Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
For which system will you be getting Assassin's Creed: Mirage?
This poll is closed.
PC 14 18.67%
PS5 5 6.67%
XSX 3 4.00%
PS4 1 1.33%
XBO 1 1.33%
I am going wait for the Switch port 51 68.00%
Total: 75 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

There's probably some value in the SP campaign giving you flashy setpiece explosions and action for trailers that you can't really do with just multiplayer assets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

There probably is or is not value in the SP part of the games(s).

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Most people only have room to differentiate between 2d pixel art games, Minecraft, and Realistic. They can use some last gen effects to make a multiplayer campaign experience. I would but my first call of duty if the single player campaign was actually with a team of other people doing more elaborate stuff than deathmatch junk. Let you play as a soldier till they get shot and over campaign hoping to not lose folks for the final push or defense.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/FootyScran/status/1710676543565971858?t=kcee9B6EADsUBX_ILKQ7Tw&s=19

The Game Pass code probably makes the £6 stadium dog worth the price lmao

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I was just watching Manchester this morning. That was a wild game.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Waffleman_ posted:

https://twitter.com/FootyScran/status/1710676543565971858?t=kcee9B6EADsUBX_ILKQ7Tw&s=19

The Game Pass code probably makes the £6 stadium dog worth the price lmao

That's 7.35 USD and honestly not sure where I'd get a cheaper long dog. Sonic has garbage dogs that cost more and aren't a foot long. Home Depot and Lowes usually have a guy nearby with a dog cart and it's cheaper than Sonic, but not really a great deal like it used to be with 1-2 dollar hotdogs. Gas stations got the cheapest overall but small, old, and gross is the MO there.

I feel like hot dogs are something you should get for 50 cents from a vending machine. Just sitting in there next to the gum and candy.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Just buy an eight pack from the grocery store for $4 and eat all the hotdogs at once

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I don't have a way to glue the hotdogs together into a footlong. If I'm not gonna eat a proper foot of something then I might as well have some Soylent and a Flintstones vitamin beep boop.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

length is nowhere near as important as curvature & girth

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Someone has a small dog.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

small dog

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Costco is the answer to where do you get a good hotdog for the price a hotdog should actually cost.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Good dog.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

When did you become a video games? (Adorable dog)

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

How naughty is that dog

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

tell that dog we need a remaster of tlou2 STAT

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Remaster Way of the Warrior

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://kotaku.com/dragon-age-dreadwolf-bioware-layoffs-lawsuit-ea-1850900755

Several of the devs EA laid off of the Dragon Age team are suing over being denied their full severance, apparently being told by EA that asking for a full severance would affect further development of the game and to "think of the future of the game"

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

remaster Keef the Thief

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Rinkles posted:

When did you become a video games? (Adorable dog)

They were just giving usernames away in the games forum feedback thread the other day

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I tried the crab souls demo but Lies of P spoiled me so hard on gamefeel that I just bounced straight off.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

gently caress ea and gently caress bioware. At this point gently caress dragon age

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
If ya can't pay yer workers you just can't make any game

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

if i were a savvy investor in electronic arts ltd., i would not exactly be heartened by them bluntly stating, "we cannot pay our employees full severance or else the development of our next big title is doomed"

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Waffleman_ posted:

told by EA that asking for a full severance would affect further development of the game and to "think of the future of the game"

Paying your employees isn't an optional micro-transaction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0W2UGpVA9Y

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Khanstant posted:

That's 7.35 USD and honestly not sure where I'd get a cheaper long dog. Sonic has garbage dogs that cost more and aren't a foot long. Home Depot and Lowes usually have a guy nearby with a dog cart and it's cheaper than Sonic, but not really a great deal like it used to be with 1-2 dollar hotdogs. Gas stations got the cheapest overall but small, old, and gross is the MO there.

I feel like hot dogs are something you should get for 50 cents from a vending machine. Just sitting in there next to the gum and candy.

the hotdogs at costco are still a buck 50 op

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
I question your commitment to Dragon Age

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

the hotdogs at costco are still a buck 50 op

Would they let someone as lowly as I in the Costco? I thought it forbidden to those of us without card. Are there dogs a footlong?

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
i suggest replaying the metal gear solid series to practice the skills you will need to infiltrate an enemy costco without detection

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Khanstant posted:

Would they let someone as lowly as I in the Costco? I thought it forbidden to those of us without card. Are there dogs a footlong?

Normies can eat the food, at least last I checked ages ago.

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

mutata posted:

Normies can eat the food, at least last I checked ages ago.

Nope, the order kiosk makes you scan your card.

skeletronics
Jul 19, 2005
Man
Yeah, I think they changed that during the pandemic, and they stopped offering the Polish dog, the better one.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8XVA0qrHWg

:spooky:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Novasol posted:

Nope, the order kiosk makes you scan your card.

Is this a recent change or something that varies by store? Last time I ordered food at my Costco it didn't ask for my card.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

AceOfFlames posted:

Wasn't COD: BLOPS 4 multiplayer only? How did that go?

I don't think they outright said it was bad for them but considering how they immediately went back to having a campaign with the next game it's safe to assume that its exclusion was seen as a detriment.

Volte
Oct 4, 2004

woosh woosh
There's someone at the front door that asks you for your card before you can even enter the warehouse at my Costco

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

Is there a VR thread anywhere? We just bought an meta quest 2 and It'd be nice to play something other than friggin' gorilla tag.

Edit: NEVERMIND. THANK YOU INDEX THREAD. I'M NOT A SMART MAN

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Volte posted:

There's someone at the front door that asks you for your card before you can even enter the warehouse at my Costco

Sometimes, they ask to see the back at the register, just to make sure the card actually belongs to you.

I loving hate CostCo, but my family requires me to be a member. Also, the hotdogs taste like rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

gently caress costco