Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Grimson posted:

i cant remember if i saw this here in one of the past like 50 pages or if it was just on twitter but this made me chuckle a lil

daily mails front page today is a damsel in distress story about noa argamani who was taken hostage during the attack on the festival and is in gaza now drinking water in a palestinian home

and someone found her instagram where she very happy showing off her idf uniform

oh no, anyways,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

smarxist posted:

country being consumed by literal bedbugs, the world's dumbest man, who is also in charge of that country: *farts for 16 seconds*

france surrenders and welcomes their new bedbug overlords

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Hamas countering Israel's invasion of Gaza will be historic. One way or another.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
Heartbroken to report that the Palestinian resistance has been hit with a brutal, relentless, unceasing onslaught of Ws in the last 48 hours

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Schmoe Cwead posted:

france surrenders and welcomes their new bedbug overlords

Macron just turning into a Kafka short story in real time

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

smarxist posted:

Macron just turning into a Kafka short story in real time

Would anyone even notice

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Fellatio del Toro posted:

my grandfather died at a concentration camp

oh wow thats terrible!

he fell out of the DJ booth

lmfao

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
https://x.com/DrLoupis/status/1710949712541487386?s=20

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

*thinking harder than ive ever thought before* hamas and the bedbugs are exactly like j6

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

welp

https://twitter.com/DrLoupis/status/1710958188097405058

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Upsetting news as Israel's 48th most popular Pizza eatery called "Wow, Disco Pizza!" has been destroyed by Hamas insurgents. Yelp reviews were in the low 3 stars.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Al! posted:

this the steam hat economy guy

gaben is bring peace to the middle east

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
everyone who put their debit card info into Twitter post Elon should become a ward of the state

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Frosted Flake posted:

lol I wish I could gossip about the Canadian Army's speechwriters/twitter account managers.

I'll just say that aspiring comedy writers / alt-comics are at the wheel. :canada:

the wizards at disney figured out you can turn any funny guy into a badass, since then every military in the west is doing the same thing

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

ELTON JOHN posted:

this is the only place i can go to read about this without getting immediately pissed off

what about the dnd thread? Surely they have some sane and normal takes over there. I assume they are pro Palestine based on how they feel about invading and occupying forces in east Europe

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

waiting for the epic IDF tiktoks

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

RC Cola posted:

what about the dnd thread? Surely they have some sane and normal takes over there. I assume they are pro Palestine based on how they feel about invading and occupying forces in east Europe

sounds cool! i'll check it out

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/Lebnews2004/status/1711101136847954386

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

Popy posted:

waiting for the epic IDF tiktoks

You joke but the majority of the young IDF rank and file are probably all social-media addicted zoomers with severe main character syndrome and are used to just limp-wristedly firing randomly at Palestinian civvies who don't fight back, whereas all the old feral lunatics have ranked up or retired since the last time Hamas decided to actually try to fight for their lives and I'd imagine a non-trivial amount of them are actually freaked the gently caress out that the population they're keeping in a large open-air prison might at some point have something to say about it.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

ravers got owned hard when the invasion occurred.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Turns out unrelenting indoctrination of hate and paranoia of THE OTHER ends up making your armed forces shoot at anything when poo poo actually goes down. Who knew!

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

injured by bullets

if only there was some easier way to say this

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
injured by bullets

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

died from injuries

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

hate when i go into work and my colleagues injury me with bullets

speng31b
May 8, 2010

injured when exposed to the presence of bullets

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

If i had to pick a group whose fate i cared least about it would be a raver crowd attending an apartheid music fest for the gram. Never thought someone could beat the titanic sub people for the title but here we are.

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

died with bullets

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
don't leave those bullets lying around, somebody could trip over those and get hurt!

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Ik edit link break and spoiler embedded tweet video of idf soldiers killed in friendly fire. Shaky cam video so I don't think you can see anything gory but still needs spoiler/nws

:nws:

https://twitter. com/ME_Observer_/status/1711110386684948868

Somebody has issued a correction as of 21:24 on Oct 8, 2023

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Al! posted:

yeah hes just a traditional european style liberal capitalist right?

he got his rear end kicked for being a lib
https://twitter.com/yanisvaroufakis/status/1634378294320611329?s=20

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

bullet-involved wounding

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
an armed society is as always a polite society

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of

PawParole posted:

Ik edit link break and spoiler embedded tweet video of idf soldiers killed in friendly fire. Shaky cam video so I don't think you can see anything gory but still needs spoiler/nws

does that mean that idf are gonna start randomly shooting at hezbollah???

Somebody has issued a correction as of 21:25 on Oct 8, 2023

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

RC Cola posted:

The liberal theory of change that human rights outside of very specifically Ukraine are defended by solemn marches and nonviolence is in full force. it’s a shame that hamas is tarnishing the Palestinian independence they all so truly support

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

err posted:

injured by bullets

Killed to death.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

DancingShade posted:

Killed to death.

many such cases

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
lmao just dumb dumbs. The issue is zionists are not gonna go anywhere they are steadfast in their belief they cannot trust anyone outside of themselves and will rather be destroyed entirely then cede ground to those Palestinians.

Somebody has issued a correction as of 21:25 on Oct 8, 2023