Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Al-Saqr posted:

drat maybe the palestinians should have trillions of dollars and family members in new york and hollywood and london who have the commanding heights of the media empires and not be surrounded by evil arab fascist dictatorships who hate them as much as they hate their own people wow who'd have thunk

also Saudi arabia didnt get the 2034 world cup they're gonna apply for it.

Mostly Lurking posted:

It's a PR problem!! Just get PR!!!! Great brains over there.

That's a literal hasbara account that registered today lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
or a very zesty troll

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Al! posted:

gonna kill 2 million to punish 1000 and we're supposed to regard israel as a friend to humanity???

no wonder the US backs them.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

jidf out in full force

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Mean Baby posted:

HAMAS is very, very bad at public relations and politics. They have a very bad public image. This is really on their shoulders.

Good PR teams have rehabilitated and broadened the images of literally all the dictatorship leaders of the Arab Peninsula recently. They hosted the 2020 World Cup in Qatar and they will also be hosting the 2034 World Cup in Saudi Arabia; despite both being apartheid slave states that kill dissidents; all of the back of PR.
*easel with board that says HAMAS*

[don draper flips to the next page]

HAMAS HUMMUS

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

change my name to de-accelerate apartheid

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

BearsBearsBears posted:

They probably want to hire somebody more successful.

wow concerning

#1 Democratic organization on social media. NY Times says we helped defeat Trump in 2020.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

i say swears online posted:

*easel with board that says HAMAS*

[don draper flips to the next page]

HAMAS HUMMUS

Wasn't that a plot point in "Bruno"? :thunk:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

i say swears online posted:

i thought the morocco-euro-south america split was supposed to be "paving the way" for saudi next

Qatar was a much bigger paver than saudi arabia because qatar actually took things like 'no alchohol' semi-seriously while Saudi arabia will absolutely make alchohol obligatory to please the whites.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

where is hez?

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Popy posted:

change my name to de-accelerate apartheid

stop genocide brigade

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Level 100 Stalin posted:

hosed up that Hamas ruined Gazas chances of ever hosting world cup

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

"please point out the differences between the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising and what is going on in Gaza"

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Level 100 Stalin posted:

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

https://twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/1711487882416767030

hahaha

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

my bet is its an actual active goon who made a burner not even a re reg. its fun to think we're relevant enough to require hasbara though

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i can see theres no way this loser was ever fidels son what a pathetic turd

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

dead gay comedy forums posted:

"please point out the differences between the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising and what is going on in Gaza"

i heard it was bad but they should have protested it peacefully.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

The only time someone really got close to doxxing me and started making noise about “career implications” was the last go-round with Israel, when the JIDF was on every vaguely political subreddit and I told them to kick rocks while moderating one.

💙🤗🤍🇮🇱

e: Like crying that “from the river to the sea” is genocidal and would’t the loving Israel Liaison Office or hurt Jewish feelings hotline or whatever at DND be interested to know I was expressing such hateful etc etc

Canada is a loving joke if you can cloak whatever bullshit in the right language

Frosted Flake has issued a correction as of 04:20 on Oct 10, 2023

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

Chillgamesh posted:

I genuinely just can't get in the mindset of these psychos nuking apartment buildings and markets with precision. They can't even use the "b-b-but they were human shields" excuse because Hamas is right in their loving faces! They're just throwing a loving laser-guided tantrum. It makes me sick with anger and grief to think about.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

oh my god they're calling him Jusjeet

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Frosted Flake posted:

The only time someone really got close to doxxing me and started making noise about “career implications” was the last go-round with Israel, when the JIDF was on every vaguely political subreddit and I told them to kick rocks while moderating one.

💙🤗🤍🇮🇱

lol reddit mod

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Im standing united against acts of terror too LIKE INDISCRIMINATELY BOMBING GAZA YOU loving rear end in a top hat

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

1 degree of separation from Ghislane Maxwell

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Good news for the Palestinian people - The leaders of the U.S., France, Germany, Italy and the U.K. recognize the "legitimate aspirations of the Palestinian people, and support equal measures of justice and freedom for Israelis and Palestinians alike."

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/israel-hamas-palestinian-war-attacks-gaza-strip/

U.S., France, Germany, Italy and U.K. vow to support Israel
53M AGO

The leaders of the U.S., France, Germany, Italy and the U.K. vowed Monday to support Israel and condemned the attack by Hamas militants.

"We make clear that the terrorist actions of Hamas have no justification, no legitimacy, and must be universally condemned," President Biden, French President Emmanuel Macron, German Chancellor Olaf Scholtz, Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni and British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak said in a joint statement. "There is never any justification for terrorism. In recent days, the world has watched in horror as Hamas terrorists massacred families in their homes, slaughtered over 200 young people enjoying a music festival, and kidnapped elderly women, children, and entire families, who are now being held as hostages."

The leaders said they recognize the "legitimate aspirations of the Palestinian people, and support equal measures of justice and freedom for Israelis and Palestinians alike."

"But make no mistake: Hamas does not represent those aspirations, and it offers nothing for the Palestinian people other than more terror and bloodshed," they added.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
norm continues to be the realest rear end dude of all time

https://x.com/housetrotter/status/1711566935580684506?s=20

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
how r u picked an interesting time to make a new account

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"
Fox News has played the full 'we're facing human animals' quote and praised it for showing strong leadership.

Having a normal one in the demon nation.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Seyser Koze posted:

how r u picked an interesting time to make a new account

I was thinking the same thing, lol

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

RadiRoot posted:

Im standing united against acts of terror too LIKE INDISCRIMINATELY BOMBING GAZA YOU loving rear end in a top hat

he just wants to get back to praising nazis in parliament

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Level 100 Stalin posted:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Anyone who thinks whites will ever sympathise with you if you cuck yourself to them is a loving idiot and it really saddens me to see so many african americans think the whites will treat them more humanely if they just go along with it.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Stringent posted:

my man

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Stringent posted:

norm ftw

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Tonight I am formally requesting de-acceleration

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
norm rules!

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

HallelujahLee posted:

he just wants to get back to praising nazis in parliament

i just cant with these fuckers :psyduck:

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

HallelujahLee posted:

i can see theres no way this loser was ever fidels son what a pathetic turd

there's lots of children of communist leaders who turned out like garbage.