Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
That's very cool, and almost all we can do as individuals is little stuff like that to make life easier for folks. Good job!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah, that's awesome Junpei. :glomp:
My local anarchist group does a scaled-up version of that; they collect veggies that would be thrown out by supermarkets, and they buy rice and beans and spices, and they organise a free/donation-based vegan restaurant :3:
Also, for me your reputation was posting random left-wing memes even if they dont have anything to do with the topic, not an all-talk no-action dude.

ekuNNN has issued a correction as of 04:49 on Oct 1, 2023

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Today I watched some "True Crime" videos on Youtube

I don't understand people who watch/listen to a lot of this stuff. It's just depressing as hell. I don't get any enjoyment watching the reaction of someone being interrogated for doing murders. I sort of get why people click the videos - you see a title like "this person killed their best friend for $10,000" and think "I wonder what's up with that," but watching this stuff just put me in a bad mood.

Also these videos are full of silly forensic/psych pseudoscience stuff. "This person accepted a bottle of water from the cops. This means they're probably guilty." "You can see this person touch their face. This also means they're guilty." Plus cops lying constantly in interrogation, and the videos treating this like some reasonable strategy.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Ytlaya posted:

Today I watched some "True Crime" videos on Youtube

I don't understand people who watch/listen to a lot of this stuff.

watch as we squeal with absolute glee at this story of a 7 year old being dismembered

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
oh NO

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Shrecknet posted:

watch as we squeal with absolute glee at this story of a 7 year old being dismembered

its the couple from running scared

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
open wide!

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:patriot:
https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1708521741075538071

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
someone added audio for us
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCBoGflJsTE

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

lmao that the first thing the cops see is this dude standing next to his car going :rock:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Wafflecopper posted:

lmao that the first thing the cops see is this dude standing next to his car going :rock:

i love that he does a seamless transition from horns to hands up. also lol at terrorism enhancements the cops are going to start putting that on everything

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
comic sans AND quotes, to make sure noone misses the sarcasm

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

hey nobody said it had to be a positive difference

*ventilates an innocent*

makin' a difference! :911: :dumb:

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

just thinking about that no-knock warrant SWAT team (or whatever the gently caress) that threw a flashbang into a baby's crib

not even sure they were at the right house either

also any time they shoot a dog in a crate because it won't shut up about the gang of armed intruders, and that's inconvenient to the cops

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

you can't spell psychopath without cops

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

you can't spell psychopath without cops

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

You also can't spell "cops" without "PoC"

Maybe think about that next time before you insult them, you racist piece of poo poo

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Ytlaya posted:

You also can't spell "cops" without "PoC"

Maybe think about that next time before you insult them, you racist piece of poo poo

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

may all the cop lovers itt an in the world get to have lots and lots of encounters with the cops they love so much

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I dont think we have had cop lovers in this thread in quite a while

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

ekuNNN posted:

I dont think we have had cop lovers in this thread in quite a while

I dared to suggest cops take a moment to explain why they are yelling at someone and that means I was a victim blaming heathen who deep throats the boot.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I love cops and I want them to hug me and kiss me and take me out for a fancy dinner at a mid-tier chain restaurant

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

glad at least hgb is being honest. so, on your dream date, after pie at shari's, when the cop's beating you up, is he totally naked or does he still have his boots and plate carriers on?

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Wait you think Shari’s is mid-tier?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

it's not as good as black bear but it's marginally better than dennys (at least they have pie) so yes

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Wait you think Shari’s is mid-tier?

All American food is trying to kill you.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

imagine having a million of the worst, dumbest, most evil monsters running around terrorizing everyone in order to keep the working class in line.

https://southdakotasearchlight.com/2023/10/05/grandmother-seeks-answers-after-taser-use-against-12-year-old-native-american-girl/

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
To be fair to the cops, they didn't scalp her. That's progress!

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
Probably the best way to create civil unrest in the USA is to get as much cop bodycam footage as possible and to catch them doing or saying something that goes viral.

Yes, indeed, you can post your way to a better future.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

you'd think so, but america is such trash and there is so much racism and classism and general hatred amongst the american people towards other american people that most who watch bodycam war crimes will mutter "good, they deserved it"

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

yup. the chucklefuck who thought that “pants up, don’t loot” is a hilarious joke to share with me would salivate at a compilation of police brutality.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

There's only one way to find out!

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

gbut posted:

yup. the chucklefuck who thought that “pants up, don’t loot” is a hilarious joke to share with me would salivate at a compilation of police brutality.

poo poo, put together one where the victims of that violence are sovereign citizens and you’ll have d&d and half of cspam salivating

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
It was the pandemic making everyone more anxious, screwy and weirded out that made the BLM stuff hit hard and actually have weight.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Voice of Labor posted:

imagine having a million of the worst, dumbest, most evil monsters running around terrorizing everyone in order to keep the working class in line.

the US mIlitary?

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

HashtagGirlboss posted:

poo poo, put together one where the victims of that violence are sovereign citizens and you’ll have d&d and half of cspam salivating

You need two sides to make a riot!

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HashtagGirlboss posted:

why half of c-spam? which half of c-spam doesnt think that two of our enemies fighting is good?
If anything D&D would be appalled by it, cause liberals love being against violence without considering context

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

ekuNNN posted:

why half of c-spam? which half of c-spam doesnt think that two of our enemies fighting is good?

Yeah haha state violence against annoying people sure is pretty funny :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Yeah haha state violence against annoying people sure is pretty funny :allears:

wait actually I agree with you here, I had a brainfart and read sovereign citizens as american far-right militia type people.
Random weirdo sovereign citizen people refusing to get out of their car or stop filming or whatever dont deserve to be brutalized, yea