Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Bing is getting more and more restrictive by the moment. Biblically accurate angels worked, now I'm getting content blocked. Also a biblically accurate Clippy angel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

KwegiboHB posted:

ridiculous bizarre

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Lmao

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

KakerMix posted:

Excellent stuff.

I then went ahead and took your prompt and modified it for movies.

I then instructed it to be wild with the titles and plots and asked for posters:

For those wondering how to make prompts, use the ChatGPT prompts myself and kakermix used.

I targeted the genre in his prompt to always be "Bollywood" and it made a kick rear end one.

quote:

1992 movie by Mystical Mirage Films, a Russian fantasy/Bollywood adventure movie that is similar to "Legends of the Snow Queen," "The Quest for the Firebird's Feather," and "Tales from the Russian Steppes." The movie is titled "The Ruby Rajah." The plot follows a young adventurer who embarks on a mystical quest through the heart of India to find a legendary gem that grants unimaginable power.

It's like if you combined Anastasia and Aladin and just made a way better movie.

The Movie Prompt you type into ChatGPT. You give it instructions after the prompt response like, as I did above, " have the 2nd film genre always be 'Bollywood'"

quote:

Use the following template to create five descriptions after removing the brackets:

[year] movie by [pretend movie studio] a [nationality] [film genre 1]/[film genre 2] movie that is similar to [random real movie 1], [random real movie 2], and [random real movie 3]. The movie is titled "[pretend movie name that fits with genre, name of studio, and what movie they are similar to]". Plot is about [random topic]. Try to use more obscure movies in the 'similar to' part.

My prompt for album covers

quote:

Use the following template to create five descriptions after removing the brackets:

[year] LP by [pretend band] a [nationality] [genre music 1]/[genre music 2] band that is similiar to [random real band 1], [random real band 2], and [random real band 3]. The album is titled "[pretend album name that fits with genre, name of band, and what bands they are similiar to]". Lyrical content is about [random controversial topic]. Try to use more obscure real bands in the 'similiar to' part.

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Oct 8, 2023

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

album cover of a gothic K-pop group in 1980s called Cross Coins

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Figured I'd try it out. Some highlights.

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Debunk This! posted:

I'm sure this is pretty boring to most of the thread regulars but I'm having fun trying to create specific fantasy characters and scenes. Anyways heres some Sabriel.

Here, have a hawk.

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

Thank you, its a lovely hawk. Heres more Sabriel.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

This is unexpected, right? Is it passing text in the source through?

lmao

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Are you really going to post "Big Lebowski, but Interstate '76 graphics" and not tell us the prompt?

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Hadlock posted:

Are you really going to post "Big Lebowski, but Interstate '76 graphics" and not tell us the prompt?

"grainy screenshot from a 1997 N64 video game adaptation of The Big Lebowski, early 3D graphics"

And then added "dream sequence" to the last one. Have some more:

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Mescal posted:

lmao

It has an intermediate chatgpt interpreter which turns your text into 4 real prompts

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

feedmyleg posted:

"grainy screenshot from a 1997 N64 video game adaptation of The Big Lebowski, early 3D graphics"

And then added "dream sequence" to the last one. Have some more:

This is phenomenal stuff. What model are you using?

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Tunicate posted:

It has an intermediate chatgpt interpreter which turns your text into 4 real prompts

This isn't GPTDalle. This is at bing.com/create.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

KwegiboHB posted:

This is phenomenal stuff. What model are you using?

ChatGPT with Dall E 3

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Mescal posted:

This isn't GPTDalle. This is at bing.com/create.

Same engine and does the same thing, just less transparently

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

grainy screenshot from a 1997 N64 video game adaptation of Nirvana nevermind cover art, baby in pool reaching for dollar bill, early 3D graphics"

Here is the original image, to jog your memory (that's a toe, not NSFW)

Hadlock fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Oct 8, 2023

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Oh maybe that's not a toe, I've been locked out of DALL-E temporarily it seems

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

feedmyleg posted:

This is a fun one.

grainy screenshot from a 1997 N64 video game adaptation of The Big Lebowski, early 3D graphics
Steps: 48, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 144764637, Size: 512x512, Model hash: f65275abcf, Model: notreallyistic_v2, Denoising strength: 0.48, RNG: CPU, Hires upscale: 2, Hires steps: 32, Hires upscaler: 4x-UltraSharp, Version: v1.5.2

grainy screenshot from a 1997 N64 video game adaptation of The Big Lebowski, early 3D graphics
Steps: 48, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 1172536854, Size: 512x512, Model hash: f65275abcf, Model: notreallyistic_v2, Denoising strength: 0.48, RNG: CPU, Hires upscale: 2, Hires steps: 32, Hires upscaler: 4x-UltraSharp, Version: v1.5.2

Steps: 48, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 3961976825, Size: 512x512, Model hash: f65275abcf, Model: notreallyistic_v2, Denoising strength: 0.48, RNG: CPU, Hires upscale: 2, Hires steps: 32, Hires upscaler: 4x-UltraSharp, Version: v1.5.2

Steps: 48, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 144764636, Size: 512x512, Model hash: f65275abcf, Model: notreallyistic_v2, Denoising strength: 0.48, RNG: CPU, Hires upscale: 2, Hires steps: 32, Hires upscaler: 4x-UltraSharp, Version: v1.5.2

Hadlock posted:

Is there a way to appeal? Because you should.

