Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

evilmiera posted:

So they are going to bomb (Israeli) civilian areas too?

evilmiera posted:

What exactly is the measure of success here?

evilmiera posted:

True, this will just make them accelerate their plans. Probably ramp up settlement building at the least.

:gb2gbs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I hope many many iof soldiers and adult settlers are taken hostage into gaza and the rest die scared

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

paul_soccer12 posted:

I hope many many iof soldiers and adult settlers are taken hostage into gaza and the rest die scared

I hope they live scared, in a new country they don't recognise

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Al-Qassam official spokesman saying they have hundreds of prisoners

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1710767193967718868

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

evilmiera posted:

True, this will just make them accelerate their plans. Probably ramp up settlement building at the least.

I suspect that they will be more difficult to fill after this.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Death By The Blues posted:

Al-Qassam official spokesman saying they have hundreds of prisoners

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1710767193967718868

Israel is going to have to arrest hundreds of thousands of random Palestinians

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
https://twitter.com/ytirawi/status/1710766781462147183

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

taking a bunch of settler prisoners is a legit strategy

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Death By The Blues posted:

before invading Israel is gonna bomb everything tonight

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1710759382399553745

I think they'll just bomb and kill as many people as possible (including captured Israeli hostages; gotta get that prisoner swap ratio down) and won't even do an armored/infantry invasion

Their bedwetting panicky occupation soldiers aren't capable of invading gaza and it will just end with way more captured/dead Israelis

It will be Shejaiya writ large across the entire strip

Will be interesting to see what happens in the west Bank tonight

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

very suprised the "ukraine should get another guy who phones the families of dead russian soldiers to gloat" guy is making bad posts

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Mean Baby posted:

taking a bunch of settler prisoners is a legit strategy

Settlers are combatants who use their children as human shields

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

paul_soccer12 posted:

I think they'll just bomb and kill as many people as possible (including captured Israeli hostages; gotta get that prisoner swap ratio down) and won't even do an armored/infantry invasion

Their bedwetting panicky occupation soldiers aren't capable of invading gaza and it will just end with way more captured/dead Israelis

It will be Shejaiya writ large across the entire strip

I really thought this was what they were going to do (as well as a bunch of reprisals in the west bank and jerusalem for good measure) but the news of IOF massing tanks has me questioning everything.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
In fairness to GBS they seem to generally be less terrible than this idiot, on this one specific subject

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/PressTV/status/1532611767725064192?t=rkDyMlvF96Dcgcb0-6AjQg&s=19

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

30.5 Days posted:

I really thought this was what they were going to do (as well as a bunch of reprisals in the west bank and jerusalem for good measure) but the news of IOF massing tanks has me questioning everything.

They fire tank shells into apartment buildings from the control fence all the time

Last time they rolled tanks into gaza they got hosed from tunnels

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

paul_soccer12 posted:

Settlers are combatants who use their children as human shields

I wasn’t being ironic in the use of the term settler

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
everyone else is laughing their heads off so i think shes joking

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Reaping

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

war is bad and, consequently, israel should surrender

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

In fairness to GBS they seem to generally be less terrible than this idiot, on this one specific subject

Dnd seems to have more Israelis who are already reverting to the "hamas just wants to get their own children killed for PR" line

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

lmao

RedQueen
Apr 21, 2007

It takes all the running you can do just to stay in the same place.

paul_soccer12 posted:

Settler attacks across the West Bank are intensifying, Palestinians say. In Yasuf, east of Salfit, 10 people were injured, six with live ammunition, according to Wael Abu Madi, deputy head of the village council. “In our little village, we are constantly subject to settler attacks especially on our farmers, who are prevented from accessing their land,” Abu Madi said. “Yesterday, the settlers destroyed 40 trees and stole our olive harvest, and today they tried to raid the village with the help of the army, which fired live ammunition at us.”

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Al! posted:

everyone else is laughing their heads off so i think shes joking

whoops jokes on her now.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
I hope she can keep that good humour when she's dodging rpgs

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

paul_soccer12 posted:

I've seen a few Isreali soldiers that died with their boots on, but many of them seem to have been reservists that were caught flat footed and didn't put up much of a fight.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Statement from South Africa. Calls for an end to fighting and two state solution, but places primary blame on Israel

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

slava hamas

slava palestine

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Frosted Flake posted:

I've seen a few Isreali soldiers that died with their boots on, but many of them seem to have been reservists that were caught flat footed and didn't put up much of a fight.

Owned

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Atrocious Joe posted:

Statement from South Africa. Calls for an end to fighting and two state solution, but places primary blame on Israel

Wow, Russian bots

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

yellowcar posted:

slava hamas

slava palestine

Glory to the heroes

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Regarde Aduck posted:

well the west has flipped its ukraine supporting energy directly into israel support so they'll get away with it. More than they normally would. Which is totally.

I don’t know if flipping off that switch is that easy. Cutting off funding to Ukraine will have just as much long term consequences as cutting off Israel for the west. It’s like choosing to cut off an arm or a leg. I don’t think they can afford to support both though.

Votskomit
Jun 26, 2013

Atrocious Joe posted:

Very on-brand. We've lately been doing a lot of "veering in the right direction, but still trying to play the middle ground" thing, like when we tried to get Putin in for the BRICS summit using legal and proper procedures, despite him being declared a ICC criminal.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1710767125793533980

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Don't need binoculars anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
300 guys provoking a response of hundreds of thousands. Tremendous performance.