Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
the Nazis have directly threatened egypt that if they transport any aid into gaza they will bomb them even if theyre egyptians

https://twitter.com/alarabytv/status/1711701798119997630?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

fits my needs posted:

reporter in west jerusalem on al jazeera english is like, "yeah, people here are telling me they are fine with the IDF committing whatever war crimes necessary to defeat hamas and re-occupy gaza."

yeah it's becoming a thing where if you say "are you okay with killing every single Palestinian?" the answer is either an unqualified "yes" or some conditional hypothetical that leads to the same thing

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Legal Eagle's account became far more monstrous as soon as the bombs landed. I mean, he was previously the kind of person to call physicists that rejected weapon contractor jobs fake, but seeing his recent stuff takes the cake.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Stringent posted:

i know it's trite to point out hypocrisy and there's nothing to be surprised about here, but the way the liberals would shriek and wail over every russian attack in ukraine, juxtaposed with their indifference to the wholesale slaughter in gaza is deeply depressing and leaves me even more hopeless about the foreseeable future of the world.

It's enough to drive one mad, the liberals have been crying for years about a made up genocide by China and now they are cheering on indiscriminate bombing of 2 million civilians where the aggressor compares its target to animals.

Ukraine and now this weekend have really shown that national security state liberals live in a completely different reality, and it is the one Bush and Rove created after 9/11. Just wild to watch the sycophants of the evil empire flaunt their contradictions proudly. It's a level of delusion akin to Qanon.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Kunster posted:

Legal Eagle's account became far more monstrous as soon as the bombs landed. I mean, he was previously the kind of person to call physicists that rejected weapon contractor jobs fake, but seeing his recent stuff takes the cake.

I woke up this morning only to discover that good news dog considers an unequivocal Israeli victory “good news”

the masks are slipping

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

my bony fealty posted:

Ukraine and now this weekend have really shown that national security state liberals live in a completely different reality, and it is the one Bush and Rove created after 9/11. Just wild to watch the sycophants of the evil empire flaunt their contradictions proudly. It's a level of delusion akin to Qanon.
please, that's an unfair comparison

qanon managed to get the pizza pedo conspiracy right

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

His mask already blew off months ago about anything Ukraine related, but seeing him cheer this poo poo on as someone who could have been on the path of a bombardment was the final straw.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Kunster posted:

I thought you were talking about the handsome youtube guy but apparently there's some other twitter account named "Legal Eagle"

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

gradenko_2000 posted:

yeah it's becoming a thing where if you say "are you okay with killing every single Palestinian?" the answer is either an unqualified "yes" or some conditional hypothetical that leads to the same thing

yeah, im not surprised just depressed i guess.

any real help coming from anybody or just more strong words of support?

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
This is the apathetic litmus test for all near future conflicts when the mass exodus of global south refugees towards the north because of climate collapse allows for fascistic solutions. People are just tired post COVID and do not want their existence to be interrupted by anything that can challenge the ever few meagre treats they can get. Generally I have found people have become crueler post covid, can blame it on covid brain shrinkage, social media socipathy, micro plastics or all three, however this is the beginning of how the white world will treat "undesirables" in the upcoming decades.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Agreed. Israel should end the genocide and apartheid to help ensure the lives of all Palestinians.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

genericnick posted:

Yeah Ramses was wrong. Can't negotiate with terrorists.

In our world, God gives whips to the Egyptians

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
https://twitter.com/EliotHiggins/status/1711646973902692409?t=tU9-_Wqe7LQ1_zGxRXuc5Q&s=19

the absolute gall

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I guess it's been a minute but I'm really struggling with western media completely disregarding the indiscriminate bombing of Gaza with hundreds of civilian casualties, targeting war crime locations such as schools, hospitals, religious buildings. So loving unhinged, powerful is this humanity, am I taking crazy pills type of witness to history deal.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
israeli describing her treatment by the worlds most moral army hamas:-

https://twitter.com/ramabdu/status/1711649368758005782?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Asproigerosis posted:

I guess it's been a minute but I'm really struggling with western media completely disregarding the indiscriminate bombing of Gaza with hundreds of civilian casualties, targeting war crime locations such as schools, hospitals, religious buildings. So loving unhinged, powerful is this humanity, am I taking crazy pills type of witness to history deal.

Bad news for Asproigerosis! They just learned that western media hates brown people and sucks poo poo!

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Bananas must be hard to come by in Gaza. Although not much of a banana person, don't think I have had one this year

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Death By The Blues posted:

This is the apathetic litmus test for all near future conflicts when the mass exodus of global south refugees towards the north because of climate collapse allows for fascistic solutions. People are just tired post COVID and do not want their existence to be interrupted by anything that can challenge the ever few meagre treats they can get. Generally I have found people have become crueler post covid, can blame it on covid brain shrinkage, social media socipathy, micro plastics or all three, however this is the beginning of how the white world will treat "undesirables" in the upcoming decades.

