Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

they'll want to do it before israel gets done mobilising its reservists in that case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

interesting

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lol if true

https://twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1711394276687388687

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

ikanreed posted:

I do wonder if opening cspam made d&d worse, and gave the decorum reactionaries control

irrelevant. every day that little demon sees cspam as a top level forum and gets enraged while the imp zone languishes as a buried doubly redundant useless video game forum a little battle is won

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

The empire has stretched itself thin. Now is the time for action.

This. Exciting times.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

sorry to whoever changed my av, you could have kept the first one it was pretty good!

halloween free av thread just opened: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=4043174&

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

oh so that's what they meant when they were calling it Israel's 9/11

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

keep punching joe posted:

Next up China sneak invades Taiwan

Smash and grab across the world, US is asleep

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Doesn't America and the EU just give Israel an infinite ammo cheat though?

*America stares at keyboard with broken ammo cheat button smashed in, covered in cheeto dust*

how could Russia do this

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

crepeface posted:

ok let's compromise, no more SYQs, just quote them outright so people can see who's saying the dumbass poo poo

ok

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Smash and grab across the world, US is asleep

Don't Wake Sleepy Joe

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Next up China sneak invades Taiwan

how could china invade china, it makes no sense

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

sleep with the vicious posted:

Cutting off water to 2 million people is so incredibly evil

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
that statement in arabic reads alot more like "we will respond at an appropriate time" that arab loser dictators like to do so i wouldnt give it much weight for now, i dont think Hezbollah will go all in.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

HallelujahLee posted:

Israeli military announces launch of largest airstrikes on Hamas in Gaza

The Israeli military announces it will carry out one of the largest airstrikes ever against Hamas in the besieged Gaza Strip.

Israeli media also reported that Israel has hit 1000 targets in Gaza, adding that the military has announced it will continue airstrikes on Gaza, even if at the cost of harming Israeli captives in the enclave.
cold

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Zodium posted:

don't care if it "draws heat on this htread," just don't want to read d&d posts.

Zodium posted:

they should be, but because i don't want to read d&d posts. they're only funny when someone starts sincerely arguing with them which never happens anymore

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

WoodrowSkillson posted:

This is stupid enough to be true lol

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/us-sent-israel-stored-munitions-ukraine-new-york-times-2023-01-18/

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Xi your time is now.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Al! posted:

I think the fear is they may open schools, which is genocide

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

bibi's stupid sons better watch their asses

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

yeah i agree i honestly dont want to read anything out of D&D and GBS not only are they boring and wrong they will poo poo their pants and probate you when you put down any of their arguments.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Al! posted:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Al-Saqr posted:

that statement in arabic reads alot more like "we will respond at an appropriate time" that arab loser dictators like to do so i wouldnt give it much weight for now, i dont think Hezbollah will go all in.

If the reports of the decreased stockpile is true. Now is the time for hezbollah to strike before that carrier group arrived.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

i'm clicking expose him

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

fizzy posted:

“We are fighting human animals and we are acting accordingly,” he adds.

Utterly monstruous.

This statement was brought up on the news here in Serbia. I was having an unrelated phone conversation with my parents as they were watching the news, and they both just went completely silent as it was uttered. Followed by my mother asking me to tell her everything I know about the conflict.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Full uncritical support to Hezbollah as they respond to the unprovoked attacks from the settler state

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

trying to find the wsj article that Sprinter99800 screencap references, but search engines and twitter search are both useless

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

Al-Saqr posted:

yeah i agree i honestly dont want to read anything out of D&D and GBS not only are they boring and wrong they will poo poo their pants and probate you when you put down any of their arguments.

when you come at cinci zoo sniper, you best not miss.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i don't buy it. there's a U.S. stockpile in israel but the only story i've read about israel drawing from it were some grenades in 2014, and i don't think israel has sent any artillery shells to ukraine. there's a lot of this stuff on twitter flying around that if you were a space alien reading it from both sides, you'd think a bunch of americans and germans got raped in israel because zelensky ate all their weapons. burp.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

pants shitters should be mocked on national television

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

a couple updates

israel admitted to 13 more IDF dead

the IDF is sending reinforcements to the northern border with lebanon, which means that hezbollah is probably not going to attack but the threat that they will will occupy a sizable chunck of the IDF

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

The error in thinking here is that Isreal would have tp pay for the bombs.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

ikanreed posted:

Look you monster, do you want Palestinians to die slow, excruciating starvation deaths over 2 weeks, or relatively quick dyhdration deaths over 3 days?

My parents constantly talk about VSED as a suicide method if they become cognitively impaired, so, I know too much about this, and there is nothing quick about dehydration.

I think the "3 days" that people cite is literally because that's what the doctor in Tremors says when they find the dehydrated old guy on the phone poll.

quote:

If you stop eating and drinking, death can occur as early as a few days, though for most people, approximately ten days is the average. In rare instances, the process can take as long as several weeks.

https://deathwithdignity.org/resources/options-to-hasten-death/

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

theyll probe you when you politely agree with theim too. d&d ftmfw

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Al! posted:

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

He wanted his Reichstag fire and now he got it.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

AlJazeera Arabic seems to be showing columns of Israeli self-propelled artillery driving to Gaza, so that story seems dubious

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Al-Saqr posted:

a couple updates

israel admitted to 13 more IDF dead

the IDF is sending reinforcements to the northern border with lebanon, which means that hezbollah is probably not going to attack but the threat that they will will occupy a sizable chunck of the IDF

if hezbollah commits, the damage isn't going to be done on the lebanon border.

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.

HallelujahLee posted:

whoever said israel is acting like an insane nutjob was right bombing lebanon proper is a big nono

Doesn't Israel bomb Lebanon and Syria on a regular basis because gently caress you what are you gonna do about it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

WaryWarren posted:

when you come at cinci zoo sniper, you best not miss.

why, will he gonna post a banme thread again?