stepsis who can buy everything she ever wants because she's super good at everything. And she's gone from a house without this pressure to a house with it.

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

Nephzinho posted:

According to this I am 0. Not sure what their data set is exactly.

It's not even capable of comprehending me, so apparently I'm NaN% or something.

Baronjutter posted:

I don't at all believe that website because I'm like the most average guy in the world and it said there's only 5 of me.

Bruceski posted:

I mean, it's just another go at "the average American doesn't exist" problems. When you control for enough variables the odds of overlap becomes zero even if those are common values.

This isn't the only problem with it but it's definitely a contributing factor to "I entered myself and got an absurdly low number even though I'm super average" results. There's some interesting historical reading in how early military jets had cockpits designed for the "average pilot" that turned out to loving suck to the point that they were actually getting people killed; further research showed that most people were only in the "average" range on like 1/10th of the measurements they used and literally no-one was "average" in every measurement, or even most of them. (The solution was adjustable seats.)

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
AITA for no longer allowing my niece to hug my son?

quote:

I am a 43-year-old father of an 8-year-old boy, who I’ll call “S” (S for “son”). I also happen to have a 20-year-old niece named Saya. Saya is very close to S and my wife, and every time my niece meets S, she picks him up and hugs him very tightly. My son likes being picked up by Saya, and he reciprocates with her hugs.

I hope this doesn’t sound too creepy, but I have noticed that Saya has large breasts. And, you know, every time my niece hugs S, her breasts are squished against my son’s body. It’s weird as gently caress to watch. Not only that, but my niece always wears very low-cut shirts, which increases the “inappropriate-ness” of her hugs by a lot.

So at a recent family gathering, I have taken Saya aside, and I let her know the honest truth: that I think her habit of hugging S is creepy and inappropriate. Saya just responded with a smug laugh, and she said “what am I supposed to do? Leave my tits at home?” She asked me what’s so wrong about her behavior if S likes being picked up and hugged, and she told me “I’d flip you the bird if you weren’t my uncle that I look up to” (paraphrasing here).

AITA? Saya still visits our home these days, but it's always just to see S. She's become a lot more sarcastic and rude with me, too.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
(S for "son")

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Cowslips Warren posted:

She's become a lot more sarcastic and rude with me, too.

Good. Ya’ weirdo. Stop staring at your niece’s boobs.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Cowslips Warren posted:

quote:

I hope this doesn’t sound too creepy, but
It does, and this says rather more about him than he intends.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
My 61M son 23M blocked the entire family. How much space to give him before we confront him?

quote:

Good morning, my son Evan is being a baby for a situation he put himself into.

This happened because my other son 27M Josh was constantly cheating on his girlfriend. My wife and I were extremely disappointed in Josh because we raised him better than that.

Evan’s found out and took it a step further and told Josh’s girlfriend causing them to break up. My wife and I were furious at Evan. One thing my wife and I raised all our kids is family first. We have each others back before anyone

We told Evans that until he apologizes to his brother he can’t come home for thanksgiving. He was acting morally self-righteous and we pointed out he betrayed his brother.

We still were going to talk to him but I noticed my calls going to voicemail and so did my wife. The call would go through when I called without a caller ID but he never answered.

He lives 2 hours away and we could drive to his place theoretically but I’m trying to figure out how long before we confront him.

Edit: I can see that you all have different values than me. That’s fine, my wife and I raised our kids family first. I’m not asking for your moral qualms about that. I want advice on reaching out to my son

family first

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

gently caress you, Josh's girlfriend, you're not FAMBLY

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

NOT THE AHOLE! Sounds like majority of these people don’t have kids. I’m a female and I definitely wouldn’t want my son being smothered in a big breasted family member with revealing shirts. I mean, come on..there are boundaries. Just because you have a big rear end don’t meant to bump kids with it. If you are not comfortable with it then there is a reason for it. It’s about modesty and boundaries. Ugh..then you probably need to wipe his face when you get home. I feel for you and everyone needs to settle down with this pervert thing.

Caught another creeper.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
i'm a female and i definitely wouldn't want any big breasted females having female parts around kids!!

