Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Hey that's at least 40 babys there. Oh good, that's exactly how many I needed for this beheading side quest!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Crazypoops posted:

Hey that's at least 40 babys there. Oh good, that's exactly how many I needed for this beheading side quest!

You only needed 10 heads, but they had a 25% drop rate.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

they then proceeded to eat the babies

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Spaced God posted:

Where's the Livestream that everyone is watching all YouTube shows me is Fox and Fox affiliates

reuters has 2
https://www.youtube.com/@Reuters

this is asqalan supposedly but there's a lot of mock streamers using old videos https://www.youtube.com/@cnnnews18

Mango Press 🥭🗝 posted:

❗ Just in

Reports of an imminent statement from 🟡 #Hezbollah

🥭 @mangopress
(from t.me/mangopress/16001, via tgsa)

not sure how reliable those reports are

also biden is about to speak

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
gently caress the air strikes are brutal tonight in Gaza

Live stream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPzVJN7Fo_Y

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

"40 beheaded babies" is just going to be gospel truth now

Cool media literacy we have

right wingers are obsessed with the idea that someone somewhere is chopping a baby in half with an ali-baba sword

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Buddykins posted:

they then proceeded to eat the babies

And the baby's looked at me

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

looking forward to not listening to whatever some worthless corpse is going to say

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Typo posted:

which coup would that be?

America and Israel and their Allies the UAE sponsored anti-democracy Coups in every arab country that tried to transition to democracy in the arab spring, the dictatorships they installed are so inhumane and brutal and all encompassing people are too beaten down and trying to simply survive, the palestinian cause hasnt lost any of its luster it's that the fascist arab regimes have identified solidarity with palestine as a threat to themselves and that Israel is the only way they will personally survive and remain in power, thus they have stamped down on all free speech of any sort and jailed every single person who they think would be against normalization with Israel and killed and tortured and exiled every single political group or person or party who would be against anything they do. Egypt and MBS in saudi regularly jail and disappear anyone who even ushers a peep against any policy they decide.

Essentially, Israel and the UAE turned the arab world into a giant concentration camp run by evil thugs and fascists, so arabs literally cant help the palestinians or go on protests for them the way they used to because all forms of protesting is banned.

Also, those same fascist animals dragged their countries into disasters and killed their own societies, so people in those countries no longer have the ability to focus on the palestinians because none of those countries are stable anymore and are collapsing economically, politically, and are in civil wars and such.

Every time arabs are allowed any form of freedom, it becomes a complete tsunami of Palestine Solidarity, (see the qatar world cup, the protests that always have palestinian flags in them) which is why Israel and that goat loving animal Mohammad Bin Zayed are doing everything they can to prevent democratic change from happening.

Before the Arab Spring people had a little breathing room to openly show solidarity with Palestine, after the arab spring arab fascist dictatorships have uniformly got on their knees to start sucking israeli dick and view palestine as a problem in that its a focus of national liberation.

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 17:39 on Oct 10, 2023

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Hey coming to lunch? Sorry still beheading this entire room of babies. Can't make it

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Frosted Flake posted:

Is there an acceptable way to talk about AIPAC controlling politics? To liberals I mean.

genuinely, without antisemitism and supported by evidence, but they will still call you a racist nazi while applauding real ones

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

"40 beheaded babies" is just going to be gospel truth now

Cool media literacy we have

Just like that journalist the IDF shot in the head at near point blank range and then claimed it was totally the Palestinians and everyone parroted was true until they were forced to investigate and quietly announced it was an “accidental” IDF weapon discharge yet people still point to her about how if you try to help the Palestinians they’ll just kill you because they’re violent animals

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Typo posted:

which coup would that be?

a democratic Egypt faced a serious problem, in that the Egyptian people are not big fans of US foreign policy

this was corrected via bankrolling a military coup

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~
https://x.com/lowkey0nline/status/1711778383393075287?s=46&t=pYXbrsIUxM-F__2KiH5Cag

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

i havent listened yet but norms got his meeting thing from sunday up

https://normanfinkelstein.substack.com/p/video-recording-and-transcript-special

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Death By The Blues posted:

Its tricky for us in the West to understand this but Hamas clearly sees this as an existentialist issue where its now or ever as the writing has been on the wall with how insane Israel politics have been the last couple of years. Everything else has failed and they realize with all the poo poo happening in the world and the vibes are off, they needed to do something.

this is only a valid argument for crazy nazis in ukraine, not real genocide victims

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Lowkey is going to get arrested by the English police for hate crimes if he keeps speaking out

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Yo are you using the white phosphorus? Ya you said to! No I said white "power"!

