Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/9/palestinian-state-most-reliable-solution-to-conflict-with-israel-russia

Lol, the 2 state solution is a complete joke but it will be nice to hear about Hamas is Russian backed now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Is there a correct english spelling of Hezbollah/Hizbullah or is this one of those words where they are a bunch of them and none of them are truly correct?

the hezbollah

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

I retract my callout

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

SpaceDrake posted:

I mean they don't actually follow or care about this and aren't affected by it in the slightest degree, so it's unsurprising their takes are garbage

(Disclosure: I am also a white dude who is, in the final calculus, not affected by this in the slightest, but I at least try to have some awareness of the actual material realities of the situation and what being imprisoned for a full human generation does to a motherfucker)

Also: welp, there's the two front war I suppose

thats a good point

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Is there a correct english spelling of Hezbollah/Hizbullah or is this one of those words where they are a bunch of them and none of them are truly correct?

Hasbulla

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Al! posted:

the hezbollah

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Um. What about Shezbollah?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Peter Daou gets a call

"we need you, for one last job"

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Lpzie posted:

good. praise Trump praise Allah

agreed

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

gradenko_2000 posted:

yes? like it's a basic principle of missile defense that as long as the thing you're launching is cheaper than the thing intercepting it, all you need to do is Launch More Rockets

Yeah but that's a different problem than "too many rockets, system goes down" and that was the problem being reported

I guess they're having ammunition issues at this point which they are trying to resolve

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2023/10/09/israel-hamas-iron-dome-missiles/71120068007/.

"Too many rockets, ran out of anti rocket rockets"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

any adult white guys itt want to convert to islam hit me up for my paypal. gotta buy some new interview jeans

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

trump voice "its pronounced hez bolla hez bolla"

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Rubellavator posted:

I recognize the oppressiveness of Israel, I just think they should have tried [list of poo poo they already tried] before doing [list of poo poo israel has done to them] to [people occupying their lands by force]

It’s the international equivalent of “I support BLM but I don’t support the destruction of property!”

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Poppers posted:

I wish you'd shezbollaht up

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/mck_beth/status/1711430202708971646

oh hey once you start giving "civilians" arms what does that make them?

or is CNN going to have to start calling them "non-military militias"?

maybe they can get some tips from the Ukrainian babushkas in Festung Kharkiv

there is gonna be so much blue on blue lmao

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Tom Guycot posted:

From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Death to the state of israel and all those who stand against freedom and justice.

:yeah:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Poppers posted:

shazbot

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

VoicesCanBe posted:

Israel is announcing a clear intent to genocide the population of Gaza via total economic siege and western liberals are hand wringing about the methods Palestinians use to combat occupation

Worthless fucks. From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free.

cutting people off from water isnt economic siege its medieval kill em all siege

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

the hezristocrats

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Al! posted:

cutting people off from water isnt economic siege its medieval kill em all siege

lol yeah that’s just regular old sieging!

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

ikanreed posted:

Shouldn't Hezbollah, at the very least, get upgraded to "soldiers"? They're a uniformed army with ranks.

I know I know, blatant media racism, but really, the gently caress is a fighter

A +1 bab progression class that gets combat feats every other level

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
this all seems bad but I haven’t been paying attention for the past decade at least nor am I really paying attention now.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Now the next phase of this begins

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Red Baron posted:

lol yeah that’s just regular old sieging!

When the Magach MBT touches the wall the defenders can expect no mercy

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Al! posted:

yeeeeeah this is up there with the most blatant and worst atrocities a state can attempt

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Stereotype posted:

this all seems bad but I haven’t been paying attention for the past decade at least nor am I really paying attention now.

are you still sucking hedge fund cock at that festival god drat

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

WoodrowSkillson posted:

the latter

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Tom Guycot posted:

From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Death to the state of israel and all those who stand against freedom and justice.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

ikanreed posted:

Shouldn't Hezbollah, at the very least, get upgraded to "soldiers"? They're a uniformed army with ranks.

I know I know, blatant media racism, but really, the gently caress is a fighter

American uniformed murderers are called warfighters now

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

reports of paratroopers at burning man

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Stereotype posted:

lol got his rear end

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

burning man guy should get a good permanent 6 hour prob

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The enemies of peace howl with rage

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Tom Guycot posted:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Stereotype posted:

rofl speng beat me to this by like 30 seconds

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

anyway stereotype please use your six hour break to study and learn, and perhaps grow

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

rofl speng beat me to this by like 30 seconds

owned

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Stereotype posted:

stfu

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
probes are for chumps, take his gangtags!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Stereotype posted:

Cspamas militant attacks innocent bystander