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
We didn't raise our sons to cheat, but we did raise our sons to cover up any cheating they get up to.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Cowslips Warren posted:

Maybe it's just online rumor, but I remember reading about an area I believe in southeast China where patriarchy never exactly took hold, and in fact the parents there sometimes were threatening their kids If they want to misbehave they'll send them out of the village to it, but in short, men and women only pair up for casual relationships and never actually settle down with that kind of relationship/marriage. A brother pretty much lives with his sister, their entire lives, and he takes care of her kids with her, being the male figure in their life. I think the idea is that a brother always knows that his sister's kids are related to him. So it's kind of patriarchy still. But that's far less of the man owns her, and more cooperation in the family sense.

I think maybe we need to go to that model. Now. I know my brother and I don't get along but I think for most people this would work out pretty well at least in aita relationships. Certainly the ones about open relationships.

Parts of medieval Europe (for example, the part that Tristan and Isolde came from [Tristan is Isolde's husband's sister's son) considered a man's sister's son closer than his actual son. Thanks to the practice of sending noble/genteel children to other households to foster, people could have stronger ties to their foster family than their biological family, .

People in rural Japan used to do this for the first part of their marriages because planting rice is too labor-intensive for a household ot two to do it. My sociology 101 prof said that if he had to choose the most important book we read in that class, it would be the Community manifesto because it introduced/popularized the idea that economic factors shape society.

Advice columns have had some stuff lately;

quote:

Dear Annie: I am 66, and my boyfriend is 71. I have been divorced for 16 years, and he has been a widower for 10 years. Our problem is his children.

With my divorce, I receive spousal support for life as long as I do not marry. I have my own home, and so does my boyfriend. We go back and forth between our houses, but we each pay our own bills. My boyfriend promised his wife before she died that he would pass on the money from the house that they had purchased together. I want to honor and respect that. By not marrying, it allows me to keep my spousal support and give my kids the money I accumulated during my 30-year marriage.

My boyfriend is also able to keep his money from his 30-year marriage to pass down to his children. Due to our not marrying, his children have decided to not allow me to go to their homes. Their dad is always welcome and goes to their home for holidays and birthdays. I am hurt by this. I don’t feel respected for trying to respect their mother’s wishes to keep our money separate. We love each other and are committed to each other through God. We are just not legally married.

How do I handle the hurt this situation causes me? -- Trying to Do the Right Thing

Dear Trying to do the Right Thing: You really are trying to do the right thing, and it is understandable that you would be hurt by his children’s actions.

Have you spoken with your boyfriend about why they are shutting you out? Tell him how hurt you are and ask him to speak with his children. Maybe they are still grieving the loss of their mother and it is too painful for them to see their dad with another woman. They are hurting and in turn hurting you.

All this needs to be discussed and felt. The first step is to meet his children with kindness and empathy and go slowly. Be patient with them as they heal.

Dear Annie: Our grown daughter has decided to keep us from seeing our grandchildren. She is determined to cut all ties with us. As part of this, she has decided she is not giving my grandmother’s silver back, as well as my mother’s ring.

I am sick about this situation. As grandparents, we feel totally alienated from our grandchildren. And then to add insult to injury, we believe our daughter stole our property. I never told her it was hers. -- Heartbroken

Dear Heartbroken: Keeping your grandchildren from their grandparents is cruel, unless there is a good reason that she is cutting you off. She is obviously very angry about something. Without knowing the facts, it sounds like, at the very least, you could benefit from family counseling. If your daughter refuses to go, you and your spouse could go to work on repairing your relationship with your daughter.

quote:

DEAR ABBY: I had an unfortunate incident at my son’s wedding 11 years ago, for which I feel people are still judging me. I was sick in the months before my son’s wedding and had just returned to work. The week of the wedding, my husband was in the hospital. He was discharged the morning of the wedding, with IV antibiotics to be given at home by me for several weeks. The wedding was big and beautiful. Classy.

During the reception, my husband’s family read a poem they had written about my husband’s medical problem to those in attendance.

I was upset and decided to calm down by taking a walk around the neighborhood. While I was walking, the dance with my son was called, but I wasn’t there. Instead of rescheduling for when I returned, my mother-in-law danced with my son. This was deeply upsetting to find out afterward. I don’t think my husband should have let his mother do that. What are your thoughts? -- CAN’T LET GO IN THE MIDWEST

DEAR CAN’T LET GO: I think what’s past is past, what’s done is done, and you should stop dwelling on something you cannot change. If there is fault to be found, you all own a share of it. Now let it go.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Foo Diddley posted:

My 61M son 23M blocked the entire family. How much space to give him before we confront him?

family first
LOL, big strong patriarch deleted his account and all his comments in a snit, but not before explaining that he did too punish Josh for being a lovely little cheater: He removed Josh from the family phone plan.

