Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

whoa, what mod is this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

whoa, what mod is this?

That's Crowsworn

John DiFool
Aug 28, 2013

It’s out.

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."
Pretty gross to watch that footage. You can tell it's not in a remotely playable state and would need at least another 4 years of development.

Nostalgamus
Sep 28, 2010

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

I gotta play that game too.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro
:sigh:
Bapanada.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

https://twitter.com/xboxanz/status/1709044945015697425?s=46&t=gT_XGSyyqeKMnLYzVVSTiA

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Release date confirmed

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Thank you Xbox twitter

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Hell yes, downloading it now!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I'm playing it and guess what: it's epic.

Dr. Clockwork
Sep 9, 2011

I'LL PUT MY SCIENCE IN ALL OF YOU!
Todd Howard on suicide watch because Silksong is the best selling game of all time.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

I bought a cool thing from fellow goon Chip McFuck, I wanted to share it with the thread:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4041997&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post535046625

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer
Is that a subtle clue from Silksong dev Chip McFuck?

The muffler our brave hero is resting on implies when this thread has no posts (muffled) for 6 days (count the petals!) A release date will be announced?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
That's not a muffler, it looks more like a peg for playing Battleship or Mastermind.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

it's an umbrella

Marluxia
May 8, 2008

It's the actual game, Silksong. Congrats QuarkJets on being the first and only person to ever own a copy of Silksong.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

I got my early access copy like a year ago, you can find me posting about it itt. I don't usually go for early access stuff Silksong was an exception and it's been fun watching the game get developed over time

Raylax
Jul 21, 2021

Tshshshshshshshsh

I asked for silksong and all I got was sweet bapanada

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
4 months past the latest it would come out now with no news whatsoever?

Vaporweave shitshoe.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
It's coming soon.

ActingPower
Jun 4, 2013

I did enjoy the last update we got about it. "Haha, we were just having so much fun working on it that we forgot to put out any updates! :nyoron:"

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

team cherry must be destroyed

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

I admit that I'm a bit behind since life caught up with me in a big way over October, but things slowed down a bit and with a lot of grinding, I managed to finally complete the seventh pantheon with all bindings. I honestly expected for the Void-Consumed Vessel to be the biggest roadblock to completion but it was actually Herrah Enraged that ended most of my runs, specifically when the Midwife and all her loving weaverlings showed up.

I had kind of predicted that we'd get some follow up lore on the land of storms, but the big easter egg reveal that both Hallownest and Pharloom exist within the Cave Story extended universe was a wild swerve and a fantastic homage. :discourse:

Congratulations to Ari, William, Alex, and that other guy, you magnificent bastards have done it again 10/10 GotY

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer
Just amazing that there's still absolutely no information about a release date.

Tomorrow will be 5 months

I subscribed to the subreddit to hear any news about an update as soon as it happened but as the months have gone by it's become increasingly deranged and insular.

Surely they're not going to miss that chrimbo bump right? Think of little timmy disappointed on Christmas morn with no silksong to play

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I think it'd be best just to put it from your mind, the game will be out when it's out

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."

No Dignity posted:

I think it'd be best just to put it from your mind, the game will be out when it's out

Right. It’ll be out when it’s out.

Never.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
And the longer we wait the more they're going to add and make it even perfecter than if we got it long ago!!! Hoyyyyyppee!!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
It's very possible that the game has reached a point where they are adding more than it needs. Over-editing perhaps. It probably was done enough long ago but they can't stop and now it's going to be a mess.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
They're working on the DLC for Silksong right now, but the scope is so large they're thinking about spinning it out into a sequel.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Skrill.exe posted:

Never.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Skrill.exe posted:

Never.

bing's ai thing is pretty good for video game memes

e: it uhh didn't do as well trying to portray "hornet from hollow knight" as that meme dog

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

not sure what anyone is worried about. games with long, troubled developments are always great

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Long sure, but has anything indicated Silksong's development is troubled?

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I am troubled. by not having Silksong

ActingPower
Jun 4, 2013

"A delayed game is good eventually. A rushed game is bad forever."

~Shigeru Miyamoto

~Me

~Bapanada

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

miyamoto is right, duke nukem forever was the greatest game ever made

until silksong comes out in 2040 obviously

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Waltzing Along posted:

It's very possible that the game has reached a point where they are adding more than it needs. Over-editing perhaps. It probably was done enough long ago but they can't stop and now it's going to be a mess.

This has been my theory, Hollow Knight was already bloated and I wouldn't be surprised if with the extra budget and freedom they're doubling down on the insane scale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

No Dignity posted:

Hollow Knight was already bloated

Nope.