Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Homeless Friend posted:

absolute multidimensional unit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

izagoof
Feb 14, 2004

Grimey Drawer
consider how much swag it takes to make paragliders seem cool, when before all i knew about them the guy on youtube who flies to fast food places in one

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Tankbuster posted:

wait really? where?

locked at the moment, but check later: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4043200&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=3

GoLambo
Apr 11, 2006

Why does the IDF even keep reporting that they are getting owned like this? Where's the opsec and deniability? The Ukrainians have the wisdom to lie about how many enemy commanders they kill and here these guys are trying to rush to inform the media that actually it's important that you're informed that our brigade commander was merked on day 2.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Buddykins posted:

why does that picture look like its from a loving photoshoot :thunk:

Special Photo Ops

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

GoLambo posted:

Why does the IDF even keep reporting that they are getting owned like this? Where's the opsec and deniability? The Ukrainians have the wisdom to lie about how many enemy commanders they kill and here these guys are trying to rush to inform the media that actually it's important that you're informed that our brigade commander was merked on day 2.

I think it's some idea of making martyrs out of them

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
https://twitter.com/AlarabyTV/status/1710987172969390143?s=20

Israel's cabinet has signed off on war against Gaza, so they're definitely gonna fall into the trap Hamas laid out for them.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

lol at the gbs mod loser in here while that gbs thread goes entirely insane

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

John Charity Spring posted:

I think it's some idea of making martyrs out of them

which is very dumb for israel specifically and anyone in the west generally, because america only backs winners

it would be slightly more involved to drop support for israel just as fast as we dropped support for our puppets in afghanistan, but only slightly

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

https://x.com/AJArabic/status/1710988326109364439?s=20

Israel now says their dead is 600 and wounded is 2000, which makes this the first time that the palestinians have managed to harm just as much if not more Israelis than they themselves, which is an incredible achievement.

GoLambo
Apr 11, 2006

Al-Saqr posted:

https://twitter.com/AlarabyTV/status/1710987172969390143?s=20

Israel's cabinet has signed off on war against Gaza, so they're definitely gonna fall into the trap Hamas laid out for them.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I think being a smug dumbass is a requirement for GBS mod

They're still trying to get over the 'war bad' bit from earlier this year

Votskomit
Jun 26, 2013

crepeface posted:

FYI Tankbuster they're giving away avatars in the Halloween forum.

Thread opened when I went to sleep. Thread closed when I woke up.

Thanks for the heads up tho

Votskomit has issued a correction as of 13:19 on Oct 8, 2023

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Hamas keeps telling me to gently caress this beehive. I'm gonna do it

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

Can't help but think that all hope died with Ariel Sharon. Despite his past, late in his life he somehow became the only person with the required popularity and, at least as far I could tell, the will to make the enormous changes Israel would need for any deal to be reached. In an alternate timeline where he lived another term or two all this poo poo could be over by now or at least on the path to it instead of this endless death spiral. The idea of any concessions by Israel is now even more dead and buried than he is. It can really only end violently now.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i think we all can empathize with Israel here, that feeling when a barbarian pops up next to your settler out of nowhere and your military units are two turns away. feels bad!

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 13:19 on Oct 8, 2023

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Rare anarchist W

Ya anarchists are actually pretty good on Palestine because they don't have to see beyond one layer of authoritarianism to see the cogs at work:

https://twitter.com/AliceAvizandum/status/1710877368087171500

https://x.com/AliceAvizandum/status/1710880870981132493?s=20

https://twitter.com/AliceAvizandum/status/1710881061134090667

As an aside, lmao that twitter gives links to x.com and twitter.com in the same thread

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
I’m gonna do it. I’m gonna hand it to Hamas.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Multidimensional Unit makes it sound like casualties in a hidden war against the daleks from doctor who or something. Yeah we can't let the people know about those, better make a cover story.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

hamas is hiring klingons for support

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Red and Black posted:

Can't help but think that all hope died with Ariel Sharon.

avshalom will commune with his spirit and solve this somehow

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Died in glorious battle, not pissing his pants

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Ringo Roadagain posted:

wtf is going on in that thread

lmfao a literal genocide explainer

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Died in glorious battle, not pissing his pants

when you die you poo poo and piss your pants.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Al-Saqr posted:

https://x.com/AJArabic/status/1710988326109364439?s=20

Israel now says their dead is 600 and wounded is 2000, which makes this the first time that the palestinians have managed to harm just as much if not more Israelis than they themselves, which is an incredible achievement.

This is the first time I have been shocked by a world event in decades

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

harden your posts cspam

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
I'm going to go to the bathroom first if I think I'm going to die soon.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

GoLambo posted:

that's their casus belli for blowing up apartment buildings.

FrancisFukyomama
Feb 4, 2019

a good bit would be to tweet dark brandon memes at libs horrified when it inevitably turns out some of the arms given to Ukraine are being used by Hamas fighters

he’s for a one state solution, Jack!

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Milo and POTUS posted:

Special Photo Ops

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Red and Black posted:

Can't help but think that all hope died with Ariel Sharon. Despite his past, late in his life he somehow became the only person with the required popularity and, at least as far I could tell, the will to make the enormous changes Israel would need for any deal to be reached. In an alternate timeline where he lived another term or two all this poo poo could be over by now or at least on the path to it instead of this endless death spiral. The idea of any concessions by Israel is now even more dead and buried than he is. It can really only end violently now.
you do not, under any circumstances, gotta hand it to ariel sharon

GoLambo
Apr 11, 2006

Hatebag posted:

that's their casus belli for blowing up apartment buildings.

Seems like it might get substantially harder to fly those sorties at the rate their command and control is showing up dead.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Multidimensional unit?

Is this spiral zone? Remember that one?

Egg Moron has issued a correction as of 13:29 on Oct 8, 2023

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Hmm, maybe he's right...

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Anyone in the israeli government making concessions would have been shot like an unarmed child by one of these now brave idf martyrs

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Wow Ariel 'the sabra and shatila massacres happened under my watch' sharon! what a lost opportunity for peace!

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

lmao the image is transparent... much like the forces that sustain the oppression of the Palestinian people... 🇵🇸

Do we have no :palestine: emote??

GoLambo
Apr 11, 2006
Leveling random apartment blocks as the enemy overruns another base while some poor IDF conscript is screaming on the radio for close air support.

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

predictably western media is awful, for me ukraine made it obvious but looking at this war with the same lens is loving hilarious.

try and find any western news source that shows a map of territory that hamas now holds or even acknowledges in writing that hamas holds territory. NYT has some vague poo poo about towns that had "militants" (lol) in them but are now alluded to have being freed, mentions fighting on israeli territory (implying its just a few guys going rogue lol). grauniad says "fighting continues in south of the country"

and obviously the usual terrorists bullshit and loads of tears for the poor israelis suffering and no context about the almost century-long occupation and years of israeli murder and well you know the rest. i loving hate this poo poo!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

I like your AV, buddy!