Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

DiomedesGodshill posted:

Putin is a real piece of poo poo.
:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Vaginaface posted:

I don't understand what causes random users who have never posted here to spam the poo poo out of this thread with unrelated content every two weeks. It's not relevant here, and there's a D&D thread for this exact topic (that you're simultaneously spamming). Unless someone can make a banger of a HIMARS/HAMAS joke, why are you here

It's more or less every weekend, from well before the original thread got fragged. :shrug:

Vaginaface
Aug 26, 2013

HEY REI HEY REI,
do vaginaface!
I propose we hide it

North of Turkey: the Tank Agnostic Thread

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023
Currently feeling bad for the country of Ukraine that is being attacked by Russia, the other country, which is what led to the conflict known as the Ukraine/Russia war.

celewign
Jul 11, 2015

just get us in the playoffs
Fun fact - there’s almost no acceptable time to kill a human being. The times when it’s cool and good to kill people are such tiny edge cases you will probably never encounter them. Wars are typically preventable if the leaders in charge weren’t horrible shitheads. It’s embarrassing listening to this forum bloodlust.

We can acknowledge that bad things have been done in the past and commit to preventing them from happening in the future.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
War….bad?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
This thread is not about the conflict happening between Palestine and Israel. Keep this on topic.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Lmao

We have red alert at home

https://twitter.com/bayraktar_1love/status/1710342780411613560?s=46&t=lbKxPpxJyMeDN0i-nFAg4A

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Well yeah, it had that quote about those yearning to be free, so they had to make sure it was taken away.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

DiomedesGodshill posted:

Putin is a real piece of poo poo.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

rowkey bilbao posted:

Currently feeling bad for the country of Ukraine that is being attacked by Russia, the other country, which is what led to the conflict known as the Ukraine/Russia war.

hosed up if true

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

celewign posted:

Fun fact - there’s almost no acceptable time to kill a human being. The times when it’s cool and good to kill people are such tiny edge cases you will probably never encounter them. Wars are typically preventable if the leaders in charge weren’t horrible shitheads. It’s embarrassing listening to this forum bloodlust.

We can acknowledge that bad things have been done in the past and commit to preventing them from happening in the future.

I'm glad the country that wasn't the aggressor in any way is punishing the aggressor nation

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I have something to confess. Bloodlust posting even.

I have no ethical or moral problems with a state using violence to secure it's sovereignty and the right to self rule against an aggressor state attempting an imperialist land grab with stated genocidal intentions.

My bloodlust for reasonably justified defense will never be sated.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Icept posted:

please don't let the jews be the reason the ukraine thread gets gassed

:drat:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Icept posted:

holy poo poo

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Icept posted:

holy poo poo pissss

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

Icept posted:

:kstare:

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

Icept posted:

:aaaaa:

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
drat I cut myself on the edge.

kru
Oct 5, 2003

One ticket to yikers island please

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

weg ftw

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Wow

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
:wom:

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

:wth:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Icept posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Thank you for your sacrifice :patriot:

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
lol wtf when did this thread get known as the pro Israel thread in other places?

Go Palestine and gently caress Israel

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

mobby_6kl posted:

Thank you for your sacrifice :patriot:

I feel like we don't have the moral high ground as long as there's still

It's like, "PC Master Race" levels of vestigial problematic forum names.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

Ah. The fresh breath from the 00s.

Next bring back the Shirtless Putin memes.
Please don't tell me he is canceled now.

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

Tai posted:

lol wtf when did this thread get known as the pro Israel thread in other places?

Go Palestine and gently caress Israel

It’s an easy mistake, this is the pro Azrael thread.

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

Icept posted:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Bad shoot, cmon mods

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

bad_fmr posted:

Bad shoot, cmon mods

by far the worst thing that happened today

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

It’s nearly time to start 6er people who continue this Israel Palestine tangent when there’s already other threads about it, as Seth already told y’all. This includes rezzing old posts to start the topic up again!!!!!!!! !!!

I will not warn you when it starts but it’s coming and god help you

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Toxic Mental posted:

hamas posting

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

What's the over/under that this was somehow orchestrated by Russia and its supporters in Arab countries upping their back channel support to Hamas to steer the international attention and potentially help, away from the war in Ukraine?

The fact that this happens just after Slovakia withdrew from helping Ukraine and Poland having a close election cannot be a coincidence.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Anyone else making any further references to Israel or Palestine will be getting Saturday night off. This includes any thinly veiled allusions or clever misspellings. This is not the place to have the discussion or to allege that anyone or anything is pro or against anything else in regards to Israel.

If something about the conflict in Israel is directly related to or impacts the conflict in Ukraine it will be considered on topic but only in the context of how it changes the situation in Ukraine.

There is a reason that I/P discussion isn't allowed outside of designated areas. I don't want to see that derail run this thread into the ground. There are places here to discuss that conflict so please use them.

Thank you and gently caress Vladimir Putin.

Toxic Mental posted:

It’s nearly time to start 6er people who continue this Israel Palestine tangent when there’s already other threads about it, as Seth already told y’all. This includes rezzing old posts to start the topic up again!!!!!!!! !!!

gently caress I was typing too much and you beat me to the punch lol

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

weg posted:

This includes any thinly veiled allusions or clever misspellings.

this is bullshit. pootin is very clever and funny to say and should be allowed because he's a real piece of poo poo.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

Let the thread heal:

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

weg posted:

Anyone else making any further references to Israel or Palestine will be getting Saturday night off. This includes any thinly veiled allusions or clever misspellings. This is not the place to have the discussion or to allege that anyone or anything is pro or against anything else in regards to Israel.

If something about the conflict in Israel is directly related to or impacts the conflict in Ukraine it will be considered on topic but only in the context of how it changes the situation in Ukraine.

There is a reason that I/P discussion isn't allowed outside of designated areas. I don't want to see that derail run this thread into the ground. There are places here to discuss that conflict so please use them.

Thank you and gently caress Vladimir Putin.

gently caress I was typing too much and you beat me to the punch lol

What the hell, my question was sincere. I am not a sophisticated goon but if I were an rear end in a top hat dictator running a losing war, this would be an early Xmas present to me. I really think that this development is going to be harmful to the Ukrainian war effort, less visibility plays directly to the Russian hand. Less screen time, less general support in the West as the general public has the memory of a gold fish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Der Kyhe posted:

What the hell, my question was sincere. I am not a sophisticated goon but if I were an rear end in a top hat dictator running a losing war, this would be an early Xmas present to me. I really think that this development is going to be harmful to the Ukrainian war effort, less visibility plays directly to the Russian hand. Less screen time, less general support in the West as the general public has the memory of a gold fish.

I mention it to people where i live and they say: is that still going on? :ughh:

The public are fickle.