Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

emanresu tnuocca posted:

~snip~

As far as I can tell all of these guys are using kalachnikov variants.

Posting corpse videos to win a gun argument online

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Oct 9, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
I edited it out, you can too.

e; honestly I've been watching carnage video after carnage video for like 36 hours straight the video didn't even tick any :nms: boxes for me.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
You should probably stop

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

emanresu tnuocca posted:

It's like Zizek said, the IDF and Hamas are the two most moral armed forces in the world, perhaps in a hundred years or so when the dust settles more people will realize this.

Hitchens was dead right on this one for 30+ years too and put it more eloquently than anyone else while he was alive.

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

Oglethorpe posted:

variants do not an ak-47 make

also content warning please, i didn't want to see that

the AK-74, as well as many variants, are also a Soviet design and plenty of manufacture, so I don't really get what you're saying here. Doesn't seem worth it to get mad at non-gun-enthusiast reporters for saying "AK-47" when they really mean "AK pattern rifle"

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.

emanresu tnuocca posted:

e; honestly I've been watching carnage video after carnage video for like 36 hours straight the video didn't even tick any :nms: boxes for me.

watching carnage videos nonstop and reading questionable media outlets is a guaranteed bad time

I acknowledge war is hell and an oppressed people will always, always, eventually need an outlet even if it's bloody as hell. But the context of the article you gave is straight out of a misinformation playbook.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

Oglethorpe posted:

watching carnage videos nonstop and reading questionable media outlets is a guaranteed bad time

I acknowledge war is hell and an oppressed people will always, always, eventually need an outlet even if it's bloody as hell. But the context of the article you gave is straight out of a misinformation playbook.

I didn't post any article, I just showed the use of AK variants in response to your post that claimed AR style variants, not sure sure who's posting questionable info here and why it's exactly me.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
The AK 47 is by far the most abundant gun in the world. They've been made in Russia/USSR, China, Yugoslavia, Czechia, Egypt, Germany and USA for decades. I wouldn't interpret its use to mean Hamas was supported by one particular nation unless they had a bunch of brand new ones and could identify the specific manufacturer. Probably too early to know that at this point.

There's an interesting book about how this one particular weapon has shaped global conflicts for 70 years.
https://www.amazon.com/AK-47-Weapon-that-Changed-Face/dp/0470168803

deoju fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Oct 9, 2023

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Was there any statement made on behalf of Hamas yet? Anything leaked out that a journalist picked up? I have to wonder if they're proud of themselves. Are they happy now? Happy that their cause is doomed? Because I am not. There is no more "Free Palestine" after this. The fence sitting cowards of the world aren't even gonna pretend it's some complicated bullshit anymore. It's Israel good, Palestine bad, kill the barbarians. The end.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
I've played one too many Paradox Games, because I saw this article and said "Welp, that's Israel's Casus Belli for starting a war with Iran right there"

https://twitter.com/ksadjadpour/status/1711131438924312949

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

emSparkly posted:

Was there any statement made on behalf of Hamas yet? Anything leaked out that a journalist picked up? I have to wonder if they're proud of themselves. Are they happy now? Happy that their cause is doomed? Because I am not. There is no more "Free Palestine" after this. The fence sitting cowards of the world aren't even gonna pretend it's some complicated bullshit anymore. It's Israel good, Palestine bad, kill the barbarians. The end.

All statements I have seen so far are clear they see it as an overwhelming victory. I don't think they care much about western opinion at this point.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

All statements I have seen so far are clear they see it as an overwhelming victory. I don't think they care much about western opinion at this point.

Welp, cool. I hope they think it was worth it when they all hang for this and everything stays the same or gets worse. What a waste.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

emSparkly posted:

It was already like that before this. I'm glad you don't think Palestinians are barbarians though.

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

This is a great interview that I'm surprised CNN let go for as long as it did: https://twitter.com/davidrkadler/status/1711103806002377167?t=Uxn7WsozIkh47-tjjjRceg&s=19

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

SirFozzie posted:

I've played one too many Paradox Games, because I saw this article and said "Welp, that's Israel's Casus Belli for starting a war with Iran right there"

They would lose.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

emanresu tnuocca posted:

As far as I can tell all of these guys are using kalachnikov variants.

the COD term for this would probably be *Team Wipe*

yikes

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008
I think people are being way too bearish on Hamas's chances in an invasion. You don't have to "win" as in totally defeat the enemy, you just have to make continuing to be there have a higher cost than they can bear. I don't think that's outside their capabilities at all. The Israeli public and political establishment are furious now, but what about six months-year into an incredibly bloody and grinding ground war? With an unpopular government and significant domestic turmoil?