Soon the world's navies will be routinely massacring thousands of climate change refugees every day. I mean more so than the are already. I think about this frequently.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

:laffo: media in the US this morning asking why we haven’t done anything about the “Iranian Problem”, saying clearly they’re the reason Israel got spanked by Hamas. Just full out wanting multiple genocides going on at once

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

gradenko_2000 posted:

I thought you were talking about the handsome youtube guy but apparently there's some other twitter account named "Legal Eagle"

Me too, though he's pretty lib and his trump videos are clickbait to me because they fill me with false hope that that pigfuck will ever suffer consequences because I have trump derangement syndrome.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Asproigerosis posted:

Turns out when you spend decades dehumanizing a population as terrorists and animals a lot of people are ok with mass murdering them

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

i have no idea why vanessa feltz is still relevant

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Dr. VooDoo posted:

:laffo: media in the US this morning asking why we haven’t done anything about the “Iranian Problem”, saying clearly they’re the reason Israel got spanked by Hamas. Just full out wanting multiple genocides going on at once

the disparity between talking heads warhawks demanding blood and US policy makers saying "no loving way, good luck Israel we got your back for sure bro" really makes me think we've stretched our "expendable" resources a lot thinner than we're letting on

For all the money we spend on military industry, I think the sheer amount of that that is accounted for by grifty overhead may finally be getting realized by our powers that be. Not only do we not have the stockpile, but we don't have the means to expeditiously produce poo poo. It's all a masquerade

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
I know Iran currently isn't doing well economically and is politically divided but its next level delusional that Americans think it would be easy to defeat and conquer. Big country lots of people, be a nightmare.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

same

who the gently caress is this other person

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'd be more inclined to think america is pretty happy right now controlling every government in the middle east with puppet rulers and they aren't interested in disrupting this hard earned hegemony because of the dipshit far right Israelis baying for blood.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

israeli describing her treatment by the worlds most moral army hamas:-

https://twitter.com/ramabdu/status/1711649368758005782?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Arab invaders steal hard-won bananas!!!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Al-Saqr posted:

hamas just published a really cool video of them bombing the IDF mustering points outside of gaza with mortars

https://twitter.com/ajarabic/status/1711696827903627773?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

All the reservists who couldn't get body armor inserts are going to get shredded by this.

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

Asproigerosis posted:

I'd be more inclined to think america is pretty happy right now controlling every government in the middle east with puppet rulers and they aren't interested in disrupting this hard earned hegemony because of the dipshit far right Israelis baying for blood.

...your takeaway from the last two decades+ is that America acts in its own best interests??

no one rich today in America even knows what hegemony means

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

settler solidarity ✊🏻

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

lol the look on his face about 45-50 seconds in after he rightfully describes gaza as a concentration camp and the dingbat interviewer starts yammering about dachau and he realizes the level of stupidity he's dealing with

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

Holy poo poo I kept seeing him around, and I thought both were the same. Sorry about that. File that in as a random.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

And MSNBC now has a Congress man on saying how the solidarity demonstration for Palestinian in Times Square was in support of terrorism and demanding universities now ban any pro-Palestinian talk or gatherings :laffo: it’s all just so transparent

Dr. VooDoo has issued a correction as of 13:06 on Oct 10, 2023

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Zero tolerance for terrorism. Criminalise pro-Israeli speech

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

ah, i see, they're National Coalitionists

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

Dr. VooDoo posted:

And MSNBC now has a Congress man on saying how the solidarity demonstration for Palestinian in Times Square was in support of terrorism and demanding universities not ban any pro-Palestinian talk or gatherings :laffo: it’s all just so transparent

hell yeah I support terrorism loving badass

uninterrupted
Jun 20, 2011

Kunster posted:

Holy poo poo I kept seeing him around, and I thought both were the same. Sorry about that. File that in as a random.

i don't know why but i always thought the YouTube legaleagle guy also played the lawyer on always sunny

Skaffen-Amtiskaw
Jun 24, 2023

insane clown pussy posted:

lol the look on his face about 45-50 seconds in after he rightfully describes gaza as a concentration camp and the dingbat interviewer starts yammering about dachau and he realizes the level of stupidity he's dealing with

Been listening to LBC’s James O’Brien show and Radio 2’s Jeremy Vine segment on it, and this is part for the course. Surprised they let Nate talk as long and make his point without a load of interrupting moralising outrage about the ravers, to be frank.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

uninterrupted posted:

i don't know why but i always thought the YouTube legaleagle guy also played the lawyer on always sunny

Oh, so just cause of the name he's gotta specialize in bird law??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Israelis are going after ambulances now.
https://twitter.com/AsharqNewsBrk/status/1711705715188912174?s=20