Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

fizzy posted:

Scary news for Dov Trachtman, 32, a resident of Sderot - At 1 am local time, people in people in Sderot are still being told to stay at home, lock the doors and be alert.

same exact phrase used during covid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Lpzie posted:

ok I'm at the Gaza strip. now what

Dual class into medic and fighter, the Caro way

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

the IDF be like

Lpzie posted:

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

israel now has the US entirely rapt and the EU has become significantly more racist over the past five years. Additionally they've done a lot with regional states in terms of recognition / etc so I think they're going to just go for it at this point and kill everyone and claim the land, I don't see anyone actually trying to stop them or threaten real consequences at this point.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

100% supportive of Palestinians. gently caress Israel. If your "right to exist" depends on the occupation and oppression of another class of people, then...I dunno. Maybe your ugly little apartheid state shouldn't exist.

Wait. Is this true

speng31b
May 8, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

omg cant believe the palestanians are going to be genocided now

i would also prefer to not see posts of this variety

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Nuke just went off in tel aviv. Went like "kapow". Holy moly

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.

Grapplejack posted:

israel now has the US entirely rapt and the EU has become significantly more racist over the past five years. Additionally they've done a lot with regional states in terms of recognition / etc so I think they're going to just go for it at this point and kill everyone and claim the land, I don't see anyone actually trying to stop them or threaten real consequences at this point.

you know they've tried to invade Gaza before, right

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the i/p issue proves horseshoe theory. love to see it.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
at the gaza strip club. the mood is sombre

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Honky Mao posted:

Nuke just went off in tel aviv. Went like "kapow". Holy moly

I believe this news since it's not on twitter

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Honky Mao posted:

Wait. Is this true

It's what I heard people whispering in the liberal coffee shop I visited earlier.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

i support the terrorists

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.
feels like people really believe Israel has some kind of hidden 2nd "psycho" gear that they can shift into if they get too angry. it doesn't matter how pissed off the IDF is, the simple math is you take really heavy casualties (that israel is not willing to take) if you assault into an urban area. if they could annihilate hamas they already would have done so. a lot of palestinians are going to be martyred but they're not going to conquer it. and even if they do conquer it they can't keep it. palestine will live no matter what the occupiers do

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

i support the terrorists

lol a pro-israel contrarian, very funny now gently caress off!!!

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Worrying news for residents of the Gaza Strip - The Israeli government has decided to stop the supply of electricity, fuel and goods to the Gaza Strip.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveb...-islamic-jihad/

Security cabinet says Israel will destroy military, governmental abilities of Hamas, Islamic Jihad
By ToI Staff

The Prime Minister’s Office says the security cabinet ended its meeting tonight, following a day of unprecedented attacks by Hamas against Israelis, and has made a “series of operational decisions aimed at bringing about the destruction of the military and governmental capabilities of Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad.”

His office says Israel’s response will take away “their ability and desire to threaten and harm the citizens of Israel for many years.”

Among the decisions made by the cabinet are stopping the supply of electricity, fuel and goods to the Gaza Strip.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Real hurthling! posted:

al jezera just had a guy say the us cant pass a military aid package for the idf until wednesday due to the speaker crisis

lol.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

tatankatonk posted:

feels like people really believe Israel has some kind of hidden 2nd "psycho" gear that they can shift into if they get too angry. it doesn't matter how pissed off the IDF is, the simple math is you take really heavy casualties (that israel is not willing to take) if you assault into an urban area. if they could annihilate hamas they already would have done so. a lot of palestinians are going to be martyred but they're not going to conquer it. and even if they do conquer it they can't keep it. palestine will live no matter what the occupiers do

Yeah, I think they WANT to do this, I think THEY think they have a hidden psycho gear, I just don’t know if they actually can.

Clip-On Fedora has issued a correction as of 02:00 on Oct 8, 2023

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Lpzie posted:

strip

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

i support the terrorists

you can't deny the results

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Grapplejack posted:

cope

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Like, I think they already knew that Israel’s reaction was going to be extreme, and they have planned accordingly.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Clip-On Fedora posted:

Like, I think they already knew that Israel’s reaction was going to be extreme, and they have planned accordingly.

guerrilla wars are easily ended by tanks and air support as evidenced by the following list:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
anyone remember this old mod for half life where one side was like, terrorists and the other side was like counter-terrorists???? anyway there's a sound effect from when the terrorist side won that im looking for. anyone remember what that was called????

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
lol they want to see genocidal levels of retaliation so bad to vindicate their stupid loving simpering real politic equivocating

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Al! posted:

anyone remember this old mod for half life where one side was like, terrorists and the other side was like counter-terrorists???? anyway there's a sound effect from when the terrorist side won that im looking for. anyone remember what that was called????

america's army

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Clip-On Fedora posted:

yes i think it is fair to assume this. that said and not responding to this post specifically but more a general thing -- i am going to start giving out six hour probations for posts that are essentially just fanfiction about the horrible ways israel is going to genocide the gaza strip. we all know that horrible outcomes are a possibility but posts that are basically just "wow, this sure will be a genocide huh" are bad and gross and will be against the rules now.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Al! posted:

pirates, vikings, and knights

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
natural selection

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Al! posted:

It was pretty goofy, they even have vehicles at one point, I don’t think it went anywhere.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
action halflife

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Al! posted:

pirates vikings knights ftw.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Al! posted:

Shazbot

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

fizzy posted:

Inevitable news for Al-Saqr - Al-Saqr posting in D&D reaped the inevitable consequences of Al-Saqr posting in D&D.

o7

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Oh you are talking about sven coop.

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
At what point do we have to worry about the nukes Israel has

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Tankbuster posted:

pirates vikings knights ftw.

thats right

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

pushpins posted:

At what point do we have to worry about the nukes Israel has

Idk. What are you gonna do to prepare anywau.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

slash me heads to nearest bomb shelter or w/e Lol. Got my neighborhood mapped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
nobody said frontline force ftl