We're more than a year into an object lesson on how current generation of military technology gives a smaller defender tons of tools against a way larger and more resourced opponent. No, Hamas won't have the pentagon giving them supplies, but they can certainly get stuff like the commercially available drones that been blowing up APCs in Ukraine. Plus the degree of coordination this attack took, and the fact that it took the Israeli security forces totally by surprise? What if the problems in their intelligence apparatus are systemic?

I don't think it's guaranteed, or even the most likely outcome, just that it's not some totally impossible scenario. Also, of course "Hamas" ≠ average Gazans who will suffer enormously regardless of what happens

Fill Baptismal fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Oct 9, 2023

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks
So is there somewhere I can read any reasonably informed commentary on the degree of Iran involvement in this, and/or a rundown of what kind of operations Israel has done in Iran?

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
There's a thing to be understood about the Kibbutzim next to Gaza, they were placed there in order to be border outposts, they were meant to serve the 'Wall and Watchtower' doctrine, Nahal Oz is specifically historically the site of multiple historical skirmishes, it would seem like Israel just sort of forgot about that. I think pretty much all of the relevant context can be found in this single wikipedia article, Moshe Dayan's Eulogy to Roi Rotberg from 1956: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_and_eulogy_of_Roi_Rotberg

So yeah, if Nahal Oz is depopulated from civilians, if they refuse to come back, in the war of ideas and symbols this is a victory, I said earlier itt that the lines in the sand have already been re-drawn, I wouldn't be surprised if the population of Sderot will drop by over 50% in a matter of months.

emanresu tnuocca fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Oct 9, 2023

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

Google Jeb Bush posted:

feel like maybe this isn't the hill you want to plant your flag on in an environment where Hamas is either A) okaying atrocities or B) incapable of keeping their paramilitary grunts in line, even aside from troubling anecdotal clips i would really prefer not to personally evaluate

e: y'all are correct, this is all in the realm of "reasonable inference" but not "actual reported data" at this time, my bad

i don't think there's anyone in this thread who thinks israel blasting gaza to bits is okay

My problem isn't with this thread. It's the media. I just watched some Israeli official talking about how they are going to have to kill civilians to get rid of Hamas. Just casual war crimes talk and it's not even challenged.

Dick Ripple
May 19, 2021

Senor Tron posted:

This is a great interview that I'm surprised CNN let go for as long as it did: https://twitter.com/davidrkadler/status/1711103806002377167?t=Uxn7WsozIkh47-tjjjRceg&s=19

A lot of western media has been warming up to Palestinian cause prior to this, especially since Bibi has been trying to go full dictator. Combine that with Fareed Zakaria being a rather intelligent person in regards to political events happening in the world, we get to see some truths being laid out in front of the US masses.

I do not know how much good it will do though, with the narrative of Hamas mowing down civilians and taking woman and children back as hostages. That is going to hit hard for western audiences. If it was part of the plan for Hamas, they would have to expect Israel to come into Gaza, so Hamas must believe they are ready for that fight.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Senor Tron posted:

righteous takedown

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Fill Baptismal posted:

I think people are being way too bearish on Hamas's chances in an invasion. You don't have to "win" as in totally defeat the enemy, you just have to make continuing to be there have a higher cost than they can bear. I don't think that's outside their capabilities at all. The Israeli public and political establishment are furious now, but what about six months-year into an incredibly bloody and grinding ground war? With an unpopular government and significant domestic turmoil?

We're more than a year into an object lesson on how current generation of military technology gives a smaller defender tons of tools against a way larger and more resourced opponent. No, Hamas won't have the pentagon giving them supplies, but they can certainly get stuff like the commercially available drones that been blowing up APCs in Ukraine. Plus the degree of coordination this attack took, and the fact that it took the Israeli security forces totally by surprise? What if the problems in their intelligence apparatus are systemic?

I don't think it's guaranteed, or even the most likely outcome, just that it's not some totally impossible scenario.

Pigs flying is possible. So is a baby counting every grain of sand on Earth in one second, as is you falling through your chair into the center of the earth. That doesn't mean it would ever happen, even with a billion year time horizon.

Where, for example, would Hamas get enough food to feed 40,000 deployed fighters as well as its civilian population for a year--and consider how easy it is to blockade Gaza particularly for something as voluminous as food. How about bullets? Artillery shells? Medical supplies? And while I'm sure a drone could kill it, a Merkerva isn't some Soviet era death trap. Israel also has a functional air force and can do combined arms, something the Russians can't even sniff. There is also no more surprises here; that advantage is spent. Fighting a pitched battle with such an opponent is insane. Rather, they will use Gaza's city as a fortress, and attempt to neutralize their opponent's armor, artillery and air power advantage.

