Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

SpaceDrake posted:

Utterly classic fascist move, of course. Get the people who might otherwise be on the fence or passively involved in policies deeper into the active policies, and make it so that, once they realize what's going on and what they've been party to, it's too late to back out and the only way forward is more crimes.

Just completely vile for so many reasons. I'm sure arming civilians will go absolutely swimmingly.
Also: welp, there's the two front war I suppose

These are specifically west bank settlers. Unlike your average dude in Tel Aviv who was just unfortunately born in a genocidal apartheid state, these guys have actively, physically participated in the removal of Palestinians from their homes and land, and many are already armed and trained. They're basically paramilitaries. They're not IDF members but they're not exactly regular "civilians" either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

I wish you'd shezbollaht up

Wow. Misogyny in the Palestinian terrorism thread ahoy 🙄

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023
Cspam militants issue grim threat to burning man attendees

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

probes are for chumps, take his gangtags!!!

you have the buttons. make it sting

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
Some insane explosions on the AJE feed now, right in the middle of this guy's report.

Oh, and some pretty gnarly lightning too, just for fun I guess.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
another rave victim...

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

American uniformed murderers are called warfighters now

fighterwar

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Sancho Banana posted:

These are specifically west bank settlers. Unlike your average dude in Tel Aviv who was just unfortunately born in a genocidal apartheid state, these guys have actively, physically participated in the removal of Palestinians from their homes and land, and many are already armed and trained. They're basically paramilitaries. They're not IDF members but they're not exactly regular "civilians" either.

The question is will the Israeli government pretend to be surprised when all the west bank Palestinians disappear

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

speng31b posted:

you have the buttons. make it sting

he forgot 😂

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

concerning reports of cspam militants issuing a fatwa against burning man

antipattern
Nov 8, 2019

Stereotype posted:

this all seems bad but I haven’t been paying attention for the past decade at least nor am I really paying attention now.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

gently caress off then

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Another account confirming rumours of Hezbollah mobilization

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1711459684278809075

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Is there a correct english spelling of Hezbollah/Hizbullah or is this one of those words where they are a bunch of them and none of them are truly correct?

Rizzbullah

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

egypt is just not going to accept 2 million refugees escaping across the border, sure they can try to push them into libya and they can go do the “soft” genocide roulette crossing the med, but the reality is the majority are going to be stuck in egypt which has its own multitude of problems, and the egyptian government and palestiniens just don’t get on so there’s a direct risk there to sisi’s tenuous control of power in sinai especially and egypt more generally

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Sancho Banana posted:

I just don't picture the settler crowd as being self determinating tough guys

I picture this crowd as a generation of upper middle class failsons and faildaughters who moved to a place because they were told they could just take somebody else's house instead of having to work for a living

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Sancho Banana posted:

yeah its like fighting the reconstruction-era kkk

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

keep punching joe posted:

Sorry to hear that you may know people who died that one goon, guess they shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
from here on out there is no middle ground, there is no more fence sitting, youre either with humanity and freedom or your with apartheid nazis, from here on its time for the israeli apartheid state to be put in the trashbin of history, they deserve everything thats coming to them. they thought they can commit genocide and wipe out the palestinians well guess what sweetiecakes youre gonna get whats coming. youre gonna get what youve had coming for eighty years of destroying the lives of millions of people, all of you pussy libs can shut the gently caress up and white devils step aside, real deal anti apartheid action is coming.

Freedom for palestine! Death to apartheid! death to Israel! JUSTICE. FREEDOM. HUMANITY.

Allahu akbar! allahu akbar! allahu akbar!

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Stereotype posted:

this all seems bad but I haven’t been paying attention for the past decade at least nor am I really paying attention now.

forum bans are stupid but you should forum ban this guy if you are unwilling to just perma this idiot fucker outright

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Stereotype posted:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Egypt, Jordan and Syria all have the opportunity to do the funniest thing now

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

HallelujahLee posted:

western liberals tend to be demons

unless proven otherwise yes

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

from here on out there is no middle ground, there is no more fence sitting, youre either with humanity and freedom or your with apartheid nazis, from here on its time for the israeli apartheid state to be put in the trashbin of history, they deserve everything thats coming to them. they thought they can commit genocide and wipe out the palestinians well guess what sweetiecakes youre gonna get whats coming. youre gonna get what youve had coming for eighty years of destroying the lives of millions of people, all of you pussy libs can shut the gently caress up and white devils step aside, real deal anti apartheid action is coming.

Freedom for palestine! Death to apartheid! death to Israel! JUSTICE. FREEDOM. HUMANITY.

im getting my paraglider

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

Ireland joins Spain in opposition to suspension of aid

https://twitter.com/SamRamani2/status/1711444967250407663

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

lobster shirt posted:

anyway stereotype please use your six hour break to study and learn, and perhaps grow

he will not do this methinks

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

I picture this crowd as a generation of upper middle class failsons and faildaughters who moved to a place because they were told they could just take somebody else's house instead of having to work for a living

They constantly attack the west bank Palestinians as it is, burning olive groves and stealing crops and things of that nature. They're going to take this as official permission to go hog wild (because they are pig people).

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

lol if libs are really so deranged

lmao if they're right about this
https://twitter.com/Thom_Hartmann/status/1711160523465933217

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

forum bans are stupid but you should forum ban this guy if you are unwilling to just perma this idiot fucker outright

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
why doesn't the west bank have a cool army like hamas

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Stereotype posted:

before you go do you want to admit your whole climate shtick was just wrecking? Because at this point i have trouble imaging you've ever cared, or had to care, about anything.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

SpaceDrake posted:

Utterly classic fascist move, of course. Get the people who might otherwise be on the fence or passively involved in policies deeper into the active policies, and make it so that, once they realize what's going on and what they've been party to, it's too late to back out and the only way forward is more crimes.

West Bank settlers are without a doubt the most fascist settler colonial fucks on the entire planet and this is just letting them off the chain, they don't need any convincing to do the dirty. They've been begging to be allowed to do it for years.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

These people are retarded

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

been saying this

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

anybody with the ability to google iron dome already knew several ways

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Sherbert Hoover posted:

Fatah only need enough force to fight their Palestinian opponents

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Sherbert Hoover posted:

their leaders decided to get fat off appeasement instead

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011

Sherbert Hoover posted:

fatah are cucks

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
lettsss gooo

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1711461499791716800

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Al! posted:

anybody with the ability to google iron dome already knew several ways

I mean who even cares about the iron dome when you can just drive a bunch of pickup trucks and motorcycles right up in there while everyone's sleeping?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

i’ve only seen them from afar and these are not friendly people