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Checkin’ out my niece’s big ol’ bazongas, out of concern for my 8yo son

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

Cowslips Warren posted:

"Dear Reddit, I have this neice and she's got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big ol' tonhongerekoogers..."

Troublemaker
Mar 12, 2007

So concerned for my 8-year-old son that I didn't bother giving him a name, but boy let me tell you about my niece Saya's tits.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

Cowslips Warren posted:

This guy wants to gently caress his 20 year old big tittie niece

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
This reminds me of going to a company picnic and my late 50s coworker had to point out a college age women's huge breasts and super low cut shirt. Then he whispered to me that he bought her that shirt and it's his daughter in law. And I tried to walk away and he kept telling me about how he'd cheat on his wife with those bazongas. Anyways I don't work there anymore.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Foo Diddley posted:

This happened because my other son 27M Josh was constantly cheating on his girlfriend. My wife and I were extremely disappointed in Josh because we raised him better than that.

No, you apparently didn't.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Khanstant posted:

We didn't raise our sons to cheat, but we did raise our sons to cover up any cheating they get up to.

Just like the Kennedys

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

AITA for evicting my cousin and her kids so I can move in?

quote:

A few years ago my(25f) grandpa died, he left the house to the family and asked for it not to be sold. For about two years after he died, the house was empty. My mom , aunt and uncle asked if I wanted to move in, at the time, I didn’t. None of my other cousins wanted to either.

My cousin 28f (we’ll call her bee) her two kids 5F and 4F, and her partner 32M decided to move in. They signed a lease for two years and it could extended as long as nobody else wanted to move in.

Since then, I decided I wanted to move in when their lease is up in six months. If I don’t, my other cousin 24f (we will call her Jay) wants to.

Here’s where my cousin, Bee, thinks I (and our other cousin, Jay) are AH. She is claiming we wanted nothing to do with the house until she moved in (partially true, but things have changed). Her husband does okay, but I know they struggle a lot financially because she doesn’t work. She claims she can’t work because she is in nursing school and the program is “extremely rigorous” and between her school schedule, clinicals, school work, and taking care of her kids she can’t. She said they haven’t been able to be approved for a mortgage and she can’t afford the price of rent right now, with living expenses and after school care costs. She’s upset her kids will (most likely) have to switch to a really bad school district. She has told me that moving will most likely result in her dropping out of her BSN program to work and even then she’s not sure she’ll be able to find somewhere to live and they may have to resort to Airbnb or something. She thinks since I can easily live with my mom, which I have been doing, and I should continue to do so for 18 more months so she can finish nursing school. My other cousin, Jay, is very well off because her father (my uncle) inherited the family business and has multiple rental properties she can live for free. Bee keeps asking us to put ourselves in her shoes. She said ever since i have dropped this bomb on her she’s been freaking out and so stressed even though she has six months to plan.

I feel bad because Bee may have to quit school and uproot her kids. She says it’s between this and homelessness. I know her life would be harder if I or Jay move in but she knew this was a possibility and she didn’t prepare for it and that’s not really my issue. I would like to take advantage of cheap rent and to not live with my mom and just because she’s made bad decisions and poorly planned I don’t really think that’s my problem. AITA if I decide to move in and make her and her family get out?

ETA: house was left to my aunts, uncle and mom.

ETA: can y’all stop reporting my post to the crisis hotline mods? Jfc

OP, in a comment:

quote:

I’m a cop

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Mx. posted:

AITA for evicting my cousin and her kids so I can move in?

OP, in a comment:

OP sucks but way to go dead grandpa with the insane house ownership stipulations being enforced from beyond the grave and guaranteed to cause everyone in the family to devolve into this every two years. The cousin should steal all the copper on the way out.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

I'm not really clear why it's just decided that these two cousins deserve it more than the one who's already living there? Is it a golden children type thing? Everyone take a turn having a home?

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

RC Cola posted:

This guy wants to gently caress his 20 year old big tittie niece

Can you blame him? Great rack, strong backbone, good with kids. Sounds like a 10/10 to me.

