Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Backdoor Delivery posted:

An independent panel that has no power to do anything, and whose decisions are split. What is the point?

Kissing liverpoo fans boo boos away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
lol

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1709534393625116760

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Just take the money and never talk about it again

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
next year's sack race tiebreaker should be number of PGMOL apologies

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I just had a quick check and pep is still bald

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
I feel like if there were going to be any international break sackings, they would have happened by this morning. Which means it'll probably be at least the 21st of October before we get our first one. It's bullshit, we want blood.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Shocked we've made it this far. Having a couple of confirmed relegation places probably calmed everyone down a bit

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I'm amazed that Chelsea or Utd didn't hit the button

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Thanks Ants posted:

I'm not sure why Man Utd would do that

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Thanks Ants posted:

100% record with their new real sponsor who is totally real.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

Shocked we've made it this far. Having a couple of confirmed relegation places probably calmed everyone down a bit

yeah I think so too. I think Luton and Sheffield at least went into this season expecting relegation, and the team that looks like they might be in unexpected trouble is Bournemouth who just did a big song and dance about finally getting the manager they wanted all along

J Hume
Apr 23, 2013

What is the best number?

Thanks Ants posted:

I just had a quick check and pep is still bald

Arsenal / City game was a major turning point in the history of non-bald managers and a vindication for managers with Lego hair.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

TheRat posted:

all the supporters of bad clubs (which is all of the ones I don't like) have acute banterbrain from prolonged exposure to jermaine jenas

jettisonedstuff
Apr 9, 2006

TheRat posted:

The injury crisis is the obvious explanation for the poor results so far but they've still been dominating possession and camping out in the final 3rd in lot of the matches in spite of it. The main issue is that United need to admit to themselves that Rashford can't create goals unless he's running after a long ball in lots of space against 1-2 defenders who are sprinting back towards their own goal. He's just a possession losing machine against a set up defence and refuses to put much work in off the ball. They're force feeding him in the final 3rd and he's just dribbling into crowds of defenders. This isn't new, either, he's always done this against a low block.

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
supposedly paratici is staying on as a consultant even though spurs have lifted villa's DoF

the secret ingredient is crime

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Probably a good move for Lange as it was pretty unclear how he fit in to the current Villa setup. He did a good job identifying some key pieces.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Eden Hazard has retired aged 32

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Stone

frameset
Apr 13, 2008

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

vyelkin posted:

Eden Hazard has retired aged 32

in his case it's really not the age but the mileage.

also lol

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

"You have to stop at the right time" says man who has been unemployed for 6 months.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Dudley posted:

"You have to stop at the right time" says man who has been unemployed for 6 months.

Seeing his agent put down the big gold Saudi phone and shake his head every day became too much

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

the sex ghost posted:

Seeing his agent put down the big gold Saudi phone and shake his head every day became too much

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
baffling that kovacic wasn't sent off against arsenal. i suppose michael oliver was also a bit jetlagged from his UAE trip

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

lol

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
did the new PMLOL apology drop yet or...

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

We won so I guess they're deciding to say nothing and wait for everyone to forget

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
That is definitely what they are thinking.

It would be interesting to hear the audio again. When something as idiotic as this happens we should all call them out but unfortunately many fans are more concerned about tribalism and banter than actually getting some changes.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

They discussed it on that weird show that Howard Webb does, and some papers have gone with headlines of how it's another PGMOL apology, but it's just Webb giving his personal opinion.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
so did Webb actually say it should've been a red?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

He said it was two yellows rather than a red for the first challenge, and also if it had been given as a red then VAR would have been unlikely to review it.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vid...ed-on-the-pitch

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/1712785321157365972

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
My sack race pick is in ruins

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
https://twitter.com/michael_reid11/status/1712838191844131240

🙄

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Who is even keeping track of that poo poo? And why does it matter? What particular conspiracy theory does this support?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

It's literally just that guy who is keeping track of that poo poo.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
It’s the saddest poo poo. Pathetic from such a “big team”

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Butterfly Valley posted:

Who is even keeping track of that poo poo? And why does it matter? What particular conspiracy theory does this support?

It's simultaneously proof that the league is trying to sabotage Liverpool and also that Liverpool are the biggest greatest TV draw in the league because they're a special club with a unique bond with their supporters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
who knew that the Merseyside Derby and a match between two top 4 contenders would be big matches that get prime time spots, this is a conspiracy