Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Stereotype)

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

smoobles posted:

two very different depictions of climate change courtesy of Bing Image Creator

I was kind of worried about Kricecles and Letb Hire but when you take into account the extinion furances i think I'm more worried about deatth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skaffen-Amtiskaw
Jun 24, 2023

I killed deatth in Demon's Souls just now. Don't worry.

I also painted some of the neighbourhood white, so we don't need the GOP to air condition the atmosphere. I do this because I love you guys and enjoy our moments. A good biosphere is its own reward.

Skaffen-Amtiskaw
Jun 24, 2023

I asked Bing if what I did was a good thing, and it used up all the Ogallala aquifer left. Sorry about that.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

MightyBigMinus posted:

stumbled on this for un-related reasons and it made me think of this thread

me when I get home with my $1 taco bell tacos and curl up in my bed to watch videos of people playing video games i can't afford and/or don't have energy to play

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

the absolute amount of worthless bullshit that is being pumped out right now is completely insane.

i get "targeted" ads for products that i legitimately cannot tell what their purpose is.

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

what the gently caress is this. what the gently caress is a dew heater strip.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

it's a strip that heats dew

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

ahh, the perfect fit everytime!

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

Skaffen-Amtiskaw
Jun 24, 2023

Legit cannot tell if this is real Amazon/Wish.com junk or a 'shop.

Gonna let my heart guide me and say it's real.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

love me some mulled dew

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Too Many Birds posted:

it's an ai-generated image and name; if they get enough orders they send the picture and title to a chinese manufacturer and drop shipper and they slap some poo poo to together and send it

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

It's a real thing, apparently https://astrozap.com/collections/dew-heaters

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

I was joking

e: until the date which I'm sure will be in the next 6 months when what I said starts happening for real, then I'm a super smart oracle who wasn't joking at all

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
gonna start cumming in the ocean, seems like a more long term play

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
Hey guys,

No big deal - just hanging out in my swimming pool in New England in October.

Fell Mood
Jul 2, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 57 minutes!
Start?

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

Pillowpants posted:

Hey guys,

el nino basically made the weather normal here for the first time in years and its been a nice respite :unsmith:

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Too Many Birds posted:

you attach this to telescopes or cameras lens when shooting on cold nights. alternative is a sock with those hand warmers in it

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
put the usb velcro strip heating a can of mtn dew on my tombstoen

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
starting a new venture to replace tombstones with LCDs

premium package is an ai that has been fed on your deceased loved ones content and will talk to you

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

Rock Puncher posted:

starting a new venture to replace tombstones with LCDs

live feed of my corpse rotting away

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Too Many Birds posted:

asmr of hungry worms chewing my putrid carcass :allears:

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Too Many Birds posted:

like comment subscribe and hit

that

bellllll

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

So there's all these personal carbon calculators which were a PR exercise from oil companies. No co2 calculators for nations and industries of course. So grabbed some data from some publications and went 'what could be the first steps for the revolution' ala https://play.half.earth/ and got these numbers.

Going to need a lot of 15 min cities 100 metres above sea level.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

guys, not going to lie, some of this poo poo seems not great

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

cash crab posted:

guys, not going to lie, some of this poo poo seems not great

it's not that bad

yet

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Hubbert posted:

it's not that bad

yet

:) you're right. thanks. future is looking bright! many goods to be had!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
my daughter keeps talking about what she wants to be when she grows up but I can’t tell her she’s got maybe until she can drive of decent living before things probably go to poo poo

:smith:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

cash crab posted:

no but also things really arent that bad yet lol

Hubbert posted:

it's not that bad

yet

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

cash crab posted:

no no no the future is really really really bad

that's why things aren't that bad... yet

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Pillowpants posted:

Hey guys,

yeah it loving sucks rear end. I'm sweating my balls off in shorts + tank top here with a fan blowing on me... in October

this should be the time of year I put on cozy flannel pjs, make a nice big cup of hot chocolate or a chai and take it out on a walk with my dog in a very briskly cool morning with the sun out, and then relax to a bunch of candles and cozycore. rip

it's supposed to get hotter still lol

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Demon Of The Fall posted:

my daughter keeps talking about what she wants to be when she grows up but I can’t tell her she’s got maybe until she can drive of decent living before things probably go to poo poo

:smith:

Why did you decide to have kids? I’m genuinely curious.

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!
twisting the correct microscope lens into place so i can address an individual yeast: you know this petri dish is almost out of sugar right? why do ya'll keep budding?

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?
Fall is my favorite time of year and the almost total disappearance of it over the last few years in my corner of New England has been incredibly depressing. We're lucky to get a splotchy 2-3 weeks of fall-like weather interspersed with weirdly humid and warm days before settling in to a cold, rainy, miserable winter where any snow cover sticks around for a few days at most. It's so depressing to me that I can't even get up the energy to make any dumb sarcastic jokes about it.

Last year my mom was going through old photo albums with my partner and they were looking at pictures my dad would take on their annual leaf peeping drives. Consistent foliage cover literally every single year from the early 80s up until they stopped in the late 90s. Absolutely nothing like the last four or five years, where we're lucky to get okay color mixed with trees dumping their leaves way early due to excessive heat/rain or just going straight to brown. Fall foliage is literally less loving colorful and the difference is striking when you see photographic evidence from barely 30 years ago.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Hubbert posted:

it's not that bad

yet

Enjoying it while it lasts :patriot:

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Paradoxish posted:

Fall is my favorite time of year and the almost total disappearance of it over the last few years in my corner of New England has been incredibly depressing. We're lucky to get a splotchy 2-3 weeks of fall-like weather interspersed with weirdly humid and warm days before settling in to a cold, rainy, miserable winter where any snow cover sticks around for a few days at most. It's so depressing to me that I can't even get up the energy to make any dumb sarcastic jokes about it.

Last year my mom was going through old photo albums with my partner and they were looking at pictures my dad would take on their annual leaf peeping drives. Consistent foliage cover literally every single year from the early 80s up until they stopped in the late 90s. Absolutely nothing like the last four or five years, where we're lucky to get okay color mixed with trees dumping their leaves way early due to excessive heat/rain or just going straight to brown. Fall foliage is literally less loving colorful and the difference is striking when you see photographic evidence from barely 30 years ago.

autumn has fallen :negative:

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

that unapparent summer air

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

Hubbert posted:

autumn has fallen :negative:
lies!