Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

finished up the 10/5 chapo and heard the hoochie coochie blinken on speakers. disgusting.

I liked the joke about Erdogan going to war with Syria for his wife 👍

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

drat dore being a huge pussy here not saying a word when they are lying about bibi trying to make peace with hamas.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

No thank you

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
i brought you this basket of turds

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Ringo Roadagain posted:

drat dore being a huge pussy here not saying a word when they are lying about bibi trying to make peace with hamas.

Do you realize how hard it is to sit in a room with Pim Tool and PBD's mooks and still look like the dumbest person in that room?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

aids

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Al! posted:

😋

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

agreed

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

:haibrow:

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Al! posted:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

:siren::siren::siren: i am going to harshly punish all instances of glem, pim tool, dimmy jore, whatever the gently caress else stupid misspellings i see from here on out. :siren::siren::siren:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
gobster poo poo

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

lobster shirt posted:

:siren::siren::siren: i am going to harshly punish all instances of glem, pim tool, dimmy jore, whatever the gently caress else stupid misspellings i see from here on out. :siren::siren::siren:

Thank you.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

lobster shirt posted:

lobster poo poo!!!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

knobs her clit

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

what if it's a misspelling of someone's name but in a way that makes them look gay, that's still cool right

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
been catching up on a couple of months of QAA and man some of these are so low energy these days

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
hearing rumors that elite commando brace belden has been deployed the gaza to assist the brave freedom fighters

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/
I've been listening to Behind the Bastards for a while along with Citations Needed. It's really opened my eyes and made me consider things I had not previously considered. BtB is also really entertaining.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Zoeb posted:

I've been listening to Behind the Bastards for a while along with Citations Needed. It's really opened my eyes and made me consider things I had not previously considered. BtB is also really entertaining.

syq

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Dr. Killjoy posted:

us economy and domestic politics irrevocably hosed because of Ukraine, cool

think I'll be reading Bevins new book, skipped Jakarta Method because it sounded too loving dire of a read

Lol, same. Jakarta Method has been sitting on my bookshelf for years at this point, but I get mad just looking at it.

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/

I don't know what that means

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

a big thing that sucks about behind the bastards is that robert evans isn't funny at all but is constantly trying to riff. also he's in the cia.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
how about behind the custard and it’s about stav

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

hearing rumors that elite commando brace belden has been deployed the gaza to assist the brave freedom fighters

inshallah

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

genericnick posted:

Lol, same. Jakarta Method has been sitting on my bookshelf for years at this point, but I get mad just looking at it.

I get very excited to read parapolitical books but have to go real slow and only read one every few months or it will drive me insane with how depressing they are

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Zoeb posted:

now that your crack is pinged you should dip your toes in the next level and start listening to stuff like Trueanon and Ghost Stories for the End of the World and Programmed to Chill and The Farm.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Transmissions from Jonestown if you want to go insane.

The Epstein thread has such sights to show you.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

slave to my cravings posted:

how about behind the custard and it’s about stav

behind the basters

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

you can crack ping listening to my friends jesse farrar and mike hale rate and review kickstarter projects in the your kickstarter sucks podcast

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
The Pendejo Time bit this week of nazi king of the hill was incredible

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

really get into the nitty gritty of the deep state with agents Jace, Ben and Devon

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Dalmuti posted:

The Pendejo Time bit this week of nazi king of the hill was incredible

drat I don't listen to them enough

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

lobster shirt posted:

a big thing that sucks about behind the bastards is that robert evans isn't funny at all but is constantly trying to riff. also he's in the cia.

i also find him needlessly aggressive with his guests and colleagues, probably trying to be funny but it’s more like an edgy 14 year old

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
some people call me the robert evans of cspam, now i see why

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
robert evans being openly an op is actually pretty much the most offputting thing about behind the bastards, so i don't listen to it

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

behind the bastard

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
if i wanted the cia version of history i would have gotten a degree in political science, which i did, and regret, so robert evans spouting the cia version of why we had to deal with all these bad guys and also leaving out the cia's inolvement in every case even when it's not even covered up makes me pretty fuckin frosty!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

I listened to a few episodes that weren't the ones The Dollop was on and he has a remarkable talent as an unfunny person to find people less funny than him to cohost.