Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

zone posted:

What's in the sundae on the right?

it's just chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, peanut butter brownie ice cream, rocky road, and graham crackers. i was so far below my calories today and had to gorge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Some simple gnocchi recipe I saw Kenji post on instagram. Mushrooms roasted with thyme, garlic cream sauce with peas and chives, toss through gnocchi

I also cooked some lardons in the sauce and served it with lots of grated parmesan because why not

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

GREEN BANES

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Hairycoat Vert

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Made a Dutch Baby for first time, just spur of the moment high idea, just outta nowhere.

Came out good too

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I got a new toy to play with.

I served them up with some chicken curry. I did not make the curry in the air fryer.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Frittata with onion, potato, green pepper, mushroom, peas, garlic, thyme, parsley, feta, cheddar, decorated with avocado and chives

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

Carnitas tacos with mexican rice

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

Buffalo Chicken. jalapenos. onions. on olive oil and hot sauce

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Fish and chips baybee

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Pear, almonds and honey.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I had Arby's... Their app was broke, demanding I supply them with a phone number but also refusing to save a phone number.

So I made a new account and they gave me a free roast beef sandwich for making a new account on a very fake email address but giving them a phone number I also made up

Thinking of churning and burning emails for free Arby's sandwiches and seeing how long it will work.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

Stink Terios posted:

Pear, almonds and honey.

good combo

Bingo_Bango
Oct 11, 2023
had a gobbler from wawa. All the flavors of thankgiving without family drama bullshit

Bingo_Bango
Oct 11, 2023

Wendigee posted:

I had Arby's... Their app was broke, demanding I supply them with a phone number but also refusing to save a phone number.

So I made a new account and they gave me a free roast beef sandwich for making a new account on a very fake email address but giving them a phone number I also made up

Thinking of churning and burning emails for free Arby's sandwiches and seeing how long it will work.

sick plan but your problem is you are scamming the shittiest fast food place on earth. at least scam something half decent like Mickey's D's or something...

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Arbys is fine, people ripping on it are making like grandpa level jokes

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Arby’s Beef n Chedd ftmfw.

Anyway tonight I made pulled pork, dirty rice, and green beans.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Arbys is fine, people ripping on it are making like grandpa level jokes

Arby's restaurants really looked like hep c factories in the 90s but that's back in the day and one must learn to embrace change or accept that they are a grandpa

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

800 grams of jambalaya

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I very rarely go to arby's but god drat I miss the 5 for $5 roast beef sandwiches. Load 'em up with horsey and arby's sauce... :kiss:

If there was one closer to me I'd probably go a lot more because I get coupons in the mail all the time.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Oh, also I got my usual chicken cheddar deluxe from Cousin's and some salt and vinegar kettle chips. Half of the sub for dinner tonight and then the other for tomorrow.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

the fast food i miss is kfc snackers. thank you.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

the fast food i miss is kfc snackers. thank you.

Those were good and they were like $1 each. I miss the Twister wrap with Zinger Sauce. That was basically the only time I ever went to KFC was for that. I go maybe once a year now.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I got a free roast beef, used the app to add a 2nd for 2 bucks through their current sale, and bought a side of cheese to make 2 beef n cheddar for 2.75

Living in a Subaru sedan life tips and tricks.

And yeah I added Arby's sauce.. of course

Lol that cheddar cheese sauce costs 75c for a tablespoon.

Shoulda just gotten horsey for free.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Wendigee posted:

Living in a Subaru sedan life tips and tricks.

lol

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

If you shower and hang your clothes in the sauna you only slightly smell like roast beef and salt the next day for what it's worth

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
ground beef browned with some seasonings and a chile, mix with jarred tomato sauce and serve with fusili. kinda astounding how decent the jarred stuff is if you gussy it up

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Butterfly Valley posted:

Frittata with onion, potato, green pepper, mushroom, peas, garlic, thyme, parsley, feta, cheddar, decorated with avocado and chives

I'd pay to eat something like that at any good bistro or restaurant. You're very good!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

BALLS of MEAT

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Made lasagne. Started a little later than I'd planned to and it took a little longer than I'd hoped, but it was worth the wait.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

zone posted:

I'd pay to eat something like that at any good bistro or restaurant. You're very good!

Thanks you're very kind 😊

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

made mapo tofu which is not particularly photogenic

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

bird with big dick posted:

made mapo tofu which is not particularly photogenic

i once had stunningly spicy mabo tofu and then almost shat myself on the subway.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

lamb n sweet poter stew. pitas. etc

shazbot
Sep 20, 2004
Ah, hon, ya got arby's all over my acoustic wave machine.
Pasta!

Unadulterated

Red pepper and Parmesan

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Cold and dreary day calls for an extra thicc chowder

Loaded with bacon, potatoes, and corn.

Hit the spot so hard people were going for thirds

TontoCorazon fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Oct 16, 2023

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Something I call "Drunken Noodle Salad".

Get Drunken Noodle takeout.

In a frying pan, heat up some sesame oil, add two eggs and a diced jalapeno when hot at mid to high temps.

When cooked, add half your Drunken Noodle takeout, mix it up and cover for a few minutes, stir, cover again for a few minutes.

When cooked, add to a regular salad that you've already prepared. I used chopped romaine, spinach, half a cuke, cherry tomatoes, and diced red onions.
Topped with rice vinegar and salsa and diced peanuts.

shazbot
Sep 20, 2004
Ah, hon, ya got arby's all over my acoustic wave machine.
Spaghetti bolognese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
thinking to pasta. but what meta? :thunk: