Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

SKULL.GIF posted:

Does Kraft have any children who would inherit the team?

yeah his son johnathan will take it over he's already pretty involved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?
so fortunate for pats fans that the best guy for the role is the son of the guy currently in the role, i mean what are the odds

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mexican Radio posted:

so fortunate for pats fans that the best guy for the role is the son of the guy currently in the role, i mean what are the odds

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Belichick getting the Bledsoe "Sorry but no one is safe from bad performance" and never getting all time wins would be funny af

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Says guy who overthrows a wide open Hunter Henry about three times a game.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Incredible. How does this "person close to Mac" think this quote is going to play out for him?

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

two things can be true -

Mac Jones is awful.

His supporting cast is also awful.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Get Brock on the job. Turn that chicken poo poo to chicken salad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBh_VSykZf4&t=6s

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Oct 9, 2023

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

I feel like too often good football players are lovely people so you rarely get the pleasure of watching them fail. I’m glad Jones sucks as bad at football as he does as a person.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

fsif posted:

Incredible. How does this "person close to Mac" think this quote is going to play out for him?

No poo poo. I thought this post was talking about Mac.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Tom seemed perfectly capable of cooking with garbage, Mr. Jones.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

sharknado slashfic posted:

Tom seemed perfectly capable of cooking with garbage, Mr. Jones.

Tom Brady never had an OL this awful. They can't run block OR pass block at all.

The receivers are :corsair:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

This is way worse than anything Zach Wilson said last year that the NY media destroyed him for. Mac Jones is just dogshit in every facet. He's the opposite for a leader who is willing to throw his teammates under the bus for his dogshit play. No wonder he turns over the ball every other play and plays the game with a complete lack of respect for other players with his constant dirty play. He's loving useless. If I rooted for that team I would want him cut yesterday.

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Oct 9, 2023

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Apparently mac has as many pick 6's at gilette as tom does

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Fire Staley

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

a neat cape posted:

Fire Staley

counterpoint: give him a 10 year extension

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Black Sunshine posted:

what the gently caress!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I think yall are being way too judgemental, Mac is only a rookie! He's got some growing up to do sure, but I think it's very understandable for him to be frustrated after doing nothing but win his entire life.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Asproigerosis posted:

Mac is only a rookie!
No thats Zach, not Mac.

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

Black Sunshine posted:

If they keep Telesco, they might as well. Not like he’ll suddenly hire anyone competent. Chargers gonna Charger.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i wonder if they wanted people to think mac jones said that quote

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Mexican Radio posted:

Oh boy wait until I tell you about the assistant coaches and their relationship to the head coach.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
lol the one guy who would actually be a downgrade from Canada.

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1711412012616474971?s=20

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Leftwich does not understand why to use play action, right? Was that the thing learned from last year?

Nov 6, 2002

Steelers should maybe inquire about Matt Patricia too.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Forrest on Fire posted:

Leftwich does not understand why to use play action, right? Was that the thing learned from last year?

Or use motion. Or how to not call a bubble screen 15 times per game. Or give the run game any chance of success by immediately abandoning it.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Here's the actual source because I refuse to allow Dov Kleiman content in my thread:

https://twitter.com/_adamcrowley/status/1711370039981465882

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

I mean, I'm reading this quote as the source close to Mac talking poo poo about Mac.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Mike McCarthys moving on up. Not quite on the hot seat yet, but what the gently caress

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

biceps crimes posted:

Mike McCarthys moving on up. Not quite on the hot seat yet, but what the gently caress

I dunno if getting blown out by the best team in football is a good reason to upgrade McCarthy.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

SKULL.GIF posted:

I dunno if getting blown out by the best team in football is a good reason to upgrade McCarthy.
They got embarrassed on national TV by a historical rival. Jerruh is probably pissed.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

To Jerry, you can either beat the 9ers or make the playoffs, but you can't fail at both.

Nov 6, 2002

Jerry made a big point of this being a measuring stick game. So it probably matters that they weren't really competitive.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Jerry made a big point of this being a measuring stick game. So it probably matters that they weren't really competitive.

Yeah, and Dak looks like poo poo after looking solid in Moore's offense. McCarthy demonstrated he's a downgrade from the previous offensive guy. Jerry isn't gonna fire someone unless he thinks he has a short term upgrade on staff & I don't know if he thinks that's Dan Quinn

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

My dream is to see Jerry get so apoplectic that he takes over the HC job for himself.

Just one game, please :pray:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Forrest on Fire posted:

Yeah, and Dak looks like poo poo after looking solid in Moore's offense. McCarthy demonstrated he's a downgrade from the previous offensive guy. Jerry isn't gonna fire someone unless he thinks he has a short term upgrade on staff & I don't know if he thinks that's Dan Quinn

The Chargers offense and especially red zone offense looks much better this year btw

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

sure okay posted:

My dream is to see Jerry get so apoplectic that he takes over the HC job for himself.

Just one game, please :pray:

This would be extra funny if it happened right before Dallas played a McDaniels-coached Raiders team

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Next in line for playcalling is Brian Schottenhiemer. Pretty sure they're just kinda hosed.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Next in line for playcalling is Brian Schottenhiemer. Pretty sure they're just kinda hosed.

Establish the Run!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

a neat cape posted:

The Chargers offense and especially red zone offense looks much better this year btw

Please destroy us, cape

Put us out of our misery