Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

WampaLord posted:

he literally google image searched "swastika" and didn't even click on the picture lol world's most obvious plant

holding the phone so no one nearby can see it but aiming it right at the press? :discourse:

he's staring terrified at the press photographer how much more obvious could he make this

good god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011

Stairmaster posted:

according to cnn the state department is taking measures to convince airlines to "encourage travel to israel" what the gently caress

on the other hand lmao if empire has completely hollowed itself out thanks to endless proxy conflicts that the only actual material aid to Israel we can muster is two for one vouchers on United flights

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
Biden is a dumb demented fossil. Anthony Blinken is Kissinger-level psychotic.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Stairmaster posted:

according to cnn the state department is taking measures to convince airlines to "encourage travel to israel" what the gently caress

not going on vacation in the middle of a war zone to pump dollars into israel's economy?

that's a lockdown

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Honky Mao posted:

shut the gently caress up mcmagic

This isn't the succ thread. Stop being an rear end in a top hat.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
drat someone might see him in that photo and think he supports palestine or something, what will his family friend in tel aviv think.
cant have that.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

hey remember that lady the nazis claimed that was raped and killed by Hamas? turns out shes ive and being treated bin a hospital in gaza.

https://twitter.com/conzmoleman/status/1711809444693045284?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

She'll be dead soon enough when israel bombs that hospital.

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

Oglethorpe posted:

Our missiles will be directed against the American bases if they intervene in the "Al-Aqsa Flood" battle

(from t.me/mangopress/16032, via tgsa)

finally got a cool name for this conflict

JayhawkCSC
Sep 18, 2012

Where my username came from. Green Brigade forever.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Al-Saqr posted:

holy loving poo poo even the whole 'peaceful rave being attacked' bit was a loving lie

https://twitter.com/carlo_5518/status/1711822868483383663?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

i loving knew that

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Hamas really is the most moral army

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

mcmagic posted:

That picture is all over twitter.... You don't need to google anything.

you're very stupid

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Goon Boots posted:

finally got a cool name for this conflict

It's Tiny Tet

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

WampaLord posted:

he literally google image searched "swastika" and didn't even click on the picture lol world's most obvious plant

holding the phone so no one nearby can see it but aiming it right at the press? :discourse:

I've never seen a person so obviously still wearing cop shoes

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

guy if you dont want to go to a rally then dont just dont make poo poo up of why you dont want to

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

:smith:

I respect the MSF guys for trying to do what they can. Hopefully they can remain safe, though I've little hope for that in Gaza right now.

Stairmaster posted:

lmfao yes let's just shovel as many civilians as possible into a warzone

demon rear end nation

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!
How much damage did Hamas do to military targets in their attack? Sorry for the basic question but it's proven very hard to find an answer among all the headlines focused on the civilian stuff. I know they somehow took a general hostage, but I haven't heard much else.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

mcmagic posted:

Then stop succ’ing it up with these dumb lib takes.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
They need foreign tourists to provide human shields for the settlers cowering at Ben-Gurion airport

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

HallelujahLee posted:

guy if you dont want to go to a rally then dont just dont make poo poo up of why you dont want to

Was going to go to the anti-genocide rally but then saw some guys were smoking cigarettes and they seemed like bad dudes

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

God... this just.... gently caress

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

mcmagic posted:

It doesn't matter if it's obviously a plant to you. It's not a picture I'd want to be in.

oh my god

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

WampaLord posted:

lmao dead giveaway

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Geight posted:

How much damage did Hamas do to military targets in their attack? Sorry for the basic question but it's proven very hard to find an answer among all the headlines focused on the civilian stuff. I know they somehow took a general hostage, but I haven't heard much else.

the IDF have named upwards of 130 dead soldiers so far iirc, plus a bunch of hostages

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

John Charity Spring posted:

the IDF have named upwards of 130 dead soldiers so far iirc, plus a bunch of hostages

How many 9/11s or dead Americans does that equal out to

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Was going to go to the anti-genocide rally but then saw some guys were smoking cigarettes and they seemed like bad dudes

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

if you'd been there you coulda smashed that guy's phone

THIS 100%

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Went to the pro-Israel rally to scream "I love killing kids" but everyone just clapped

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
was gonna go protest israel but i was wearing flip-flops

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

going to have to add a few more tens of millions to the Straw Hats' bounties

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK

Honky Mao posted:

we follow the rules of war >:) ;) ;)

the US was following the rules of war when when it firebombed Tokyo and killed 100,000 people in a single night.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://culture.pl/en/work/carousel-by-the-ghetto-walls-unknown-artist

quote:

It was April 25, 1943 – Easter Sunday – the sixth day of resistance fighting.

Marek Edelman, one of the leaders of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising, described what the merry-go-round meant to them on the other side of the wall:

The merry-go-round was already there on day one of the Ghetto Uprising, but wasn’t working. It only started revolving on the second day, and it was a tragic sight. Through the windows we could see it turning, with a barrel organ playing, as the girls’ skirts – red and blue with white polka-dots – fluttered in the breeze. We could see it from the windows, and it was our curse. Here we had burning and killing, while everyone there was laughing and having fun.

'The humanity that remains', Tygodnik Powszechny No.18/2005

huh

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I was at the anti-genocide rally eating beans and I spilled them and this kid yelled "this guy's eating beans!"

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

spacemang_spliff posted:

I was at the anti-genocide rally eating beans and I spilled them and this kid yelled "this guy's eating beans!"

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011

spacemang_spliff posted:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I've got a really hot take on this whole situation if anybody wants to hear it

as long as you preface it with "hot take" I think that absolves you of needing editorial credibility

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Ukraine accuses Russia of supporting Hamas operations

Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has accused Russia of supporting Hamas in its conflict with Israel.

“We are certain that Russia is supporting, in one way or another, Hamas operations”, Zelenskyy said in an interview with the France 2 television channel. “Russia is really trying to carry out destabilising actions all over the world.”

Zelenskyy added violence engulfing Israel and Gaza threatened to distract the focus from the war in his own country. “There is a risk that international attention will turn away from Ukraine, and that will have consequences.”

The tragedies affecting Ukraine and Israel “are different but both are immense”, he said.

somebody is sad they are no longer in the limelight

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

mcmagic posted:

shut the gently caress up mcmagic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

mcmagic posted:

It doesn't matter if it's obviously a plant to you. It's not a picture I'd want to be in.

I get it, you're embarrassed. You misremembered the image as being different than it was. Happens to the best of us - I had also forgotten that it was a single guy who obviously pulled up a swastika on his phone to show to onlooking journalist cameras.