Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

IDF after a few days of running the babies story:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

an ai-run cabbage chopper took my job at hamas, idk how I'm gonna feed my family now

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Lpzie posted:

lmfao boeing

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Crazypoops posted:

were going to need anakin

He’ll bring balanced use of force.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Stringent posted:

it's obviously bullshit, i don't believe the rape stuff either. best evidence is how quickly both narratives got picked up by the most disingenuous pieces of poo poo around.

it really comes down to who can control the narrative

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

boeing going to give Israel the ad supported bombs

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Buddykins posted:

it really comes down to who can control the narrative

hoping that someone is considering the optics

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

america is now moving the Gerald ford closer to Israel

https://twitter.com/ajarabic/status/1711789781691121687?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

wow america really wants a big war before losing to china huh

looking forward to USS Liberty II: carrier boogaloo

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
baby peace rave ends in tragedy

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

the gerald ford has fallen over after tripping on some stairs

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
people are just eating up anything that shows up on their screens without even going "ok that sounds fishy"

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

30-50 feral babies

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Honest Thief posted:

people are just eating up anything that shows up on their screens without even going "ok that sounds fishy"

They want to believe it because they want the palestinians to all be dead, op. That's easier.

Gaylor Moon
Apr 6, 2005

Gender? I hardly know'er
Oh excellent; as soon as I get to work my extremely right-leaning, 70ish coworkers immediately asks if I've 'been following the news', then starts talking about how 'Palestine picked a fight they couldn't finish' and how 'evil' Muslims are. loving gross rear end human.

Gaylor Moon has issued a correction as of 20:09 on Oct 10, 2023

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

New woodcuts in of Irish Catholic Hamas atrocities

BUUNNI
Jun 23, 2023

by Pragmatica

Crazypoops posted:

30-50 feral babies

At a rave doing hallucinogens

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Honest Thief posted:

idk if you remember what happened after 9/11 but americans still dont regard arabs as human

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Honest Thief posted:

it makes their bloodlust for genocide validated in their minds

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

the only websites i see reporting the baby stuff are insane right wing garbage sites like fox and daily mail

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Zodium posted:

if that were the case, they would only ignore implicating information, but they also actively seek out information that supports Capital precisely because they want to feel responsible. it's why people develop posting brain and think the posting war is a real front that matters, and why perceptual alignment is rigorously enforced.

i think both are true, they want no responsibility to actually act but they want to appear as if they're the adult in the room. they support capital because that's the option that both relives them of responsibility(innovation will solve everything while incrementalism will cure the bad opinions) while giving them the facade to pretend they're the responsible ones, the enlightened centrist. the posting brain is them advertising how responsible they are for having the correct opinion which means they dont have to act because they voted correctly.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Crazypoops posted:

just now, looks like jesus returned and hamas has killed and beheaded him

he knew what he signed up for

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

HallelujahLee posted:

the only websites i see reporting the baby stuff are insane right wing garbage sites like fox and daily mail

CNN reporters were retweeting it. This credulous idiot for example:

https://twitter.com/abbydphillip/status/1711735223182835723

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
there was a clip like very recently of Trump describing how he thinks Abortion Law works in blue states where he's describing a mother giving birth, the doctor putting the baby aside and then asking the mother if she'd like him to kill the baby, and then him killing the baby.

the same libs who reposted that with "CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?!" will believe the 40 Beheaded Babies story, no question

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

mcmagic posted:

CNN reporters were retweeting it. This credulous idiot for example:

https://twitter.com/abbydphillip/status/1711735223182835723

lol cnn

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Each HAMAS unit has a baby beheader which is a guy in iron man armor designed only for baby beheading. That way they can behead babies quickly and also generate babies which lets them somehow behead more babies than could actually exist in the village they’re attacking

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Gaylor Moon posted:

Oh excellent; as soon as I get to work my extremely right-leaning, 70ish coworkers immediately asks if I've 'been following the news' then starts talking about how 'Palestine picked a fight they couldn't finish' and how 'evil' muslims are. loving gross rear end human.

I love sharing the world with these people

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

wont somebody please think of the babies

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
libs need graphic horror stories so when they hear residential areas are bombed, they are absolved of guilt

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Crazypoops posted:

30-50 feral babies

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

like just logistically, how many guys are you gonna get to chop a baby's head off? And then how many can you get to do it more than once? I'm betting that even if you were willing to pay people a lot of money, you couldn't find one willing to chop off a baby's head, let alone enough of them to lop 40 heads off.

Something something baby-chopper Ahmed is an outlier and shouldn't have been included

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

anyone remember those guillotine paper cutters from school

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

err posted:

libs need graphic horror stories so when they hear residential areas are bombed, they are absolved of guilt

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

err posted:

yesterday was rape gangs, today was blood libel, i guess tomorrow is going to be about how palestinians secretly control all the parts of society that you do not like personally

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Ironic that Israel would pitch blood libel.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

idf trooper freezing as the baby he just freed points at him and howls and hundreds of tiny eyes glow in the darkness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Al-Saqr posted:

https://twitter.com/asadabukhalil/status/1711781727298019756?s=20

I completely forgot that Hezbollah in their first two years managed not only to blast 350 american troops in one go they also found, captured, and tortured the station head of the CIA in lebanon.

the station head of the cia who used a car bomb to murder innocent people at a parade?