Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
The Gaza livestream is wild you can see them launching rockets again towards Ashkelon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Zodium posted:

liberals bury their head in the sand in order to reduce their vision to information that maintains perceptual alignment with the interests of Capital, like how you might move your legs so as to keep a thrown ball in the center of your field of view in order to catch it.

liberals bury their heads in the sand in order to liberate themselves from the tyranny of responsibility, liberalism was supposed to solve all human problems without their active participation and anything demonstrating the opposite is to be ignored

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

betterhelp lmao

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
ashkelons getting rocked pretty hard

https://twitter.com/alarabytv/status/1711774611837227316?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Frosted Flake posted:

Okay, because that's the part that drives me insane.

I now have two wars I can't discuss at work... where I discuss wars all day.

Why are you surprised? By and large you're a product of the same organization that brought us ships that melt in seawater.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

cool that'll really help out the dead Palestinian kids

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

i dont wanna hear 'targeted' aim right and actually destroy those tanks

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

i dont wanna hear 'targeted' aim right and actually destroy those tanks

https://twitter.com/AlarabyTV/status/1711775514447229145

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

YES thats what im talking about!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

spacemang_spliff posted:

cool that'll really help out the dead Palestinian kids

oh dont worry the free therapy is not applicable to Palestinians

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
I guess this is the best time for your industry to be on strike so you can stay home write scripts and incessantly refresh twitter.

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

my current employer is sending out messages this morning about how to donate mental healthcare assistance to Israel and how to get it for yourself if the situation is too much to bear (because you love Israel so much). none of the messages have any mention of Palestine or Palestinians. I could probably get fired pretty easily today

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Al! posted:

ben is of course lying but "they put their military hq under a hospital" pretty much encapsulates the west's total ignorance and willing to accept atrocities as long as theyre not happening to white people

Yeah it's unreal that Israel can just make up poo poo and everyone rushes in to believe them. Even though their great intelligence agencies couldn't spot ~5000 human sized missiles being staged in the open air prison they control with multi-billion dollar bomb detection tech, they somehow know exact specific locations of all these hidden secret bases that just so happen to get conveniently vaporized.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Death By The Blues posted:

incessantly refresh twitter.

I do not recommend this

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

This is the dystopian AI therapy right?

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
US is warned:

quote:

Hadi Al-Amiri, a powerful Iraqi politician close to Iran and a key figure in the cross-party alliance backing Iraq's government, has threatened to target U.S. interests if Washington intervenes to support Israel in its conflict with Hamas in Gaza.

"If they intervene, we would intervene...if the Americans intervened openly in this conflict...we will consider all American targets legitimate … and we will not hesitate to target it," al-Amiri said during a tribal gathering in Baghdad on Monday night.

quote:

Yemen's Houthi leader Abdel-Malek al-Houthi said on Tuesday that if the U.S. intervenes in the Gaza conflict directly, the group will respond by firing drones and missiles, and take other military options.

"There are red lines when it comes to Gaza," he said, adding that the Houthis were ready to coordinate with other groups and intervene.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

docbeard posted:

The decades-long push of "Israel Is Our Only Ally In The Middle East" combined with "terrorist = inhuman monster supervillain" really did a number on us.

i think white supremacy is still the rotten foundation, especially in America, half the reason all this nonsense sticks is because they're brown people. the Black Eagle Stormer division goon of the Ukraine army can goosestep over to a babushka and bash her brains out with his rifle and they'll cheer them on

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

it's fuckin crazy they're so accurate with dumbfire rockets. looks like there's an iaf air base in nevatim. wonder why they aren't hosing that fucker down

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Nothing happens when I keep clicking the report button on abhorrent D&D posts. The mods support the IDF indiscriminately murdering everyone because there was a surprise rave next to a military target, and a loving concentration camp announced a few hours before a long-planned military operation happened.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Thank you, landlords

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Hatebag posted:

it's fuckin crazy they're so accurate with dumbfire rockets. looks like there's an iaf air base in nevatim. wonder why they aren't hosing that fucker down

It's just math

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

err posted:

US is warned:

we lost a war to those iraqi guys, we should probably listen

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title
Like hell if I can keep up with this thread, but is there any news or speculation about what Hamas's objective is/was? Hostages? Taking land? Retaliation?

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

mcmagic posted:

No this is uber for therapy where the incredible churn of mistreated psychiatric nurse practitioners means that your clinician will be different every other session.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

mcmagic posted:

it's not AI therapy but apparently their privacy practices are poo poo and the therapists and counselors on the platform are also treated like poo poo. also they controversially paid for a bunch of sponcon where youtube guys were like "i used to be depressed but then i used betterhelp", without anyone saying it was advertising.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

mcmagic posted:

its uber for therapists if i remember my gig hell apps right

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Zerg Mans posted:

Can someone give me a rundown on which of the hamas atrocities on the internet are true? Killing people in a bomb shelter and rape and murdering a grandma seem a bit over the top in terms of cartoon villiainy and I'm not sure i belive it

So the giant rave held at the gates of a prison was overrun, that seems to be the nexus of the atrocity propaganda, but it's very unclear what actually happened there

https://x.com/Osinttechnical/status/1711256232646897813?s=20

speng31b
May 8, 2010

FlapYoJacks posted:

Nothing happens when I keep clicking the report button on abhorrent D&D posts. The mods support the IDF indiscriminately murdering everyone because there was a surprise rave next to a military target, and a loving concentration camp announced a few hours before a long-planned military operation happened.

there were 100s of reports in d&d on the first days of the conflict heating up so i would just assume at this point every post in that thread is getting reported... which basically makes reporting itself useless and it's up the judgment of the mods so you can guess how that will go

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

israeli ship being targeted by anti-armor missile!

https://twitter.com/alarabytv/status/1711777363955007770?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

mcmagic posted:

I think it's just gig economy therapy but them branching out into ChatGPT therapy wouldn't surprise me one bit.

(Drunk Eliza is the only robot therapist anyone needs)

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

FlapYoJacks posted:

Nothing happens when I keep clicking the report button on abhorrent D&D posts.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

It's just math

yeah i get it, parabolas and all. it's impressive, though

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Where's the Livestream that everyone is watching all YouTube shows me is Fox and Fox affiliates

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Organ Fiend posted:

Like hell if I can keep up with this thread, but is there any news or speculation about what Hamas's objective is/was? Hostages? Taking land? Retaliation?

their aim is generally not to become the victims of a genocide

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
We are about to see an unreal amount of Shahed drones over Tel Aviv, Haifa and West Bank Settlements.

Raivin
Jan 9, 2002
Pillbug

If I need therapy because I'm grievously crack-pinged by how much the west loves genocide against the Palestinians, can I still use this coupon or... ?

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

docbeard posted:

I only read Twitterx for Star Trek gossip and even that's a bit much right now

look i support bajoran independence but i cant condone these bombing attacks on terek nor

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

every american thinks theyre the guy that would grab the ss officer's gun and free bunchenwald but are baffled when they see it happening

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Organ Fiend posted:

the liberation of palestine from the river to the sea op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

still have to construct missiles where you know precisely the amount of thrust they generate at each phase of the rocket, account for wind and the earth's rotation, and hide thousands of them in an extremely surveilled concentration camp ready to bust em out and launch huge numbers of rockets