Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

You think that's air you're breathing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Anyone who runs is a covid denier.

Anyone who stands still is a well disciplined covid denier!

Lurker Ant
Nov 16, 2016
I’m convinced that Covid was the best thing that ever happened to some people. Bunch of mentally tenuous hypochondriacs finally had a government sanctioned excuse to live out their apocalypse fantasies

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Is it weird that they referred to themselves as never having a symptomatic covid infection? Like are they hedging their bets in case they had COVID and didn't notice, or did they catch COVID it just didn't count?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Tweak posted:

Is it weird that they referred to themselves as never having a symptomatic covid infection? Like are they hedging their bets in case they had COVID and didn't notice, or did they catch COVID it just didn't count?

in the covid thread they believe that everyone has/has had covid at some point whether they know it or not so its a thread culture hedge

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
if he'd had a covid infection he could've blamed that song on neurological decline. alas

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

So COVID is literally airborne AIDS that everyone has yet it hasn't killed the vast majority of people? ...if I ever start to understand these people, someone put me out of my misery.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Oh, you think being a pussy makes you an ally. But you merely adopted it; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see another pussy until I was already a balding man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Al! posted:

in the covid thread they believe that everyone has/has had covid at some point whether they know it or not so its a thread culture hedge

don't forget the naked contempt for doctors and insisting that some GPs would try and tongue kiss you as a viable way of taking temperature

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

...they don't? Next you'll tell me they don't put both hands on your shoulders when they do prostate exams...

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

pentyne posted:

don't forget the naked contempt for doctors and insisting that some GPs would try and tongue kiss you as a viable way of taking temperature

And here ive always faced pushback when I requested it, gotta find a better GP

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

pentyne posted:

not to mention encouraging goons to lie to doctors to access medication for more vulnerable people

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
my gp has a wooden leg because he cheated on his wife and her dad shot him

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
lovely man though

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

he should say he was a pirate. pirates are badass

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

leave it to dr cool aids to go to a doctor that can't even save his own leg.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Kild posted:

leave it to dr cool aids to go to a doctor that can't even save his own leg.

You’d think a doctor would be able to afford a GP with the dosh to get metal at least

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Pretty old school to have a wooden leg in this day and age.

I've been onelegging it for 25 years now and I've always had carbon fiber/aluminium.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
hope that nut was worth it

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

FreudianSlippers posted:

Pretty old school to have a wooden leg in this day and age.

I've been onelegging it for 25 years now and I've always had carbon fiber/aluminium.

May have upgraded since. he is ancient though. absolutely should have retired by now

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

May have upgraded since. he is ancient though. absolutely should have retired by now

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Al! posted:

hope that nut was worth it

It was worth a shot

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Grassy Knowles posted:

It was worth a shot

Goddam

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Al! posted:

aisle b12....... poo poo...... im still only in aisle b12

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang

Grassy Knowles posted:

You’d think a doctor would be able to afford a GP with the dosh to get metal at least

I dunno, a peg has style. Make it out of rosewood and you'd smell so good.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

When I got braces as a kid, my orthodontist had nine and a half fingers. I never worked up the nerve to ask him how he lost it, which is a great regret of my life.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Antivehicular posted:

When I got braces as a kid, my orthodontist had nine and a half fingers. I never worked up the nerve to ask him how he lost it, which is a great regret of my life.

Got bit

Rotten
May 21, 2002

As a shadow I walk in the land of the dead

Grassy Knowles posted:

It was worth a shot

lol

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Heath posted:

Got bit

that's the fun implication, but it's why the magic is all in the story..

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

very risky blowjob posted:

Were you listening to me, Neo? Or were you looking at the guy breathing in Preston Lacy's farts?

You rang?

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Marcade posted:

So COVID is literally airborne AIDS that everyone has yet it hasn't killed the vast majority of people? ...if I ever start to understand these people, someone put me out of my misery.
The 7th infection will kill you, please read the decade-old rat paper

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

i was expecting some mumblecore stuff when i played that covidman video but i should have known better, of course it's high-pitched shrieking

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

The Saddest Rhino posted:

i was expecting some mumblecore stuff when i played that covidman video but i should have known better, of course it's high-pitched shrieking

jealous?

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

covidian caterwauling

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Grassy Knowles posted:

It was worth a shot

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
mood: Going Outside (SARS-CoV-2 BA.2.75) Mindset by I Hate Myself

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

he absolutely cannot sing lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

The Kins posted:

börk börk börk whörk

remembering when i was idly browsing twitch one night and found some eastern-european division of nvidia, the company that makes the powerful graphics cards that drive aaa games, hosting an esports tournament for homm3, a game that can run on a toaster. they love their homm over there.

saw a youtube video recently about this and its slightly interesting creator that enjoys putting drugs up his tradesman's entrance. what an interesting rabbit hole to fall down...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg3mK1yVnWM

btw ive been binging all this guys vids ty for posting. also they clearly read/post on sa so if you see this: Good poo poo.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
fallout online was created by russian lowtax lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

fallout online was created by russian lowtax lol

What research chemical stood in for ambien