I honestly think the comments would have been more sympathetic if he'd just said something like "AITA for staring at my niece's pendulous anime tiddies all the time?"

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Get out of the way, son, milk truck coming through

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Modal Auxiliary posted:

Can you blame him? Great rack, strong backbone, good with kids. Sounds like a 10/10 to me.

I honestly think the comments would have been more sympathetic if he'd just said something like "AITA for staring at my niece's pendulous anime tiddies all the time?"

AITA for being jealous that my 8 year old son gets his face into my niece's awesome rack every time she sees him.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Deformed Church posted:

I'm not really clear why it's just decided that these two cousins deserve it more than the one who's already living there? Is it a golden children type thing? Everyone take a turn having a home?

It only makes sense to me if it's the OP's cousin from the other side of the family, so doesn't have any claim to the place based on the will but could stay there at cheap/no rent since no one else wanted anything to do with it.

Still a dick move to want to turf her out to move in there, no matter what your legal right to the place as. As ever, the problem is landlords.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Runcible Cat posted:

AITA for being jealous that my 8 year old son gets his face into my niece's awesome rack every time she sees him.

It's the ultimate cuck, if you think about it.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

"My kid will never get a girlfriend with a rack this big, you're setting unrealistic precedent and expectations!"

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

RC Cola posted:

gently caress that lady

what calculator?

Edit: nm posted above
http://www.iwonderifyouareoutthere.com/

ok, according to this I am the only person with this criteria.
Total Men in US

% of population
3.7872750738816e-7%

Apparently there are 8 ppl in the US just like me. Also why does erect penis length stop at 16cm??

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

fridge corn posted:

Apparently there are 8 ppl in the US just like me. Also why does erect penis length stop at 16cm??

Because they polled humans not horses :rolleyes:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Baronjutter posted:

I don't at all believe that website because I'm like the most average guy in the world and it said there's only 5 of me.
Wait, am I supposed to have check boxes describing me or what I’m looking for in a partner?

Because there were over 200,000 women who fit what I’m looking for in a partner. Now to describe myself and see where I stand.

Edit: I’m 1 of 22

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

fridge corn posted:

Wait, you're measuring erect?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Cowslips Warren posted:

“Hey, can you bail out my brother who was arrested for drug and weapons felonies and then transport him across state lines, likely committing a felony yourself in the process? Thanks.”

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
AITA for wanting to use my living room

quote:

I live with my partner and I work from home most of the time and she works from home 3 days a week. We both have our own office in the apartment for work but my partner tends to use the living room. We spoke about it when she started doing it and agreed that it was no problem when I was also at work but for things like my dinner break, if she was still working she'd have to use the office.

This was going fine until we were talking last night. We were talking about the fact I have a day of leave coming up in a couple of weeks as I haven't had a long weekend in a while and I've been stressed with work so I put 1 day of leave in on a day a video game gets released. My gf asked about what I was planning to do during the day and that she's bets I'm going to be excited to play the game on the evening.

I asked what she meant because I'll be collecting it on the morning and playing it as soon as it's installed. She said I won't be able to as she'll be working. I told her she'll have to either go into the office or work from her home office because I'm not going to be kicked out of my own living room when I have plans.

She refused and said she'll be working in the living room and I just repeated that I'll be installing and playing the game on the morning so she's fine to sit at the dining table if she doesn't mind the noise otherwise she'll have ot use another room.

She got annoyed and accused me of not thinking about her work and putting a video game above her work but I just pointed out the living room is not her office and that she has a specific room to work in.

AITA for wanting to use my living room?

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

Asking for twenty thousand loving dollars to bail out an obvious flight risk the OP doesn't even loving know is some real galaxy brain bullshit.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Cowslips Warren posted:

AITA for wanting to use my living room

It really depends on why OPs partner doesn't like using her office, imo.

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Ravenfood posted:

It really depends on why OPs partner doesn't like using her office, imo.

Yeah, take it over and repurpose it as the games and lunch room if she never uses it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beato Believer
May 23, 2009

I believe in Beato.
Even when she's driving.
At night.
In a snowstorm.

RC Cola posted:

what calculator?

Edit: nm posted above
http://www.iwonderifyouareoutthere.com/

ok, according to this I am the only person with this criteria.
Total Men in US

% of population
3.7872750738816e-7%

According to the calculator, I do not actually exist.

Which is quite accurate, since people certainly treat me as if I do not exist.