The US is already redeploying ground based fighter aircraft and a carrier group to signal everyone else to stay the out of it, so an assist invasion seems very unlikely.

Yudo fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Oct 9, 2023

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
Via Al-Jazeera, here's some voices on the ground from Gaza civilians. Emphasis mine, as usual.

quote:

No place for Gaza residents to flee after Israel declares war, bombs homes
Residential buildings in the besieged strip bombarded by Israeli forces, killing hundreds, after Hamas’s unprecedented attack.

Gaza City – Amer Ashour’s pregnant wife started having labour pains just as Israel began to bombard the besieged Gaza Strip on Saturday night.

They rushed to a nearby maternity hospital where the couple was blessed with a baby boy, their second child. But what they did not expect was to return home and find no trace of it except for a pile of rubble and stones.

Israel’s forces bombed the 11-storey building the couple lived in, in the Al-Nasr neighbourhood in the west of Gaza City, after the Palestinian armed group Hamas launched an unprecedented attack inside Israel earlier on Saturday.

“What I feared most when the escalation began was that my wife was about to give birth. I was worried how we would get to the hospital in light of the continuous bombing,” Ashour told Al Jazeera. “But I did not at all expect my house will be bombed and destroyed.”

Israel on Sunday declared a “state of war” and approved “significant military steps” after Hamas’s surprise attack. The fierce battles that followed have killed more than 1,000 people – including at least 400 in Gaza – and wounded thousands on both sides.

Approximately 80 families inhabited the building in Gaza City Ashour lived in.

“Today, all of us, our children and women, are homeless,” he said as he pulled his belongings from the rubble. “Where will we go in these difficult times?”

Shadi Al-Hassi and his elder brother fled their home in the east of the Gaza Strip after it was damaged following an air strike on a building behind their house. They went to their parents’ apartment in Al-Watan Tower in downtown Gaza City.

“At four o’clock in the morning, I was surprised by calls to us to evacuate the tower, which had been threatened with Israeli bombing,” Al-Hassi told Al Jazeera.

Civil defence vehicles and ambulances rushed to evacuate the building’s residents minutes before it was bombed, causing panic among the families that lived there.

“Until this moment, I am still in shock that the tower was targeted. A residential and civilian tower par excellence, with clinics, companies and a beauty centre? Where is the military activity that Israel claims?” Al-Hassi told Al Jazeera.

“Now all of us, my brother and my family, were rendered homeless within hours and we don’t know what’s coming next.”

Youssef Al-Bawab, who lived in a building opposite the Al-Watan Tower, told Al Jazeera they received a warning from Israeli forces at 5pm local time (14:00 GMT) to evacuate their house.

“We felt very frightened. The tower is only a few metres away from us and it is a civilian tower. We did not notice any resistance activities in it as Israel claimed.”

The building in which Al-Bawab lived with 150 other people was badly damaged and became uninhabitable. Several other houses and buildings around the Al-Watan Tower were also severely damaged after the bombing.

“Israel says it is targeting resistance fighters, military sites and buildings belonging to Hamas, but the truth is otherwise. I believe Israel is deliberately targeting civilians and displacing them to put more pressure on Hamas,” Al-Bawab said. “But what is our fault? Where do we go?”

Mohammed Salah, from Beit Lahia neighbourhood in the north of Gaza, said he left his home and took shelter in a United Nations-run school with other families from the area.

“Last night, Israeli aeroplanes randomly bombed our area. The situation was very dangerous, so I left my home with other families,” he told Al Jazeera.

“Israeli bombs don’t differentiate between civilians and resistance fighters. In every war, we leave our homes because of the indiscriminate bombing.”

“We have been living in this for years, with no one defending or standing for us. We have the right to resist our occupier,” Salah said.

Obviously, it's not exactly a comprehensive survey of Gazan opinions, but it's still something I want to point out. The civilian population of Gaza isn't out there saying "both sides are bad". Whether they have any particular love for Hamas, they ultimately blame the destruction of Gaza on the army that's actually shooting Palestinian protesters and bombing Palestinian residential neighborhoods. As far as they're concerned, Israel actively targets civilians, and they don't believe the constant Israeli claims that the attacks are aimed solely at militants. And despite the overwhelming lopsidedness of the conflict and the inevitability of massive Israeli responses to any Hamas action, there's civilians who see Hamas as "resistance fighters" who are exercising "the right to resist our occupier".

