Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Al! posted:

death to israel actually

mods????? there are GOONS in ISRAEL RIGHT NOW. this is LUSTING for GOON DEATH. enjoy your ban you sick freak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Oglethorpe posted:

al jazeera arabic using command and conquer sprites lol what

Why does Hamas not use Tesla Troopers and Crazy Ivan?

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Real hurthling! posted:

israel has lit the lebanon border on fire to hinder incursions that rely on cover

Smart move imo

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

William Bear posted:

That's not good, if true.

Estimates of hostages held in Gaza are up to 150, up from 130 yesterday. This could be a really ugly standoff.

I hope they limit this to captured soldiers and not civilians.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

mcmagic posted:

Lol

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

solidarity with our proud settler goons who are forced to watch old eps of the office on their plex servers in the safe room and cant even post about how ftw dwight is on tv/iv. that sound you hear is my heart breakin g

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Oglethorpe posted:

holy poo poo the lebanon fires

Is this from the bombings from earlier or something else?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Elon Musk is saving Israel Palestine right now

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Cspam finally got a bloodlust thread they can feel good about posting in. Congrats

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Al! posted:

death to israel actually

Highly distressed by this conflict, please consider a two post solution

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Nonsense posted:

They're just blowing up apartments what the gently caress

If you're just learning, every time in the past that they've talked about attacking terrorist targets in the West Bank and Gaza they're just doing that

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
Elon musk is using star link to support both sides so he always comes out on top

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Gumball Gumption posted:

If you're just learning, every time in the past that they've talked about attacking terrorist targets in the West Bank and Gaza they're just doing that

think about the potential an apartment has to house a terrorist and maybe your world view will become correct

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
housing is not a right for terrorists, so blowing up housing is actually eliminating the problem at the source

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

ben shapino posted:

Cspam finally got a bloodlust thread they can feel good about posting in. Congrats

there's a D&D thread if you wanna bloodlust the other way, against brown kids

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

ben shapino posted:

:gb2gbs:

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Cheen posted:

think about the potential an apartment has to house a terrorist and maybe your world view will become correct

Also, nobody will ever check your claims to make sure you weren't lying so why not go hog wild and blow up all the residential housing units.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Is this a new escalation?

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

Is this a new escalation?

not really because israel said they dont give a poo poo if the captives die

Mischievous Mink
May 29, 2012

If you've ever been in the idf you are complicit in genocide and crimes against humanity.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Israel made the mistake of revealing their 100:1 conversion rate on the value of I vs P lives

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

ben shapino posted:

lol

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
israel is saying its citizens should start preparing to be in shelters for more than 72 hours soon

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Nonsense posted:

catgirl kulak

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

thanks for probing that loser

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

a bunch of guerillas are seizing military bases and killing soldiers all throughout the country. better blow up some apartment buildings and hospitals!

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

ben shapino posted:

swing and a miss

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
can't believe Zelenskyy did a ammonomore on Israel

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Cheen posted:

They're not wrong but you see my big brain can understand that Israel has forced Palestinians into a situation where military and civilian facilities must intermingle. Funny enough Israel also has forced themselves into a situation where they need to do that.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

israel is saying its citizens should start preparing to be in shelters for more than 72 hours soon

in what areas

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

William Bear posted:

Why does Hamas not use Tesla Troopers and Crazy Ivan?

is pretty much a GLA unit from C&C generals

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Oglethorpe posted:

in what areas

northern israel

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Oglethorpe posted:

al jazeera arabic using command and conquer sprites lol what

New mobile game dropped

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

War is growing

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Gumball Gumption posted:

They're not wrong but you see my big brain can understand that Israel has forced Palestinians into a situation where military and civilian facilities must intermingle. Funny enough Israel also has forced themselves into a situation where they need to do that.

the one thing i DONT understand is how can you steal a house from someone if you just blew it up??

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

mcmagic posted:

lol

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

mcmagic posted:

It better be the military type soldiers instead of the non military intelligence type soldiers

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

The IAF is the only capable part of the IDF and the only one that doesn't risk more embarrassing casualties. Of course this was their response.

However, whole books have been written about how this didn't do anything for them in Lebanon '06 or Gaza '14 so they will have to send up the poor bloody infantry if they have any goals whatsoever except for slaking bloodlust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/evanhill/status/1711427024437260604