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Al-Saqr posted:

Before the Arab Spring people had a little breathing room to openly show solidarity with Palestine, after the arab spring arab fascist dictatorships have uniformly got on their knees to start sucking israeli dick and view palestine as a problem in that its a focus of national liberation.

genuine question: -was- Morsi era Egyptian policy on Palestine all that different from Mubarak?

opinion piece etc, so feel free to correct:
https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/6/25/egypt-and-palestine-in-the-age-of-sisi

quote:

Despite the cancellation of that gas deal and the lifting of some of the oppressive conditions in Gaza, the post-Mubarak era was hardly transformative. Even the Muslim Brotherhood, which for decades had been vocal in its condemnation of Egyptian normalisation with Israel, maintained a partial closing of the Rafah crossing and continued the campaign to destroy the underground tunnels between Gaza and Sinai during the short-lived Morsi presidency.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
for sale; baby bonnets, never used

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

spacemang_spliff posted:

worse they think that germany has the right to defend itself against the people in buchenwald

So this came up in the Ukraine thread, but there's a phenomenon on the AxisHistoryForums where there's been like a 20 year search for Western Allied war crimes in WW2. It's really important to the users of the site, even though the site has gotten much better over the years (and that's relative, it's still clean Wehrmacht, clean SS, thinly cloaked Judeo-Bolshevism).

Well, the only real evidence-based war crimes they can come up with are the killing of the camp guards at the camps the Western Allies liberated. Now, the thing I want to zero in on is how they present it in that calm, rational, impartial tone liberals use. The Geneva conventions this, The Hague conventions that, the SS was not yet a criminal organization because the events preceded Nuremberg so as uniformed personnel they were entitled to such and such a treatment.

It's a frictionless plane and nothing before the moment the SS Men surrendered matters. They put their hands up, so the Americans, and Brits/Poles/Canadians should have just tuned out the literal concentration camp around them with mountains of corpses and began filling out the Red Cross paperwork. It's hard to convey the tone they use, but I would say disingenuous naivety and obstinate insistence on technicality.

It doesn't matter that they were literally interrupted committing the largest crime in human history, the moment they flew a white flag from the guard tower, it was over. The Western Allies are monsters (and the entire purpose of this is just as bad) for not treating them... however.

The so-called "Dachau Massacre" has leaked into pop culture a little bit, and while I don't think normie western libs will go all the way down that path (though their apologia for Eastern European Collaborators and Perpetrators comes close), the fact that they are even hemming and hawing over this at all is so loving strange to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF99aB8nd9o&t=146s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OQAzJ4RCzw

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

cant wait to see how they excuse this considering there arent an idf terrorists on the ground in lebanon

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Ringo Roadagain posted:

cant wait to see how they excuse this considering there arent an idf terrorists on the ground in lebanon

they're just defending themselves, you see

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
I really hate genocide and war crimes.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

https://twitter.com/AJArabic/status/1711776100177612999?s=20

good on the lads in Celtic

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

William Bear posted:

Sounds like you have some growing up to do

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Someone on MSNBC who is clamoring for war with Iran just said Israel doesn’t occupy Gaza. I think my brain is about to explode

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Al-Saqr posted:

America and Israel and their Allies the UAE sponsored anti-democracy Coups in every arab country that tried to transition to democracy in the arab spring, the dictatorships they installed are so inhumane and brutal and all encompassing people are too beaten down and trying to simply survive, the palestinian cause hasnt lost any of its luster it's that the fascist arab regimes have identified solidarity with palestine as a threat to themselves and that Israel is the only way they will personally survive and remain in power, thus they have stamped down on all free speech of any sort and jailed every single person who they think would be against normalization with Israel and killed and tortured and exiled every single political group or person or party who would be against anything they do. Egypt and MBS in saudi regularly jail and disappear anyone who even ushers a peep against any policy they decide.