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

I promped bing-d3 with "a safe image that follows content policy, very clean and safe" and it still omitted 2 out of 4 results

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Feels like they've borked Dalle3 with the restrictions in place.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Hadlock posted:

Here is the original image, to jog your memory (that's a toe, not NSFW)

Hadlock posted:

Ahhh yes, the Nevermind baby and its world-famous 20" multi-flex articulated rubber toe :wtc:

Anyway:

code:
Goku vs Shrek, hotdog eating contest, desert environment, red sky, eerie lighting

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

screenshot of lucasarts big lebowski adventure game released in 1994, simple, uncluttered

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
What the gently caress, Bing? I make over a dozen pictures from one prompt (a - fully-clothed - woman on a yacht in Monaco) with no trouble, then change the colour of her outfit from black to pink and immediately get hit with a 24-hour suspension? :wtc:

Edit: now wondering what the hell DE3 was trained on to get a reaction from MS like that.

Small Strange Bird fucked around with this message at 09:53 on Oct 8, 2023

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Agh my ComfyUI nodes are in too much of a disarray to properly handle SDXL1.0's girth. Need some sort of an automatic workflow organizer plugin!

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

Mescal posted:

lmao

Not from the source but from what it predicts should belong there. As far as I can tell GPT is incorporated into the text interpretation AI thingy that SD uses CLIP for (idk the technical terms). Ask for "a sign that says" and it'll pad things out to some degree:

"A sign that says"

"A digital LED sign that says"

It's also been noted that it'll add words into prompts though I've only ever seen "ethically ambiguous" as a clear insert showing in the text.

Despite being careful to stay within the guidelines while aiming for creative portraits I've also been permabanned as a third strike after the 1-hour and 24-hour bans :( I'm guessing the appeals don't get checked ever and it's probably not a good idea to try skirt around it with throwaway account on the same device. I still have SDXL to play with I guess, but:

The latest version of Stability Matrix has a frontend for comfyUI that simplifies changing parameters without having to scroll all over the place, if that's what you mean.

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Swagman
Jun 10, 2003

Yes...all was once again peaceful in River City.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

The Sausages posted:

Despite being careful to stay within the guidelines while aiming for creative portraits I've also been permabanned as a third strike after the 1-hour and 24-hour bans :( I'm guessing the appeals don't get checked ever and it's probably not a good idea to try skirt around it with throwaway account on the same device.
Well, balls. That means I'm on my second strike (and for the most trivial change to a prompt too). Oh well, time to look into something I can run on my computer while I'm working for anything that might get caught by the ridiculous prudery filters on Bing. The funny thing is, at other times it happily made me mildly NSFW stuff either with clever prompt phrasing, or entirely by accident when I didn't want it.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
not sure if I am banned yet but I did have 6 prompts blocked in a row because I couldn't believe it wouldn't let me make a canned soda with ground beef in it

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Let's play the lost Jurassic Park adventure game

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

not sure if I am banned yet but I did have 6 prompts blocked in a row because I couldn't believe it wouldn't let me make a canned soda with ground beef in it

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

feedmyleg posted:

Let's play the lost Jurassic Park adventure game

What was the prompt for this one? This is exactly what I'm trying to generate

edit: apparently you're doing a let's play thing too? sweet https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4018882

Hadlock fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Oct 8, 2023

Lexorin
Jul 5, 2000

feedmyleg posted:

Night of the Comet

As I was looking at this one my wife looked over and said "Is that supposed to be night of the comet?". She loves that movie, but it still says something about the image.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Tarkus posted:

Figured I'd try it out. Some highlights.

The deadly house panther in its natural habitat

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Hadlock posted:

What was the prompt for this one? This is exactly what I'm trying to generate

edit: apparently you're doing a let's play thing too? sweet https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4018882

Ha, yeah that was ages ago. Too much wrestling with prompts and Photoshop to keep it up but I dug the idea. The AI of the time struggled with dinosaurs too much. These were all:

"grainy screenshot from a 1993 VGA video game adaptation of Jurassic Park, point-and-click adventure from LucasArts, verbs, inventory"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Probably one of the best AI trailers I've seen. Really well done.

https://twitter.com/AzeAvora/status/1710781185054613690

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf1qiLNCmMM