Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

now say "sike"

more like sykes picot amirite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

papersack posted:

did Bibi actually go to the hospital today?

He keeps getting dehydrated, probably from a combination of crying and sweating profusely.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Death By The Blues posted:

A clip meant for the next Adam Curtis documentary footage from the rave/music festival where you can see the Hamas paragliders in the distance before they attacked

https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/status/1710841364710064445

lmoa

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Nix Panicus posted:

War is bad. I sincerely hope Israel surrenders and withdraws so peace can return.

Remember, Israel can stop the war at any time by just going home.

Now this I agree with.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

The Voice of Labor posted:

turn on your monitor

Look, the murder of children with rocks via sniper or the slow extermination of a people via encroaching settlements and forced relocations into ghettos is just one of those regrettable but inevitable things we all just have to learn to accept. You should think of those civilians and children as 'phased out' or 'surplus to requirements'.

Killing *these* civilians is unacceptable though, because *these* civilians are real people who had a future unlike that other riff raff!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
bibi, surrender

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

a.lo posted:

Love is love

that's right

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Right wingers are practically ecstatic after Hamas captured so many white women.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Right wingers are practically ecstatic after Hamas captured so many white women.

what the hell are you talking abou t pener

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

hamas did kaizo style manuever on israel and its just the 1 up sound over and over and over

This is how Juche necromancy works

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

sike!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

what the hell are you talking abou t pener

translation: right wingers are blowing their tops because the brown men are raping the white women

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Homeless Friend posted:

translation: right wingers are blowing their tops because the brown men are raping the white women

:whitewater:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
thats their internal dialogue u mf

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Good news for people who are basically 100% ignorant about the Israel v Palestine thing - This looks like a highly aggressive, unprovoked attack on Israel that was deliberately executed during a Jewish holiday. No? Somebody smarter than me explain why this is a bad read, please. Not being a smartass here since I genuinely don't know. Thanks in advance.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

gently caress you

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

every Israel tweet has hordes of my Indian brothers in the replies

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

lmao

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/

Buddykins posted:

gently caress you

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
the sexual peril of women esp /w respect to brown people is like gotta be rule 2 or 3 of white politics

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Curious how they trained for these daring paraglide insertions

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Two more buildings targeted

https://twitter.com/AseelBM97/status/1710860051697532965

https://twitter.com/Global_Mil_Info/status/1710871337776890232

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
"unprovoked"

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

legit lol

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

fizzy posted:

Good news for people who are basically 100% ignorant about the Israel v Palestine thing - This looks like a highly aggressive, unprovoked attack on Israel that was deliberately executed during a Jewish holiday. No? Somebody smarter than me explain why this is a bad read, please. Not being a smartass here since I genuinely don't know. Thanks in advance.

That's right. Hamas did an epic win in a very smart way.

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

fizzy posted:

the 'unprovoked' line getting used in this of all conflicts is very lol

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

AnimeIsTrash posted:

every Israel tweet has hordes of my Indian brothers in the replies

for real tho lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

"This is sure to put a stop to the raprochment between Saudi and Iran"

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1710866635043524789?s=20

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bad news for the credibility of people attacking the questions of people who are basically 100% ignorant about the Israel v Palestine thing - The latter group of people are just asking questions and it's mean and unbecoming to be rude to them.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Fuligin posted:

Curious how they trained for these daring paraglide insertions

They fly now!?

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
They just want to be white so badly and honestly jealous at Israeli/Jewish people as white passing and accepted. Like have some sort of self respect lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

the sexual peril of women esp /w respect to brown people is like gotta be rule 2 or 3 of white politics

oh yeah they'll wild out. when a liberal white woman sees a hijab they immediately turn into a frenchman

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Nix Panicus posted:

I would like to express my formal support for the Palestinian people and a sincere hope that the IDF fails at every task and the Israeli state collapses

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
https://twitter.com/Global_Mil_Info/status/1710873001506255248

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Both sides have very spicy takes gj