Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Stop making me jealous of Ian Fidance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
women are nasty compared to these gorgeous chickens

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
drat they really crushed the Chet episode. Very good opening skits

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I am honestly shocked at how good their YouTube show is getting.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/neilkli/status/1709450248186167715/photo/3

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Bought a ticket yesterday for the Recine show tonight. Got an email from the club today advertising a promo code for complimentary tickets.

I guess they have plenty of empty seats and still want that “2 item minimum” money? Mike gonna be dining on Spaghetti-Os this month.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

FishBowlRobot posted:

Bought a ticket yesterday for the Recine show tonight. Got an email from the club today advertising a promo code for complimentary tickets.

I guess they have plenty of empty seats and still want that “2 item minimum” money? Mike gonna be dining on Spaghetti-Os this month.

The tickets are free~

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
The tickets ARE free!

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
im gonna out myself as a reddit user, but dear god the TAFS subreddit is so bad. some of the most unfunny people ever.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

FishBowlRobot posted:

Recine was pretty good. Talked about his fat friend Doordashing Subway, to which someone in the crowd yelled “Stavros.” He clarified it was Lev. Fer I assume.

Then he went hard on some bit about how Jews must have been the worst slaves because no one wants a slave with allergies, etc.

E: Oh, and a bit about how he would probably be worth more financially to his family if he were to die.

FishBowlRobot fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Oct 5, 2023

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Sunk Dunk posted:

im gonna out myself as a reddit user, but dear god the TAFS subreddit is so bad. some of the most unfunny people ever.

On a scale of 0 being totally normal / 5 being the original cumtown sub / 10 being cumtown.org, how racist is it there now?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol i once tried to join the discord years ago and didn't pass the entrance exam. anyone remember the single question?

stump collector
May 28, 2007

i say swears online posted:

lol i once tried to join the discord years ago and didn't pass the entrance exam. anyone remember the single question?

yes and?

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

You had to guess the secret password. Well, 14 passwords.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

no it was just "say it"

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Sunk Dunk posted:

are you defending the bad stav tweet... whats going on here

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Sphyre posted:

are you defending the bad stav tweet... whats going on here

the subreddit thinks the tweet his funny and the post here does not h t h

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

mr. feeney, I’m a big fan of your feet

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

not even close

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

dude is printing the tweet out so he can kiss it

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

the subreddit thinks the tweet his funny

not to defend the posters of the tafs subreddit but i dont think it does dude

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

welp, gave the poster the benefit of the doubt

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

This is what I was sayin

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
The TAFS subreddit is all aboard the Stav hatetrain, even more than this horrible thread. They are definitely mocking him

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
Remember when stav brought his blender to New Orleans

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

welp, gave the poster the benefit of the doubt

that was your first and last mistake

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Sunk Dunk posted:

if that matty healy guy tweeted this he'd probably ly get murdered at this point (he should do it)

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
chapo check

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Sunk Dunk posted:

he was turning his life around

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Sunk Dunk posted:

making dips on the road

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCQ2OR8lQJA

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

I can add you, the server auto kicks people who don't have patreon roles, just ask to be given a role manually

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Cumtown discord sounds awful, I'm sorry

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

inferis posted:

I can add you, the server auto kicks people who don't have patreon roles, just ask to be given a role manually

no ty :)

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

the subreddit hates stav, they are constantly dunking on him

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
sarcasm much? *slide whistle*

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

henkman posted:

Cumtown discord sounds awful, I'm sorry

Well yeah, it’s a discord server

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i was in the WAR MODE discord server and it disappeared one day and I got a warning from Discord about participating in such discord servers and instead of just idling in there I should report it and leave.

they said if it keeps happening i could lose my account lol

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i was in the WAR MODE discord server and it disappeared one day and I got a warning from Discord about participating in such discord servers and instead of just idling in there I should report it and leave.

they said if it keeps happening i could lose my account lol

lmao. i have no idea how discord isn't a nightmare liability wise. they have barely any moderation. i can't imagine what's going on in those private discord chats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

the subreddit hates stav, they are constantly dunking on him

the cumtown subreddit did........i dont think that's true for TAFS. it's all the people who came from his youtube standup clips and poo poo