Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
the haters gonna
hate
hate
hate
hate
hate
View Results

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

I don’t have tik tok, or any of those social medias, so that tracks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

sponges posted:

Bob Seger owns

I never said he didn't. Hollywood Nights is a classic

Like A Rock blows though

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

kiimo posted:

I heard it was bad for football from people who only listen to Bob Seger

You're confusing the Bob Seger crowd with the Kid Rock crowd, a common mistake for the non-Michigander

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

kiimo posted:

I never said he didn't. Hollywood Nights is a classic

Like A Rock blows though

Just think of the truck commercial royalties he must be getting.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/swifferwins/status/1709045799345119493

she can stay. I'll allow it

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Should have her call the games

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Swifties going to war with Barstool. My god something good may come out of this

https://twitter.com/awfulannouncing/status/1709329023745347923?s=20

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Ches Neckbeard posted:

There is some deity out there right now

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Oh please burn those assholes down Swifties.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/cnation_sports/status/1709605567424053544

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Media clout demon says what?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Are we pretending Kelce doesnt love this?

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Kelce is the biggest clout chaser this side of Julian Edelman, he's absolutely eating this poo poo up inside

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Amy Pole Her posted:

Are we pretending Kelce doesnt love this?

We aren't, but it looks like he is

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Blowjob Overtime posted:

We aren't, but it looks like he is

Sorry I shouldve said "Are chiefs fans"

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Despera posted:

Should have her call the games

Probably, tbh.

If only to end the PR stunt around the Andy Reid Chiefs being Swifties or whatever.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Tay Tay on a Chiefs prime time game with Peyton and Eli.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Gatts posted:

:eyepop:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Gatts posted:

We don’t live in a world good enough for this level of comedy/insanity.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Gatts posted:

I'll admit I'd buy like ESPN online or whatever for a month to watch this. Congrats media, you win etc

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Looks like Taylor Swift might have bought a house in KC according to the swifties

thoughts: this place is sick for only $6m, that office/library/bar with the closet and bathroom upstairs is rad

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/11541-Cherokee-Ct-Leawood-KS-66211/75685093_zpid/

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

kiimo posted:

Looks like Taylor Swift might have bought a house in KC according to the swifties

thoughts: this place is sick for only $6m, that office/library/bar with the closet and bathroom upstairs is rad

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/11541-Cherokee-Ct-Leawood-KS-66211/75685093_zpid/

You get a lot of house for your money in flyover country.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Still a lot of money to pay just to keep up the illusion of a pretend relationship to chase media clout and tip off the refs right mcmagic

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

kiimo posted:

Still a lot of money to pay just to keep up the illusion of a pretend relationship to chase media clout and tip off the refs right mcmagic

It's very weird to buy a house with someone you've been dating for a month op.

But rich people live in a different world than the rest of us.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

i mean if she bought in leawood it's still 45 minutes away from him. not weird at all.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

It's not weird when you've been traveling to visit the area for 14 years because your best friend lives there and it's a good investment regardless of the relationship outcome.

Also who says they are moving in together?

Anyway, please tell me more about how much flyover country sucks it's a really endearing thing that New Yorkers do.

As for me it's kind of a big deal to have the most popular woman in the world buy a house that you can practically see my childhood house from her backyard.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
drat Zillow for not having high enough resolution for me to figure out which jerseys are in the gym which is the only thing I care about.

Manning (in KC?) I think? Dwayne Bowe for almost sure. Maaaaybe Barry Sanders? 13 on a baseball jersey would make sense for Salvy but that's not Perez on the nameplate.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

kinda laughing at Leawood because you don't have to go far before you run into stuff that isn't like that, but I guess you could say that about anywhere here.

Yep like my parents' house lol101st / Nall is not quite the same thing as Leawood

See you at Top Golf, TSwizzle

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

kiimo posted:

It's not weird when you've been traveling to visit the area for 14 years because your best friend lives there and it's a good investment regardless of the relationship outcome.

Anyway, please tell me more about how much flyover country sucks it's a really endearing thing that New Yorkers do.

As for me it's kind of a big deal to have the most popular woman in the world buy a house that you can practically see my childhood house from her backyard.

congrats brother

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Cavauro posted:

congrats brother

thanks man it's been a wild ride and took a lot of sacrifice personally

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

kiimo posted:

Yep like my parents' house lol101st / Nall is not quite the same thing as Leawood

See you at Top Golf, TSwizzle

I edited that out because I didn't want to poo poo on things too much, but yeah that's the way it is.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

kiimo posted:

Hell yeah, go off

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

mcmagic posted:

It's very weird to buy a house with someone you've been dating for a month op.

But rich people live in a different world than the rest of us.

To someone with Taylor’s wealth, telling an assistant to make sure she has a house in a city she’s visiting more than a couple times a year is a splurge equivalent to using covered parking at the airport for most other people.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

In fact, it’s probably even a net positive for her. Just the fact that she owns the place will increase its resale value.

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

buy some dogshit $6million dump in an irrelevant state, rub your stinky feet all over every surface, turn around and sell it to a creepy billionaire for 10 times what you bought it in 5 months. she’s brilliant

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Flyover states suck NYC has everything you have and civilization too

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The only time NY doesn't suck is if the queen is there for the weekend

your pizza is trash suck it

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
crying and pissing myself in a relevant area of the country

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

kiimo posted:

What on earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
The answer is that, like everyone else in this godforsaken country, the Midwest/flyover country is better the more money you have to spend.