Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Insanely and brutally murdering the Koopa Army with bazookas and rocket launchers.

edit: Took it too far. Back to my bookmarks. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
bing bing wahoo

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Insanely and brutally murdering the Koopa Army with bazookas and rocket launchers.

Lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Shame on you.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

One more thing... you said there was a secret chord that David played and it pleased the Lord... but if I recall, you mentioned that you don't really care for music. Do ya?

Sub-Actuality posted:

There's no such thing as a Super Nintenido. There's Super Nintenido game software. And there's the Super Nintenido Cuueugh N D Dangyeb. It is our registered trademark that identifies the high quality products marketed and licensed by Nintenndo of America, Inc.

lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol they knock it down and start throwin rocks at it in 20 minutes

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Goku devouring his senzu bean

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Farmer Crash Bandicoot sowing his field of Wario plants

What the gently caress

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

:staredog:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

hmm

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
:fap:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

genuinely disturbed me enough to close the thing entirely. what part of that involves Crash Bandicoot and his field of Warios. Actually I don't want to know

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bob says "Goldmine." --> The thread is goldmined. --> The thread is brought back because it was prematurely goldmined. --> It's too late, the thread has already lost all momentum. --> Everyone agrees Bob is a loving moron.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bob says "Goldmine." --> The thread is goldmined. --> The thread is brought back because it was prematurely goldmined. --> It's too late, the thread has already lost all momentum. --> Everyone agrees Bob is a loving moron.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

alsdo this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol