Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
https://twitter.com/stephenbuggy/status/1401048021731774467/photo/1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

it's beautiful

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

the sex ghost posted:

A member of parliament got stabbed to death in his office by a guy who wandered in off the street and everyone forgot about it a week later

Someone tried to assassinate Jeremy corbyn and Sadiq Khan and a cop got stabbed to death I think, it's discussed so little even I don't remember it

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

https://twitter.com/AmazonHelp/status/1327708404228509703

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2020/nov/15/amazon-reunifies-ireland-and-apologises-for-troubles

Includes when they replied "we're sorry for the troubles"

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

those underpaid amazon employees were doing some incredible "help I'm trapped in the engagement factory" gimmickposting, sucked to see them dismissed as bots

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
diane feinstein is dead lol

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Javid posted:

lol that people think that will stop her getting re-elected.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Javid posted:

Is there a rule that you can't vote, just because you're dead?
https://twitter.com/NathanTankus/status/1707783409362198956#m

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

dying didn’t really meaningfully change her condition

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ro5s posted:

dying didn’t really meaningfully change her condition

The Herman Cain school of death.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
her last act on this earth was voting to raise the retirement age for pilots lmao

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
game theory

thats praxis

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mister Bates posted:

her last act on this earth was voting to raise the retirement age for pilots lmao

....you know what I'm just gonna say it. It's refreshing to see an elected official who deeply believes in something, anything

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Pilots probably couldn't retire anyway at whatever the age used to be their pay is poo poo

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Private Cumshoe posted:

Pilots probably couldn't retire anyway at whatever the age used to be their pay is poo poo

most of them are making 6 figures, at least once they have a few years experience. senior pilots can make several hundred k per year

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

obama smoking crack and getting sucked off by his limo driver

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
barack and michelle are both trans and barack prostituted himself out while he was president

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
Wasn't there a gambling website that hosed everyone for Obama v. Romney?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
self deportation

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

KORNOLOGY posted:

Wasn't there a gambling website that hosed everyone for Obama v. Romney?

Wtf I'm logged in aren't I

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTwpBLzxe4U

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Craig T. Nelson is one of those actors you cast because he just looks like an rear end in a top hat. Maybe he's a method actor.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
we want a cuomo not a homo

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

that doesn't look anything like him

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Fortaleza posted:

that doesn't look anything like him

no, that cartoon definitely looks like an incoherent mess

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
Anarchists breaking into Trotsky's tomb and baking his remains into cookies

A hoax, but a funny one

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9A3JSd-8Xg

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Pence volunteering an inquiry into whether he handled some classified documents

No one let him see anything he is so dumb!! Just a big ol dullard

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/newtgingrich/status/330378407403745280?s=20

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

av / post combo

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

wanna visit the timeline where he works at a moon zoo ngl

The Top G
Jul 19, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Him ascending the heights of fame and popularity only to plummet from grace thereafter is an underrated covid subplot

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Kitfox88 posted:

wanna visit the timeline where he works at a moon zoo ngl

if newt gingrich had made it his entire mission as president to build a moon zoo, i would have been a single issue voter

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

The Top G posted:

Him ascending the heights of fame and popularity only to plummet from grace thereafter is an underrated covid subplot

it will never not be funny that the sole reason NY is going to stop putting (as many) people in prison for weed is because he couldn't stop being horny in the weirdest ways possible

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
In 2013 in college I took a mostly-BS class called "astrobiology" about things like the origins of life, makeup of external planets and bodies and suchlike. Only like half the class showed up most days, which was reasonable.

Except for the one day where Newt Gingrich dialed in on a video conference to do a small talk / Q&A, where pretty much everyone showed up due to pure bewilderment. Dude loves him some space.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Large Testicles posted:

if newt gingrich had made it his entire mission as president to build a moon zoo, i would have been a single issue voter
:hmmyes:

The moon could use more zoos.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
All of that space tourism is almost here, along with the vacuum tube trains that definitely won't crush the occupants when some bored teenagers in Idaho shoot the tube while the boys are back in town plays on the boombox

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Large Testicles posted:

amen to that