I'm sure the positions quoted here aren't the only ones held by Gazan civilians, but there aren't a lot of on-the-ground reporters out there interviewing people in the middle of Gaza right now, Al-Jazeera's all I can find at the moment.

ronya
Nov 8, 2010

I'm the normal one.

You hate ridden fucks will regret your words when you eventually grow up.

Peace.

Charlz Guybon posted:

Give me an example of country with rule of law and broad civil rights that is not more economically prosperous than it was before it had those things.

don't take it from me, take it from post-Arab-Spring public surveys in post-Ben-Ali Tunisia, the most successful Spring transition to democracy

note that this does not necessarily imply a desire to return to pre-Spring repression (people care about things other than economic growth), but rather than economic problems have not gone away as quickly as previously hoped-for (see also: swathes of post-Soviet Eastern Europe for about a decade), which dampens enthusiasm for transformative middle-class-led colour revolution subsequently

revolution is costly and what lies beyond the salto mortale has to look pretty good, not just ambivalently better

Delthalaz posted:

There are some interesting counterfactuals to consider, like if Israel had aligned more with the Soviet Union early on, or if the US kept its distance after the Suez Crisis

Spoilers for self-indulgent sketching only slightly related to I/P:

I/P is not the only case where the British allowed a dramatic demographic shift through immigration: in the early 20th century British Malaya tipped from overwhelmingly majority Malay to majority Chinese, to the extent that the Japanese wartime administration seriously studied whether to recognize it as a Chinese territory under the the Nanking puppet state. Similar to Palestine, Malay nationalists foresaw the problem early in the 20th century, and duly pressured the British to legislate immigration changes, but between ineffectual enforcement, refugee movements, and general wartime chaos, the slowdown in immigration was not sufficient to halt the transition from a predominantly male transient minority population to a majority settled population.

Although the Chinese civil war had not ended in China proper, in Malaya the communist anti-Japanese militias had defeated the nationalist anti-Japanese militias during the war, resulting in an effectively communist-dominated Chinese majority. Serious interethnic violence erupted even earlier than the 1947 civil war in Palestine: during the brief interregnum between Japanese withdrawal and return of British administration, Chinese communists had effective control over Malaya and launched bloody reprisal killings for Japanese collaboration during the war.

A comparison, I suppose, is if during WW2 Jewish paramilitary resistance to Mandatory Palestine is won by communist-aligned Zionist militias rather than Revisionist militias, to the extent that the exhausted postwar British are prepared to remobilize again to assert order in British Palestine after the war, which would subsequently play into Soviet perceptions of the British as the continuing primary rival for Russian prestige in the Middle East, rather than the incoming Americans. The fact that Malayan rubber exports to the dollar area were so critical for postwar austerity Britain in the critical 1945-1949 years surely plays a role in this, too, by limiting the degree to which Labour-led Britain could afford disengagement.

Eventually:

(1965)

Kita tidak mahu Singapura menjadi Palastine: we reject Singapore becoming Palestine. In the event, within a week, Malaysia would peacefully expel Singapore, effectively accepting that Singapore Malays would be governed by a Chinese-dominated city-state. The next month, Guided Democracy in Indonesia bloodily collapsed and within a year Indonesia called off the Confrontation and abandoned its claims to Greater Indonesia.

ronya fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Oct 9, 2023

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy

emSparkly posted:

If you're willing to ethnically cleanse Palestine after this event, imagine decades of snipers killing and maiming random civilians for laughs with their friends, blockades to "put Gaza on a diet" by allowing in fewer than the necessary calories per person, bombings of homes so frequent a majority of children have PTSD, detention of children, use of children as human shields during searches of homes by the IDF, use of white phosphorus, spying on telecom and then blackmailing known gay Palestinians into working as spies, tearing out olive trees and killing livestock under the supervision of the IDF, pouring concrete into wells... the list could keep going on.

Carew
Jun 22, 2006

SirFozzie posted:

U.S. position is so far there is no evidence of Iranian involvement.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/10/08/israel-gaza-strikes-hamas-netanyahu/#link-MY3WT6EK5ZBCFHCWVDZ5VLBESQ

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

emanresu tnuocca posted:

please do not watch carnage video after carnage video. you do not need to rot your brain with so much. you will not be better informed by seeing people dying.

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

https://x.com/Osinttechnical/status/1711151627103555663?s=20

Beheading POWs is bad.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Bullshit. They want every living prisoner they can get for the future swaps.

