Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Cops shouldn't be tazing people and white people should not be rapping on the street.

There should be civilian tazer militias to stop any white boy rappers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Inceltown posted:

Separate from the video…. How are we suppose to object to this?

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Crab Dad posted:

? The cop doesn’t seem out of control just seems… tired? Of whatever is going on.

He just tased someone who seems like a dickhead but being a dickhead isn't illegal and he's not doing anything dangerous. That's pretty much the definition of out of control for a cop.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Depends, if he was a drunk driver that got pulled over the cop was entirely justified. Better that he dies from a head injury that taking out a family or something.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

A Moose posted:

Depends, if he was a drunk driver that got pulled over the cop was entirely justified. Better that he dies from a head injury that taking out a family or something.

He's already stopped, i don't think we need to worry about him crashing into anything anymore.

e; You never gotta hand it to the cops.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
TASERs were originally sold as less-lethal alternatives to guns, and that’s still how they ought to be treated.

If you wouldn’t pull out and gun and shoot to kill, it’s not time for a tasing.

The bar for cops executing people with guns is also incredibly low, but at least people occasionally care about that. Tasing is basically free for cops. It’s like “Use of force? What force? :smuggo:

TASER-induced injuries and deaths are treated as freak accidents, when they are in fact entirely foreseeable consequences of the indiscriminate use of the weapon.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

That looks way more like a guard than a cop based on kit.

I mean, he COULD be a cop, but just off duty.

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

Tazed and confused

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

pro starcraft loser posted:

That looks way more like a guard than a cop based on kit.

I mean, he COULD be a cop, but just off duty.

What the gently caress kind of horrible country gives security guards tasers or indeed literally anything that can be used to project force since their entire purpose is to be living scarecrows that can call the cops quickly if somebody seriously gets violent

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Ruflux posted:

What the gently caress kind of horrible country gives security guards tasers or indeed literally anything that can be used to project force since their entire purpose is to be living scarecrows that can call the cops quickly if somebody seriously gets violent

There’s different levels of private security involving different levels of pay and insurance.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/enljnNv.mp4

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

Inceltown posted:

Cops shouldn't be tazing people and white people should not be rapping on the street.

Broke: Cops with tazers

Woke: Random civilian mobs with tazers

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Crab Dad posted:

Separate from the video…. How are we suppose to object to this?

Will the real Spartacus please stand up.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Ruflux posted:

guess

some have guns too

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

A Moose posted:

uh

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

The DUI Defender has logged on

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

fuctifino posted:

https://twitter.com/MacrodosingPod/status/1709999862127743441

How could anyone have predicted that something like this could happen?
Bonus to the stormchaser constantly screaming like a young child asking for Jesus to save him

this is how I sound in the bathroom the morning after spicy food

Crazypoops has a new favorite as of 22:25 on Oct 7, 2023

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

A Moose posted:

The DUI Defender has logged on
"how dare you interrupt me fetishizing cops murdering people. you must like crime"

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Crazypoops posted:

this is how I sound in the bathroom the morning after spicy food

https://i.imgur.com/blUOth5.mp4

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

is this the same lady that ate dog cookies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfW0lCppIlA
It totally is. Do they just get her into situations and film her?

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Baronjutter posted:

is this the same lady that ate dog cookies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfW0lCppIlA
It totally is. Do they just get her into situations and film her?

Oh, lame, didn't realize that. I'm assuming they're all setups then.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Crab Dad posted:

Whiteboy is getting egged on by someone and completely ignoring whatever is going on by the cops. Yeah yeah ACAB but I’d really like to see the whatever happened before to initiate this chain of events.
The prior chain of events doesnt matter at all. The guy is clearly not a threat at that time, and could have easily been grabbed by the cop. Using a taser is accepting the risk of the person being tazed having a heart attack or hitting their head on the ground and suffering a traumatic brain injury. It should be treated as a potentially deadly weapon, and thus only used in cases where it would prevent worse harm, like someone charging with a knife or something like that.
Instead cops just use it like a shortcut because theyre too lazy to do their jobs.

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_s25d15PH6j1r0uzl6.mp4

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_s25zfjLNDK1qigfjt.mp4

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Perfect illustration of the economic impact of aging populations

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Unless the cop is eating poo poo, don't post it here :colbert:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Jackfruits have sticky af latex inside.

Granny is right to be concerned about her table.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hyperlynx posted:

Unless the cop is eating poo poo, don't post it here :colbert:
:hmmyes:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Hippocrass posted:

Broke: Cops with tazers

Woke: Random civilian mobs with tazers

A friend of mine here in Australia was tazed by a civilian mob about 10 years ago, even though tazers are very much illegal for civilians. They were a gang of thieves and they stole all his poo poo and he ended up with a dislocated shoulder. :(
It's such a rare event here in Australia it was reported in all the newspapers and on all the TV news programs

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

ekuNNN posted:

The prior chain of events doesnt matter at all. The guy is clearly not a threat at that time, and could have easily been grabbed by the cop. Using a taser is accepting the risk of the person being tazed having a heart attack or hitting their head on the ground and suffering a traumatic brain injury. It should be treated as a potentially deadly weapon, and thus only used in cases where it would prevent worse harm, like someone charging with a knife or something like that.
Instead cops just use it like a shortcut because theyre too lazy to do their jobs.

yeah, this really isn't hard to understand

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

post a schadenfreude of a cop getting destroyed (not killed/grievous bodily harm) as penance, :thanks:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

The Saddest Rhino posted:

post a schadenfreude of a cop getting destroyed (not killed/grievous bodily harm) as penance, :thanks:

Here you go:
https://i.imgur.com/aS2gwZL.mp4

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

excellent. Thank you all and let's move on from cops.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...d2AHsk____X.mp4

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

I like the “who knows what’s gonna come out of it!” Like as soon as they open it, a gajillion spiders flow out

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Impressed dude stayed on his feet. Tough mother fucker.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

lmao that wheel is practically made of cheese

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

e:

Platystemon posted:

lmao that wheel is practically made of cheese

Bike tires are pretty strong along their surface, but a child can bend one in half laterally. Once I was trying to ride in the rain and my brakes got wet and went completely out. A fellow biker was coming the other way and the same thing happened. We slid directly towards each other at about 5mph both impotently slamming on our brakes and turning our front wheels to absolutely no effect, and he ended up running straight into me as I had my wheel turned 90 degrees. Caved it in half like it wasn't there :(

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 05:21 on Oct 8, 2023

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Ruflux posted:

A random mall cop telling kids not to skateboard in the parking lot shouldn't have a taser. A security guard at a nuclear power plant or riding in an armored car on the other hand has a legit potential need for one. Not everyone in private security is Paul Blart.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Bored posted:

I like the “who knows what’s gonna come out of it!” Like as soon as they open it, a gajillion spiders flow out

I'll be honest, if they're tasty spiders then I'd be okay with that too.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Kit Walker posted:

Animals get drunk in the wild all the time. Ain’t like the bird thought it was water
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEwJKTvkzII

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLmlM5TjVyY

:cheersbird:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

A random mall cop telling kids not to skateboard in the parking lot shouldn't have a taser. A security guard at a nuclear power plant or riding in an armored car on the other hand has a legit potential need for one. Not everyone in private security is Paul Blart.

What about demons?

https://i.imgur.com/59JtWs4.mp4