Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

gradenko_2000 posted:

If he won't, I will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

SourKraut posted:

Sorry, so I can avoid a 6-er, what's the rule at the moment on discussing the D&D thread/comments in that thread? Because, holy poo poo, some of those posts...

it is not currently against thread rules but it is going to be a vibe based thing. If this thread becomes more about d&d complaints than the actual IP situation the thread rules will probably change to crack down on it more

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The coup revealed how little control Morsi and the MB actually had of the Egyptian state.

I don't think Morsi was going to be transformative for the Palestinian struggle, but his government at least had more pressure from its bases of support to support Palestine.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

when ready for civilized, we give you own state

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

SourKraut posted:

Sorry, so I can avoid a 6-er, what's the rule at the moment on discussing the D&D thread/comments in that thread? Because, holy poo poo, some of those posts...

Everyone knows that to have a strong defense you need a great offense!

i would prefer that this thread be mostly about the war in palestine and not the war against d&d or gbs. not going to sixer every single mention of other forums but please lets stay on topic here.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
generalplan naher ost

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

err posted:

is there potential this escalates? leaders in iraq and yemen are warning the U.S., fighting in lebanon. how likely is this to spread?

Idk why they keep on trying to drag Hezbollah into this, multiple fronts does not seem good for Israel.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Buddykins posted:

when ready for civilized, we give you own state

if you have all As and Bs on your report card

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Also if Morsi wasnt gonna change anything why did Israel and the UAE work so hard to kill egypt's attempt to democratize, because while egypt wasnt gonna go to war it wouldve absolutely not stopped hamas from re-supplying the way it is now and wouldve absolutely lifted the siege of Gaza.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Idk why they keep on trying to drag Hezbollah into this, multiple fronts does not seem good for Israel.

probably same reason why SoKo invaded NoKo as soon as americans tried to leave

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

it's because I think they're trying to involve america as well.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

time for the thread to listen to a different gunship

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7ew1tsek108&pp=ygULdGVjaCBub2lyIDI%3D

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/Israel/status/1711683167986327901?s=20

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

looks like this is going to get repeated ad nauseam from the idf’s lips to your ears

p soon they’ll say hamas drank their blood too

https://twitter.com/ritchietorres/status/1711748869992706377

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
I mean if American is that stupid to go to war with Iran would Saudi Arabia team up with the states. Like its just an incredibly stupid idea, but the Americans maybe legitimately into it.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
the UN schools lady they were just interviewing said they have about 12 days of food & water after they get cut off completely.
assuming all of their GPS marked food distribution centers dont get blown up.

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

AnimeIsTrash posted:

its probably to get the US involved. if we feel that our imperial outpost is in serious jeopardy then we'll probably do something.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

It’s really fun to confront people spouting how Israel is justified in killing civilians because HAMAS targeted civilians with the articles about IDF being ordered to go into Gaza apartments and kill everyone they see, including shooting a grandma from a roof

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Death By The Blues posted:

I mean if American is that stupid to go to war with Iran would Saudi Arabia team up with the states. Like its just an incredibly stupid idea, but the Americans maybe legitimately into it.

Saudi Arabia lost a war to a bunch of Yemeni Hillbillies, they are less than useless.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Frosted Flake posted:

So the giant rave held at the gates of a prison was overrun, that seems to be the nexus of the atrocity propaganda, but it's very unclear what actually happened there

https://x.com/Osinttechnical/status/1711256232646897813?s=20

soldiers from the al-Qassam Brigades clashed with local security forces and an unconfirmed number of military aged males and females were killed

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Dokapon Findom posted:

https://twitter.com/GunterFehlinger/status/1711697455866093593

I voted for Peace and I encourage all of you to as well!

