Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Disgusting that a cspam militant interrupted a D&D festival of decorum

Bad news for people criticizing militants for interrupting festivals of decorum -
murdering and taking ravers hostage probating militant posters seems like a slight overreaction for a noise breach of decorum complaint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

or maybe Nope. dunno

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

fizzy posted:

Bad news for people criticizing militants for interrupting festivals of decorum -
murdering and taking ravers hostage probating militant posters seems like a slight overreaction for a noise breach of decorum complaint

lmao

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/GerryAdamsSF/status/1710732714884702685?t=0kV-0uII_CI1nUnoKlF7mA&s=19

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
god bless palestine and the palestinians but they're about to be wiped out for their uppityness. rip

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/03/world/middleeast/israeli-herders-west-bank.html

quote:

The Israeli settlers’ stated intention is to chip away at wide expanses of land that the Palestinian leadership, at the advent of the Oslo peace process 30 years ago, hoped would form the territorial spine of a future Palestinian state.

“It’s not the nicest thing to evacuate a population,” said Ariel Danino, 26, an Israeli settler who lives on an outpost and helps lead efforts to build new ones. “But we’re talking about a war over the land, and this is what is done during times of war.”

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

al jezera just had a guy say the us cant pass a military aid package for the idf until wednesday due to the speaker crisis

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Real hurthling! posted:

al jezera just had a guy say the us cant pass a military aid package for the idf until wednesday due to the speaker crisis

Another W for the weird maga "anti war" freaks. LFG.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Real hurthling! posted:

Ty Matt Gaetz and The Democrats

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I would like to express my formal support for the Palestinian people and a sincere hope that the IDF fails at every task and the Israeli state collapses

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

Nix Panicus posted:

I would like to express my formal support for the Palestinian people and a sincere hope that the IDF fails at every task and the Israeli state collapses

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Nix Panicus posted:

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

"Death to Israel" - the democrats

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Nix Panicus posted:

I have surrounded myself with incense in order to cast a powerful curse spell on the IDF

I am also using the bodies of both my dogs to empower this spell, so hopefully it is successful. Wish me luck.

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Ytlaya posted:

I have surrounded myself with incense in order to cast a powerful curse spell on the IDF

I am also using the bodies of both my dogs to empower this spell, so hopefully it is successful. Wish me luck.

what did you do with the bricks

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

RealityWarCriminal posted:

god bless palestine and the palestinians but they're about to be wiped out for their uppityness. rip

It’s morbid but is there any realistic chance of Gaza not being fully genocided now? I’m legit worried this is the moment where the IDF goes scrorched earth and flattens the strip and every man woman and child in it.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

That certainly seems to be the plan. The Palestinians are probably hosed, but I’m not entirely sure what’s going to happen until rubber meets road here.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

galagazombie posted:

It’s morbid but is there any realistic chance of Gaza not being fully genocided now? I’m legit worried this is the moment where the IDF goes scrorched earth and flattens the strip and every man woman and child in it.

its going to be extremely bad, yes.

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sad news - Israeli bombardment of Gaza has continued into the early hours of Sunday. Currently, there is no information on the number of casualties as a result of this latest air raid.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/10/7/israel-palestine-escalation-live-news-barrage-of-rockets-fired-from-gaza

Israeli attacks in Gaza ongoing: AJ correspondent
1h ago (22:48 GMT)

Israeli bombardment of Gaza has continued into the early hours of Sunday, Al Jazeera’s Youmna ElSayed said reporting from Gaza City.

“Very violent raids shook the centre of Gaza City … in Al Nasr neighbourhood,” she said. “Again, its a very densely populated area.”

ElSayed said that currently, there was no information on the number of casualties as a result of this latest air raid.

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

Yep, my first reaction to this news was sadness that a whole bunch of Palestinians are going to die. Just excessive, inhuman amounts of death and destruction is what I'm expecting Israel to bring about next.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
israel, i have posted. pray i do not post further

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

galagazombie posted:

The choice was always between a slow despairing genocide or a quick violent genocide

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Good news for hostages who were held in the southern Israeli town of Ofakim - Hostages who were held in the southern town of Ofakim have been rescued

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-middle-east-67037895

Hostages rescued in Israeli town - media reports
8:00

Hostages who were held in the southern town of Ofakim have been rescued, according to Israel's public broadcaster Kan.

