Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

solidarity w/ the brave partygoers at israeli burning man.... too terrible to even imagne................. u didnt deserve this..........

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

solidarity w/ the brave partygoers at israeli burning man.... too terrible to even imagne................. u didnt deserve this..........

If they snagged a Birthright bus or two tho

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
All I wanted was to do MDMA and party 20 feet from a concentration camp but the inmates are ruining my vibe? loving rude

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
jyhad festival

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Atrocious Joe posted:

being a bureaucrat in the Emirate of Afghanistan is less exciting than being a Taliban fighter so some of those guys mostly want out of the 9-5 grind

butterfly meme: is this blowback?

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

personally, I wouldn’t go to a rave next to the largest open air prison in the world

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Honky Mao posted:

The paragliders are amazing is that a new thing

i mean it isn't a great idea if someone is prepared for that but obv no one expected it so game the gently caress on

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
I hope Palestine conquers Israel and steps on their neck for 100 years just as they have done to the Palestinians.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
The sheer loving arrogance of these people partying next to the victims of their colonial order. Fs in chat for the unknown raver

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Turns out that there was an all night rave or party near the border that was one of the first hit by the militants. The video of people running across an open field is from that rave. The dead woman being paraded around in the pickup has been linked to an Instagram account of someone at that rave with matching tattoos and dreadlock or braided hair. Another viral video of a woman being taken by motorcycle away from her boyfriend who is being held away by militants is also from that rave. This is just loving awful all around. I can't even imagine the psychological whiplash of going from a dance party to a warzone in a matter of a couple of hours, and then getting kidnapped and worse.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...fa972d73d73b44&

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

FlapYoJacks posted:

I hope Palestine conquers Israel and steps on their neck for 100 years just as they have done to the Palestinians.

I hope they win and demonstrate more humanity than Israel has

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Turns out that there was an all night rave or party near the border that was one of the first hit by the militants. The video of people running across an open field is from that rave. The dead woman being paraded around in the pickup has been linked to an Instagram account of someone at that rave with matching tattoos and dreadlock or braided hair. Another viral video of a woman being taken by motorcycle away from her boyfriend who is being held away by militants is also from that rave. This is just loving awful all around. I can't even imagine the psychological whiplash of going from a dance party to a warzone in a matter of a couple of hours, and then getting kidnapped and worse.

gently caress around etc

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

FormaldehydeSon posted:

gently caress around etc

Nooo you can't interrupt our treats!!

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

I hope they win and demonstrate more humanity than Israel has

The best revenge is living well

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

I think this is vaguely anti-war? it says "Krieg macht frei" at the top which is surely a play on "Arbeit macht frei"

one reading would be comparing Israel with Nazi Germany, but that's probably giving them too much credit

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

this is disrespectful to the spirit of la playa (peace, love & good vibes). i condemn hamas for their actions as well as for this video

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
personally i hope for a worldwide proletarian revolution

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/osamabishounen/status/1710748885394829602

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

BBC News posted:

we've heard a lot of israelis saying today "this is our 9/11"

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

if you want to traumatise yourself even more with the details, then here's a link i read earlier (seriously, it is bleak)

IK edit: :nws: link contains blurry pics of bodies scattered on roadway behind soldier

https://www.jta.org/2023/10/07/israel/it-was-utter-chaos-families-and-survivors-describe-the-horrors-of-hamas-invasion

i'd not normally post a link from a source like this (at a glance) but the situation seems different atm

YerDa Zabam has issued a correction as of 23:31 on Oct 7, 2023

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
I think one of the coolest things about this has been how integrated the media aspect has been. Imagine being an embedded camera guy in a Hamas assault unit. Crazy stuff

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

yoinks

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

The sheer loving arrogance of these people partying next to the victims of their colonial order. Fs in chat for the unknown raver

that tech bro ayahuasca image but with idf ravers

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

literal DJ record scratch

now you may wonder how i, an internationally renowned DJ, ended up in this gaza basement jail…

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

webcams for christ posted:

I think this is vaguely anti-war? it says "Krieg macht frei" at the top which is surely a play on "Arbeit macht frei"

one reading would be comparing Israel with Nazi Germany, but that's probably giving them too much credit

lol oh the above is a photoshop

https://twitter.com/israelingermany/status/1710745468278308900

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/MeirJa/status/1710763113052532875

according to this math it is 4 9/11s actually, as one israeli is worth 33 americans

Morbus
May 18, 2004

FormaldehydeSon posted:

we've heard a lot of israelis saying today "this is our 9/11" -BBC news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU_pWOLJYOA

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/SecBlinken/status/1710781546914078903

Blinken is telling all the Arab client leaders to help put down Hamas

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

I just assume they are going to crack down harder and do more brutal war crimes because there is no international governor on anything they do.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Didn't the USA just cut Egypt off?

speng31b
May 8, 2010

YerDa Zabam posted:

if you want to traumatise yourself even more with the details, then here's a link i read earlier (seriously, it is bleak)

IK edit: :nws: link contains blurry pics of bodies scattered on roadway behind soldier

https://www. jta.org/2023/10/07/israel/it-was-utter-chaos-families-and-survivors-describe-the-horrors-of-hamas-invasion

i'd not normally post a link from a source like this (at a glance) but the situation seems different atm

not going to probe for this at first but just a reminder normal Cspam rules apply even though this is an unfolding situation with tons of really nms nws content floating around. Do not post links to anything that contains pics or videos of bodies without clear content warning and spoiler/nms/nws etc

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

https://twitter.com/MeirJa/status/1710763113052532875

according to this math it is 4 9/11s actually, as one israeli is worth 33 americans

One Israeli is worth a thousand Palestinians. How many Palestinians is one American worth?

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

so the IDF is a huge paper tiger, only good enough for pushing around unarmed civilians, who knew

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

gunfyre festival

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Jel Shaker posted:

so the IDF is a huge paper tiger, only good enough for pushing around unarmed civilians, who knew

The Israel army is one.of the best colonial police forces in the world

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 48 minutes!

some of them probably got a kick from the fact they were partying right next to people who were basically imprisoned. they knew where they were

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

smarxist posted:

gunfyre festival

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

FlapYoJacks posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

do not post poo poo like this itt

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

bwahahaha lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

The ravers in US and Israel are no longer able to maintain hegemony over the vibes