Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

netizen
Jun 25, 2023

Atrocious Joe posted:

shout out to radio war nerd for pointing out it wasn't even the first time

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Gliders

Lol, there were only two of them and they felt it was so significant they gave it a name. Time for hamas to send 500 of these fuckers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Korean Boomhauer posted:

im at the combination music festival and war zone

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

gradenko_2000 posted:

Another day dawns over Gaza

And it's still Palestinian

:unsmith:

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

paul_soccer12 posted:

Seriosly tho what are the odds mossad deliberately let this happen cuz I'm open to that idea

ya gotta accept that the prison door has always been open. there’s no all knowing, god conspiracy, just a bunch of perverts who only know how to throw money at problems. it’s not like the movies, all those agencies are staffed with neoliberal psychos trying to secure their own narrow self interests. you just watched it happen on live tv

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Fizzy has one of the better gimmicks on the forums, and is certainly the most dedicated to it

Does Fizzy have an alt for normal posting or is it just 24/7 Fizzy mode?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I'm voting p

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

paul_soccer12 posted:

Seriosly tho what are the odds mossad deliberately let this happen cuz I'm open to that idea

i like the idea that the cia is running both sides of the conflict palpatine style to juice mic profits as interest in ukraine subsides

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

AnimeIsTrash posted:

every Israel tweet has hordes of my Indian brothers in the replies

https://twitter.com/icricketfreak/status/1710842066924711940?s=20

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

gradenko_2000 posted:

Now you're getting it

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

invoking p, really

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Jonah Galtberg posted:

9/11 was already their 9/11

paul_soccer12 posted:

:2monocle:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

lmfao

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Buddykins posted:

loving using improvised paragliders against a loving well funded and backed enemy is the most badass loving poo poo ever

i am the very model of a modern major general i got murkd in my pjs by some dude flying a lawnmower

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

mossad has been sitting around bored since there are absolutely no nazis hiding in the west anymore

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

gradenko_2000 posted:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

killed six and wounded eight like a freedom fighter john wick

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

redneck nazgul posted:

alternatively, since hamas is a democratic organization that holds elections, you can say "democratic group hamas" in the thread title

pretty good.

netizen
Jun 25, 2023
I used to see those motorized paragliders occasionally when I was a kid. One of my earliest memories is seeing one of those flying over our house and my dad telling me he was flying a lawnmower. Haven't seen one in forever so maybe they banned them here in the states.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

mossad has been sitting around bored since there are absolutely no nazis hiding in the west anymore

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

fizzy posted:

Good news for people who are basically 100% ignorant about the Israel v Palestine thing - This looks like a highly aggressive, unprovoked attack on Israel that was deliberately executed during a Jewish holiday. No? Somebody smarter than me explain why this is a bad read, please. Not being a smartass here since I genuinely don't know. Thanks in advance.

imagine you hear a story about a bunch of prisoners killing all of their guards before escaping and attacking a nearby town during a holiday and the media is screaming about the unprovoked brutality of their actions and how the prisoners are proving they are animals by wildly rampaging

except it's 1944 Germany and the prisoners were from a concentration camp

so situations can be a little more complex than a single afternoon

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

I'm gonna be thinking about that "citizen journalists" post a lot in the coming days.

https://twitter.com/cirnosad/status/1710872132404826289?s=20

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
lets fuckin hezgollah

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

It is forbidden to remember more than a single afternoon or attempt to contextualize things

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
yea i support the IDF

https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1710734908665024959?s=20

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

paul_soccer12 posted:

Israel’s Ambassador to the UN has already called it their 9/11 so make of that what you will.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I'm gonna be thinking about that "citizen journalists" post a lot in the coming days.

https://twitter.com/cirnosad/status/1710872132404826289?s=20

lmao

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
hezballer alert

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Nix Panicus posted:

It is forbidden to remember

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Itamar Ben-Gvir does seem like the type of idiot that would let Hamas launch an operation unimpeded because he assumes Palestinians are too incompetent to actually succeed and the liberals need to be taught a lesson

idk if actually has the power to do that.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

was expecting generic techno and boy was I not disappointed

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Rectal Death Adept posted:

imagine you hear a story about a bunch of prisoners killing all of their guards before escaping and attacking a nearby town during a holiday and the media is screaming about the unprovoked brutality of their actions and how the prisoners are proving they are animals by wildly rampaging

except it's 1944 Germany and the prisoners were from a concentration camp

so situations can be a little more complex than a single afternoon

you're just describing attica except they didn't escape to nearby town, also they kept the guards alive

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The Dumb△ss of Donbass. Ice fairy hunting lunatic shrine maidens.
Warning: Extreme baka individual. ニュータイプ
I do this for both of you, Maya and Darya.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
That rave video is wild, do you think Hamas knew there was gonna be a party there? It's funny to imagine their guys in strategy meetings like "goa trance is absolutely haram" and going for it.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Atrocious Joe posted:

Itamar Ben-Gvir does seem like the type of idiot that would let Hamas launch an operation unimpeded because he assumes Palestinians are too incompetent to actually succeed and the liberals need to be taught a lesson

idk if actually has the power to do that.

I think they legitimately bought all the racist myths they've been saying about Palestinian people.

This was genuinely a huge win, and saying that Mossad let them do it takes away so much from them.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
for reference, the US did not "allow" the Tet Offensive to happen

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Fuligin posted:

Curious how they trained for these daring paraglide insertions

They had to visit four shrines and learn the different runes and then they got the paraglider and could leave the Gaza plateau.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

:dudsmile:

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

AnimeIsTrash posted:

This was genuinely a huge win, and saying that Mossad let them do it takes away so much from them.

yep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

gradenko_2000 posted:

for reference, the US did not "allow" the Tet Offensive to happen