I assume by Palestine he means the West Bank. Why don't they get a military or an independent foreign policy? They're not launching rockets at Israel or run by Hamas. That's not fair.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

HallelujahLee posted:

that thread should be gassed imo its obvious they cant discuss anything without showing they're insane psychos

Yeah, it's like, really sickening to see people trying to find the flimsiest of examples of Hamas now, to justify Israel's large scale genocide.

speng31b posted:

it is not currently against thread rules but it is going to be a vibe based thing. If this thread becomes more about d&d complaints than the actual IP situation the thread rules will probably change to crack down on it more

lobster shirt posted:

i would prefer that this thread be mostly about the war in palestine and not the war against d&d or gbs. not going to sixer every single mention of other forums but please lets stay on topic here.

Thanks for clarifying! I'll avoid it. I think I'm just gonna get out of/avoid the D&D thread, because it's so bad.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

SourKraut posted:

I think I'm just gonna get out of/avoid the D&D thread, because it's so bad.

this is highly recommended

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Zodium posted:

hamas ftw

Lpzie posted:

hamas ftw !

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

err posted:

is there potential this escalates? leaders in iraq and yemen are warning the U.S., fighting in lebanon. how likely is this to spread?

I also wonder this, as far as what are the knock on effects we can expect to see in our own lives, how can we prepare etc. Not that there's anything we can actually do if there's all-out war (anybody else see When the Wind Blows?), more like what to mentally prepare ourselves for beyond the psychic onslaught of pro-genocide takes

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

looks like this is going to get repeated ad nauseam from the idf’s lips to your ears

I heard those filthy barbarians summoned djinn that chase cute innocent dogs around the desert endlessly

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Like do Americans realize how big Iran is? How many people live in Iran the absolute diversity of the terrain? The only thing I can imagine going in Americas favour is a surprising amount of people may actually be eager to join collaborator and get cushy jobs in the occupiers regime.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Truga posted:

probably same reason why SoKo invaded NoKo as soon as americans tried to leave

Al-Saqr posted:

it's because I think they're trying to involve america as well.

Rainbow Knight posted:

its probably to get the US involved. if we feel that our imperial outpost is in serious jeopardy then we'll probably do something.

Sure but I think Hezbollah is smart enough to avoid this trap.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

William Bear posted:

I assume by Palestine he means the West Bank. Why don't they get a military or an independent foreign policy? They're not launching rockets at Israel or run by Hamas. That's not fair.

Because the subtext is that Palestinians are less than human and can’t be trusted so instead we’ll treat them like animals on a reserve that Israel can bomb at any given moment. So really it’s not any sort of real policy change

Also MSNBC has just been having hours of talking heads all saying we have to go to war with Iran despite no evidence linking them to the HAMAS attack. They just hand waive that away as being “common sense they did” so if MSNBC is getting these marching orders, we might actually get US action in Iran over Israel’s lust for death :laffo:

Dr. VooDoo has issued a correction as of 17:57 on Oct 10, 2023

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

didnt they already call this out as entirely bullshit in another earlier tweet

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Buddykins posted:

I heard those filthy barbarians summoned djinn that chase cute innocent dogs around the desert endlessly

So on a scale of One to Djinn...

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

the state of Israel would like you to know the current round of ethnic cleansing is brought to you by Raid: Shadow Legends

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
https://twitter.com/netanyahu/status/1711699807058767989

my war crimes.mp4

openly bragging about this poo poo

RandomBlue has issued a correction as of 17:58 on Oct 10, 2023

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Things must be REALLY bad for israel's dickless military if they have to try and drag america into this.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

SourKraut posted:

Thanks for clarifying! I'll avoid it. I think I'm just gonna get out of/avoid the D&D thread, because it's so bad.

recommended

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
https://twitter.com/GhassanAbuSitt1/status/1711686979874668874

speng31b
May 8, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Sure but I think Hezbollah is smart enough to avoid this trap.

what is the trap though, it is just rolling the dice on americas capacity for bloodlust and racism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

debbie wasserman schultz is currently in Israel and is staying there to show solidarity