Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

smoobles posted:

The D&D thread is a microcosm of the IP conflict because nobody there reads more than one page back, they just get angry at one of the last few posts. Goldfish brained debaters.
It's a great read
"If mass rapes aren't occurring why do I keep insisting they are? Checkmate"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
123 idf dead

more than the entire 2006 lebanon war

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
* The IDF deploys mustard gas and pisses on the corpses of dead children *

Western media: OK, but!

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
Sorry to sound naive but it's terrifying how quickly the average liberal has transformed into a psycho fascist demanding genocide of the Gaza Strip.

Scratch a liberal etc but ill never not be disturbed at how quick the shift happens in real time

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

It's a great read
"If mass rapes aren't occurring why do I keep insisting they are? Checkmate"

I like the fact anyone who asks “Are there any actually verified reports or anything? Or is this just playing into the ‘human animals’?” gets shouted down that it isn’t racism, no siree, but of course the rapes are happening because HAMAS are dirty subhumans so it doesn’t need to be verified

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

"Israel has the right to defend itself!" I yell increasingly louder over news reports of Israel's human rights abuses towards Palestinians.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

abuses my friend its genocide

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

"Israel has the right to defend itself!" I yell increasingly louder over news reports of Israel's human rights abuses towards Palestinians.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

mcmagic posted:

My family friend and his wife and 3 kids who are in Tel Aviv sure are having a fun vacation.........

owned

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

OctaMurk posted:

123 idf dead

more than the entire 2006 lebanon war

it's actually 164 if you count the cops and over 1000 if you count the reservists

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

HallelujahLee posted:

abuses my friend its genocide

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

israel has a right to defend itself is the slava for this conflict

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

we’ve already established liberals don’t believe Palestinians are human

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

mcmagic posted:

My family friend and his wife and 3 kids who are in Tel Aviv sure are having a fun vacation.........

who vacations in Tel Aviv lol

sw0cb
Feb 18, 2007

VoicesCanBe posted:

Sorry to sound naive but it's terrifying how quickly the average liberal has transformed into a psycho fascist demanding genocide of the Gaza Strip.

Scratch a liberal etc but ill never not be disturbed at how quick the shift happens in real time

yeah its extremely disturbing, like I knew it was coming but its just incredible. I guess we shouldn't be surprised, "kill em all" was how israels daddy took care of the native problem in north america :/

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Fellatio del Toro posted:

personally, if i was in charge of the military and someone told me that they would kill hostages if i didnt stop bombing civilians, i would simply take the easiest humanitarian, moral, and PR slam dunk of all time

yeah sure that'd be easy but you wouldn't get a chance to progress the genocide that way

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

After Israel completes its purge of Gaza in five years the same ghouls on MSNBC cheering on the genocide with offer the same mealy mouthed “The indigenous population probably could have been treated a bit better. We must learn from our mistakes going forward” they do when they talk about native Americans when they aren’t fighting for their rights here in the US

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

we are now fifteen minutes away before hamas's deadline for the city of Ashkelon so lets see if they were actually serious or not really

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

AWWNAW posted:

rich american jews op

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

VoicesCanBe posted:

progressive other than palestine has been a thing since before I was born.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

White liberals are satanic example #twentyTrillion:-

https://twitter.com/SaeedDiCaprio/status/1711726415077396985?s=20

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

progressive is a meaningless buzz-word

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

mcmagic posted:

progressive other than palestine has been a thing since before I was born.

Yeah, the US has done really well at hammering it into everyone’s head that “Anything but full approval of everything Israel does = a literal Nazi and holocaust lover” so as soon as anything like this crops up everyone’s brains turn off and we get them frothing at the mouth demanding rivers of Palestinian blood

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Surprised it's taken this many days to see "Israel is surrounded by enemies" show up in the other thread.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

AWWNAW posted:

People who went to Joburg in the 80s

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

webcams for christ posted:

Palestine Children's Relief Fund

yeah the org is good, but don't expect the aid to be rapid-response

thanks, I’m fully aware of the futility of my question, I just needed something to do other than f5 al jazeera all day while watching my country support a genocide

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

AWWNAW posted:

Vacationing in Israel is the weirdest poo poo

I get there's a cultural and religious significance but the area has been contested for decades and violence can pop off at literally any time with absolutely no warning

Why not vacation in any of the places where you don't have to have a constant nagging worry of rocket attacks or airport bombings?

"It rarely happens" is like an okay answer to why You're not worried about getting mugged on a trip to Chicago, I don't know if that applies to getting stuck in the middle of a huge sectarian conflict

Rarely is pretty disruptive in this case

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

Al-Saqr posted:

we are now fifteen minutes away before hamas's deadline for the city of Ashkelon so lets see if they were actually serious or not really

unless it’s 2000 rockets nothing will have a serious impact. maybe they smuggled a larger bomb into the place, but otherwise I’m not expecting much.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Neurolimal posted:

Surprised it's taken this many days to see "Israel is surrounded by enemies" show up in the other thread.

yes lol, complete with with excusing the genocide because there are other arabs in the region

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

mcmagic posted:

i would simply not vacation in a warzone

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

mcmagic posted:

tell em to not go to an active genocide site next time

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

Vacationing in Israel is the weirdest poo poo

I get there's a cultural and religious significance but the area has been contested for decades and violence can pop off at literally any time with absolutely no warning

Why not vacation in any of the places where you don't have to have a constant nagging worry of rocket attacks or airport bombings?

"It rarely happens" is like an okay answer to why You're not worried about getting mugged on a trip to Chicago, I don't know if that applies to getting stuck in the middle of a huge sectarian conflict

Rarely is pretty disruptive in this case

It really wasn't true that violence could pop off at any time before this week. Especially inside the 67 borders.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

fanfic insert posted:

tell em to not go to an active genocide site next time

They likely will have learned their lesson if they are able to get home in one piece....

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Tell them to go to Taiwan next time

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

mcmagic posted:

It really wasn't true that violence could pop off at any time before this week. Especially inside the 67 borders.

palestinians live in violence every single hour of the day op

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Frosted Flake posted:

Does the US have a right to defend itself?

Yes that's why we invaded Saudi Arabia

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Vacationing literally anywhere else:
- Cheaper
- Less likely to be racist towards you
- There aren't priest-hobos throwing rocks at you
- Most of them aren't ethnosupremacy states
- Not as likely to get randomly bombed

Vacationing in Israel:
- You really love racism
- You need to cross "selfie on Palestinian ruins" off your bucket list
- Your israeli family members are guilt tripping you into visiting
- Lively bomb shelter nightclub scene

A lot of pros and cons imo

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Thoughts and prayers for hamas

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011
off to plan my next family vacation, hanging out with the janjaweed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Mcmagic friend's grandpa: Hey honey wanna go on an African safari? I hear this nice country called Rhodesia has cool stuff to see!