Viller
Jun 3, 2005

Proud opponent of Israeli terror and Jewish fascism!

paul_soccer12 posted:

Bullshit. They want every living prisoner they can get for the future swaps.

Proven by the 260 bodies of unarmed folks at the peace festival.

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

If something actually happened, it will reported on by real journalists. Blue check "OSINT" accounts claiming that they saw the baby and the baby looked at them are loving useless.

Bel Shazar
Sep 14, 2012

studio mujahideen posted:

If something actually happened, it will reported on by real journalists. Blue check "OSINT" accounts claiming that they saw the baby and the baby looked at them are loving useless.

Accurate, though most real journalists are also useless.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Viller posted:

Proven by the 260 bodies of unarmed folks at the peace festival.

Not exactly the same thing as beheading soldiers you've already taken prisoner. A soldier you can trade for hundreds of Palestinian prisoners

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

I am extremely confident in the future liberation of Palestine simply because the goal is to make settling and colonizing untenable, not to win a ground war.

If the people in this thread were watching violence in Apartheid South Africa they would share a very similar sentiment. Thankfully history is not dictated by the appetite of liberals.

Liberals engage in the compartmentalized thinking that results in believing that the life of one Palestinian is the same as one Israeli while simultaneously believing violence committed by Palenstinians is more morally evil than that of the Israeli Apartheid state.

However, that Apartheid state skips such compartmentalization: https://www.cnn.com/2011/10/17/world/meast/israel-prisoner-swap-explainer/index.html

They believe the life of an Israeli is far more valuable than the life of the humans they occupy and oppress. This is a dimension that must be ignored and erased by liberals in order to flatten and equalize the conflict.

Prisoners are extremely valuable, their lives are worth far more than Palestinians after all.

miniscule12 fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Oct 9, 2023

Alchenar
Apr 9, 2008

I think the one thing we can all agree on is that the first test of new twitter in a major global event proves it has been completely destroyed as a source of semi-reliable info. It was always a dumpster fire but the counter-disinformation efforts tended to limit the noise. The last few days have been an absolute tidal wave of bullshit made up by clout chasers.

Dick Ripple
May 19, 2021
If they are actually beheading IDF soldiers, then either Hamas leadership has lost control or they plan on all going out as martyrs.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Alchenar posted:

I think the one thing we can all agree on is that the first test of new twitter in a major global event proves it has been completely destroyed as a source of semi-reliable info. It was always a dumpster fire but the counter-disinformation efforts tended to limit the noise. The last few days have been an absolute tidal wave of bullshit made up by clout chasers.

The beginning of the Ukraine invasion was even more impenetrable imo

Even during the Syrian civil war it was completely flooded with deceptive propaganda from day 1

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?

Fill Baptismal posted:

I don't think it's guaranteed, or even the most likely outcome, just that it's not some totally impossible scenario. Also, of course "Hamas" ≠ average Gazans who will suffer enormously regardless of what happens

I disagree pretty strongly. Israel doesn't have to be "in" Gaza in any continuous way six months-a year from now. They can just continue to make living in Gaza incredibly terrible.

Gaza is 17 square miles. It's less than half the size of Disney World. It's not a big thing to go in to and blow things up. There's not much to grind.

Hamas is going to have to retreat back into being an insurgency as early as tomorrow. They're going to be at a 50:1 manpower disadvantage very, very soon. And a technological disadvantage. And several others. They aren't winning a pitched fight. They aren't coming anywhere close to that. This is not analogous to Ukraine.

It's possible that the Israeli intelligence operations are not as good as advertised and Hamas may be able to land some more quick hits at points down the line. But this isn't going to be a thing where Hamas is ever holding any sort of line; they'll have to go back into hiding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alchenar
Apr 9, 2008

paul_soccer12 posted:

The beginning of the Ukraine invasion was even more impenetrable imo

Even during the Syrian civil war it was completely flooded with deceptive propaganda from day 1

Eh, there was a lot of fog of war but if you filtered out the obvious Kremlin shrills crowing about how the Ukrainian army had evaporated or that Kyiv was encircled or that the Donbass was encircled (I know not everyone managed to do that) then there was actually a pretty clear consensus on what we could know was happening.

E: anyway, consequences: (I suspect this is media upreading a quote and it won't happen, but is demonstrates how far the needle has moved in Europe):
https://twitter.com/derJamesJackson/status/1711026132156318120?t=XQDyiGZgWnqljLTxKv7cSA&s=19

Alchenar fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Oct 9, 2023