Three Israeli soldiers were moderately and lightly wounded, the broadcaster has said in a post on Twitter. It added that the Hamas attackers had been killed.

We'll bring you more details as we get them.

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

Nix Panicus posted:

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022

In Training posted:

Another W for the weird maga "anti war" freaks. LFG.

if there is one thing that can actually unite the entirety of the US government its the political will to fund this particular genocidal apartheid state

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Scary news for Dov Trachtman, 32, a resident of Sderot - At 1 am local time, people in people in Sderot are still being told to stay at home, lock the doors and be alert.

'We are still shaking, to this hour no-one knows what happened to their friends'
Nadia Ragozhina
Live reporter
7:11

Dov Trachtman, 32, is a resident of Sderot. It is 1 am local time when I speak to him and he tells me that people in Sderot are still being told to stay at home, lock the doors and be alert. "We are hearing gunfire and explosions, choppers and all the war noises."

When he woke up and heard sirens, he thought it sounded like a regular escalation, like the sirens people there often hear when Hamas fire rockets into Israel.

"Closer to 7.30am I saw the first video of a Hamas gunman driving around the streets of Sderot. We saw pictures of groups of gunmen running around the city, they captured the police station, through social media I saw people saying there were gunmen in their homes."

A siren sounds while I talk to him and the phone line breaks up several times. Dov says that people are still shaking, many are trying to contact their friends and relatives.

"My friend was riding his bike outside of Sderot. At 7am he called his wife to say he was being shot at. That was the last anyone heard from him. No one can reach him. There is no phone service. Others might have been taken to Gaza, or killed. No one really knows." from Dov Trachtman, Sderot resident

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

fizzy posted:

Good news for hostages who were held in the southern Israeli town of Ofakim - Hostages who were held in the southern town of Ofakim have been rescued

Hostages rescued in Israeli town - media reports
8:00

Hostages who were held in the southern town of Ofakim have been rescued, according to Israel's public broadcaster Kan.

Three Israeli soldiers were moderately and lightly wounded, the broadcaster has said in a post on Twitter. It added that the Hamas attackers had been killed.

We'll bring you more details as we get them.

so now they know to not bother taking the jack booted authoritatians hostage

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

100% supportive of Palestinians. gently caress Israel. If your "right to exist" depends on the occupation and oppression of another class of people, then...I dunno. Maybe your ugly little apartheid state shouldn't exist.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald has issued a correction as of 01:42 on Oct 8, 2023

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Good news for hostages who were being held in a dining room in Kibbutz Be’er - After 18 hours, hostages being held in a dining room in Kibbutz Be’eri have been released.

Hostages released in Kibbutz Be’eri - Israeli media
6:35

Israel’s public broadcaster Kan News has reported that, after 18 hours, hostages being held in a dining room in Kibbutz Be’eri have been released.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ok I'm at the Gaza strip. now what

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Nix Panicus posted:

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Lpzie posted:

ok I'm at the Gaza strip. now what

you got there too late homie now everyone is trying to get out

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

galagazombie posted:

stfu

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

normal guy: palestine ftw, d2i

retard politics guy: omg cant believe the palestanians are going to be genocided now

A New Dad
Nov 10, 2012

I SHOULD FUCK OFF BACK TO C-SPAM
i'm using raqqa as a likely model for what will happen to gaza city, except it has 5x the population in roughly the same area

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

fizzy posted:

Sad news - Israeli bombardment of Gaza has continued into the early hours of Sunday. Currently, there is no information on the number of casualties as a result of this latest air raid.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/10/7/israel-palestine-escalation-live-news-barrage-of-rockets-fired-from-gaza

Israeli attacks in Gaza ongoing: AJ correspondent
1h ago (22:48 GMT)

Israeli bombardment of Gaza has continued into the early hours of Sunday, Al Jazeera’s Youmna ElSayed said reporting from Gaza City.

“Very violent raids shook the centre of Gaza City … in Al Nasr neighbourhood,” she said. “Again, its a very densely populated area.”

ElSayed said that currently, there was no information on the number of casualties as a result of this latest air raid.

what kind of freaks shoot rockets (that actually do damage) into a city

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

normal guy: palestine ftw, d2i

retard politics guy: omg cant believe the palestanians are going to be genocided now

its loser mentality