Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Al-Saqr posted:

it's because I think they're trying to involve america as well.

wow wwiii.... insanity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

i spent years working on this story... and he just.. he tweeted it out......

speng31b
May 8, 2010

wtf

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

probably an extraordinary amount of people watching this and nodding their heads while saying to themselves "yes...good."

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Al-Saqr posted:

Things must be REALLY bad for israel's dickless military if they have to try and drag america into this.

https://x.com/LiveSquawk/status/1711788162559656108?s=20

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
can see America putting boots on the ground, need to distract from well everything that is happening in that country. Its just so funny this stuff keeps happening under his term

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

it's because I think they're trying to involve america as well.

Reports are coming in about another explosion on a Polish farm. OSINT indicated it might be a Hamas missile. Article 5 might be invoked?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Death By The Blues posted:

Like do Americans realize how big Iran is? How many people live in Iran the absolute diversity of the terrain? The only thing I can imagine going in Americas favour is a surprising amount of people may actually be eager to join collaborator and get cushy jobs in the occupiers regime.

no

attacking iran would be monumentally stupid but america is very dumb and run by senile genocide freaks so it's not off the table

america getting involved would guarantee trump getting reelected so that might give sleepy brandon pause assuming they give him enough meds to get his brain to work

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

drat Israels really loving them up. all the psychos over there are having a blast

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Atrocious Joe posted:

Reports are coming in about another explosion on a Polish farm. OSINT indicated it might be a Hamas missile. Article 5 might be invoked?

lol

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

really queer Christmas has issued a correction as of 00:06 on Oct 14, 2023

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Israel now admitting that 4 nazis died from Hezbollah's retaliation.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

err posted:

is there potential this escalates? leaders in iraq and yemen are warning the U.S., fighting in lebanon. how likely is this to spread?

69%

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

israel is gonna try to pull another uss liberty

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

soldiers from the al-Qassam Brigades clashed with local security forces and an unconfirmed number of military aged males and females were killed

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Man imagine America trying to reinstall the Shah Reza Pahlavi, they would make the dumbest mistakes lol

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1711788631420272836?s=20

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Man imagine America trying to reinstall the Shah Reza Pahlavi, they would make the dumbest mistakes lol

Huh weird this Reza guy lives 20 minutes from Langley

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

https://twitter.com/asadabukhalil/status/1711781727298019756?s=20

I completely forgot that Hezbollah in their first two years managed not only to blast 350 american troops in one go they also found, captured, and tortured the station head of the CIA in lebanon.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
they are really trying to push the beheaded/burned babies thing huh

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

a lot of people are saying

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol that 40 beheaded babies thing is on fox news

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

fits my needs posted:

they are really trying to push the beheaded/burned babies thing huh

Dead Moby fans weren't sufficiently sympathetic

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Al-Saqr posted:

I completely forgot that Hezbollah in their first two years managed not only to blast 350 american troops in one go they also found, captured, and tortured the station head of the CIA in lebanon.

Good.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

mags posted:

genuinely, without antisemitism and supported by evidence, but they will still call you a racist nazi while applauding real ones

I don't think your typical liberal likes AIPAC anymore.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

they're going to keep pushing whatever they can make up

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

It's so awesome how the whites used to accuse arabs of conspiracy thinking and believing fanciful lies turns out it was projection and that they were the ones who had tiny brains after all.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Buddykins posted:

With video footage of Israel blowing up babies in the background I presume.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

by god, that's the mojahedin-e-khalq's music

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
d2i

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

IDF reporting they just found the dead baby factory being run by HAMAS. Unconfirmed but the number of dead babies is totaling 35,000,000

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/bpolitics/status/1711790170817663319?s=20

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

mcmagic posted:

I don't think your typical liberal likes AIPAC anymore.

conservatives are liberals too it’s a partisan split over how the state should maim and kill

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Buddykins posted:

lmao

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
The downside of being an empire is that you have to juggle many interests at the same time which means you are exposed to pressure even when you want to go ham on someone.
No i dont think Biden would approve of direct military intervention barring a complete Israreli collapse. Thats not the advice he is getting from the military, and if it is then those people are incompetent. Trump on the other hand would make a rash asinine decision to live up to his tough guy image.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

how can you use the loving idf as a source? are you loving kidding me

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

shart bombs

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
The settlers knew what they signed up for

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lmfao boeing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

Again the amount of drones they are going to get from Iran, the footage of the Iron drone trying to intercept them will be wild