Essentially, Israel and the UAE turned the arab world into a giant concentration camp run by evil thugs and fascists, so arabs literally cant help the palestinians or go on protests for them the way they used to because all forms of protesting is banned.

Also, those same fascist animals dragged their countries into disasters and killed their own societies, so people in those countries no longer have the ability to focus on the palestinians because none of those countries are stable anymore and are collapsing economically, politically, and are in civil wars and such.

Every time arabs are allowed any form of freedom, it becomes a complete tsunami of Palestine Solidarity, (see the qatar world cup, the protests that always have palestinian flags in them) which is why Israel and that goat loving animal Mohammad Bin Zayed are doing everything they can to prevent democratic change from happening.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
https://twitter.com/GunterFehlinger/status/1711697455866093593

I voted for Peace and I encourage all of you to as well!

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Sorry, so I can avoid a 6-er, what's the rule at the moment on discussing the D&D thread/comments in that thread? Because, holy poo poo, some of those posts...

Buddykins posted:

they're just defending themselves, you see

Everyone knows that to have a strong defense you need a great offense!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Typo posted:

genuine question: -was- Morsi era Egyptian policy on Palestine all that different from Mubarak?

opinion piece etc, so feel free to correct:
https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/6/25/egypt-and-palestine-in-the-age-of-sisi

Morsi's government didnt last more than 7 months and the Egyptian deep state was still in full swing sowing chaos in the country and setting up the stage for their counter-revolution so I dont think that was any sort of indication of what might or not happen. Egyptian democracy never happened because it was killed in the crib.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

just a light war crime, as a treat

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
is there potential this escalates? leaders in iraq and yemen are warning the U.S., fighting in lebanon. how likely is this to spread?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

fits my needs posted:

my family friend is just too dumb and rich to know any better!!

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

gunther...

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

“we must train the animals in Gaza to be civilized” how do you type this and not see yourself as a monster?

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

Frosted Flake posted:

So this came up in the Ukraine thread, but there's a phenomenon on the AxisHistoryForums where there's been like a 20 year search for Western Allied war crimes in WW2. It's really important to the users of the site, even though the site has gotten much better over the years (and that's relative, it's still clean Wehrmacht, clean SS, thinly cloaked Judeo-Bolshevism).

Well, the only real evidence-based war crimes they can come up with are the killing of the camp guards at the camps the Western Allies liberated. Now, the thing I want to zero in on is how they present it in that calm, rational, impartial tone liberals use. The Geneva conventions this, The Hague conventions that, the SS was not yet a criminal organization because the events preceded Nuremberg so as uniformed personnel they were entitled to such and such a treatment.

It's a frictionless plane and nothing before the moment the SS Men surrendered matters. They put their hands up, so the Americans, and Brits/Poles/Canadians should have just tuned out the literal concentration camp around them with mountains of corpses and began filling out the Red Cross paperwork. It's hard to convey the tone they use, but I would say disingenuous naivety and obstinate insistence on technicality.

It doesn't matter that they were literally interrupted committing the largest crime in human history, the moment they flew a white flag from the guard tower, it was over. The Western Allies are monsters (and the entire purpose of this is just as bad) for not treating them... however.

The so-called "Dachau Massacre" has leaked into pop culture a little bit, and while I don't think normie western libs will go all the way down that path (though their apologia for Eastern European Collaborators and Perpetrators comes close), the fact that they are even hemming and hawing over this at all is so loving strange to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF99aB8nd9o&t=146s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OQAzJ4RCzw

wasn't there some actual documented war crimes like the mass shooting as retribution for malmedy? and presumable more that got memoryholed or whatever

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

William Bear posted:

smiling and nodding until I realize you’re not talking about Russia or China then I get really, really mad

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

SourKraut posted:

Sorry, so I can avoid a 6-er, what's the rule at the moment on discussing the D&D thread/comments in that thread? Because, holy poo poo, some of those posts...

that thread should be gassed imo its obvious they cant discuss anything without showing they're insane psychos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Dokapon Findom posted:

https://twitter.com/GunterFehlinger/status/1711697455866093593

I voted for Peace and I encourage all of you to as well!

ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS